Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do people do in work when there bored?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

google.com/reader

When I get bored of boards I do some work.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

When I get bored of boards I do some work.
    Sacrilige!!!!:mad:

I'm bored:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭freire

Being a teacher I've no time to get bored, trawl Boards or anything else that isn't work related. If you're bored at work get a proper job.

freire wrote: »
    Being a teacher I've no time to get bored, trawl Boards or anything else that isn't work related. If you're bored at work get a proper job.
    Ah feck off on holidays:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ah feck off on holidays:rolleyes:

:p No time to get bored then either, what with all the jet-setting and high living I do. Teaching is only a hobby really.

freire wrote: »
    :p No time to get bored then either, what with all the jet-setting and high living I do. Teaching is only a hobby really.
    Arnt holidays part of jet-setting and high living:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

patmac wrote: »
    Play this: Attachment not found.
    i got to level 13

Damn you!... DAMN YOU!!!!!.....

Arnt holidays part of jet-setting and high living:confused:

I concede that holidays are indeed almost always an integral and fundamental element to both of the aforementioned leisure activities, though one need not necessarily be 'on holidays' to partake in either. My point though was that even on holidays I have no bored moments, the reference to jet-setting and high living was a intended as self-deprecatory. I don't have the funds for that malarkey. P Diddy I am not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

ladyella wrote: »
    Enjoy! And if anyone knows what a fireproof material is with 8 letters I'd appreciate the help:D

S-U-P-E-R-M-A-N

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Dream about winning the lotto and what cars/house/holidays you'd buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

look out the window on the street below to scan for hot chicks, look out at the office across the road to see if "Dr David Kelly" lookalike is about, or the hot girl in the window above his office is looking across at me and the people who share my office.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I often go to a local shop for a snack and a newspaper when i'm bored.
    Most days, i play my i-pod.
    I have the best boss in the world.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

My usual routine. dilbert,garfield,questionable content,ubersoft,user friendly,boards,mess rubiks cube,solve rubiks cube,boards,phone,boards,home

Don't forget explosm and XKCD!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I don't have time to get bored in work. It actually amuses me how quickly the day passes because we just don't have time to do anything else, just work. I don't know whether I envy anyone who has time to mess around all day or am just happy that it feels like 20 minutes from start to lunch, and another 20 from then to the end of the day.

Does the same apply to anyone else here? It really seems like everyone else is on cushy numbers where it comes to internet usage etc. at times!

Advertisement