Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys and Text Messages

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Spore wrote: »
    Seriously, the guy just wants to get his end away. Nothing more. Have sent some 'flirty' texts in my time, usually when desperate and in need of a deep dicking. thats all's there's to it. Hormones. Just sexy fun time to be had. Enjoy it.

If you're a slut.

At least you're honest about it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

MizzLolly wrote: »
    At least you're honest about it. :)

Nope, he's generalising in a pneumatic twat type of way.

Ref: Blazing Saddles.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Tell him you want to tongue his balls. That isn't flirty.

ROFL :p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭m3llowship

So do guys really take in what is written in text messages? A guy has been texting me really flirty messages all week and I'm sure sure whether to flirt back or not.

Is there something i can text that is flirty but not majorly flirty seen as I have been called a bit of a tease for some messages I have sent to others previously.

Just wondering how guys read into texts.

Hi OP,

In the past 6 years we have become so disconnected from reality. There used to be a time if you wanted to know how someone felt about you , you simply asked them. Approached the subject, maybe somewhat coyly but coy none the less and romance was the result. What the hell happened? How were people ever romantically entwined before email and skype and googlechat and texts and whateverthehellelsewemayuse?

Here's a crazy idea, ask him....... talk to him and see how he feels. Radical as it may sound, but the best relationships in the world have been built on actual human interaction! The most attractive thing a girl can do is show interest in a guy.

Maybe a time will come when robots will replace us, but that hasn't happened yet so make the most of this biological world while it still lasts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

So do guys really take in what is written in text messages? A guy has been texting me really flirty messages all week and I'm sure sure whether to flirt back or not.

Is there something i can text that is flirty but not majorly flirty seen as I have been called a bit of a tease for some messages I have sent to others previously.

Just wondering how guys read into texts.

tell him you have a swastika on the back of your head, and a buddist/hindu nail bed...

and if he says nothing just text back " fine then, i get nailed every night away ! " :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Biggins wrote: »
    we're guys. We read them as they are written.
    All this hidden sub-text is lost to us. :pac:

If you want to jump me, just say so - not beat around the bush! ;)
    Indeed. I've never spotted a flirting text, people have had to tell me that's what they were doing.

Advertisement