Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Playing metal videos on youtube, get an ad for the latest "Now that's what I call music" CD. Damn it youtube, know your audience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm not coping well at all :(

Feeling so exhuasted, I can barely do anything

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish we were back to the minus temperatures.

You and me both

At least when you get too cold you can wear more clothes. There's only so much you can take off before the guards get involved.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but taking off clothes means more sunburn :( And I ****ing burn :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Buzzing, going to see Conan on Wednesday and Earth on Friday.

I was chatting about music with a friend last night and L'Arc En Ciel came up, she mentioned lead singer Hyde was like 50 or something, and I couldn't believe it, so I looked it up. Turns out he's 45! :eek: I would never have guessed, he still looks like he's in his 20's! Here he is with Vamps, from this year:

And from 2012

Morning folks ;)

What did everyone get up to at the weekend? I may have gotten a wee bit drunk saturday night :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I bought mussels. Then I got very drunk on Saturday and rather than cook mussels I ate Asian food and played Ticket to Ride then watched men in their underwear beat each other up. Then I slept literally all day Sunday and woke up this morning at 2am.

But what happened to the mussels, that's what I wanna know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Links234 wrote: »
    But what happened to the mussels, that's what I wanna know! :D

They're sitting in my fridge. I shall have to eat a kilo of them today.

Good luck! :D

I'm gonna cook a huge pot of curry either today or tomorrow, gonna have to check with my housemate to see if he wants to cook today or not first, but I think he's excited about the prospects of my curry :D

Wow! That is beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Bit starstruck... I'm now friends with Seb Hunter on Facebook!!! :D

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hey Links. ;)

Heyoo ;)

How are things with yourself?

What is up home slices?

• Advertisement

I had a very tasty beer :D

But home now, huge pile of shopping done, gonna cook a gigantic pot of curry later too. That aboot it :)

I'm aware you had a tasty beer >_>

That reminds me, I didn't upload any pics of doughnuts to facebook :3

But yeah, for anyone who's wondering about the tasty beer, it was Abbot Ale, on cask no less :D

10543651_10203443773507987_3785161325301865859_n.jpg?oh=31cce34cb51d8ab3f973893c219308f4&oe=545439EB&__gda__=1413344958_8fe2eeb461d850da3b3e00594771fed8

Evening folks ;)

How is all?

I made a gigantic pot of curry last night that is all but gone now, everyone tells me I should cook it more often. I think I shall :D

Then after a while, when you've lulled them into a false sense of security with great curry, you can poison them!

You're having some dark thoughts Angron :eek: Remind me never to let my guard down around you

:pac:

that, or ply you with donuts. ;)

What you at this evening?

Sod all, just listening to some music and reading a history of "lolTNA". Yourself?

• Advertisement

Me? googling "lolTNA" and not being any the wiser :pac:

might roll into bed early and watch some stuff, thinking maybe Ergo Proxy or Bakemonogatari

Advertisement