Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H sex discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

75% in 3 minutes? Got damn!!!

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and call bs on that one.

Factor in some alcohol and you'll be at it all night :P

Maybe it's just cos I'm in college but some of those seem waaaaaay off!

Interesting video though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

75% in 3 minutes? Got damn!!!

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and call bs on that one.

Said the same thing Don't know who they were polling. Clearly lads who are very bad. But I wonder are they including pre ejac in that poll. 75% is an awful high number

Jhcx wrote: »
    Said the same thing Don't know who they were polling. Clearly lads who are very bad. But I wonder are they including pre ejac in that poll. 75% is an awful high number

Maybe they just made it up to make us feel better ;)

Either way, sex is good! It gets a thumbs up from me!

No denying Sex is awesome. But i laugh at people who say they are waiting till marriage. I got a great one from a friend one day serious case of wtf. oh well too late for me

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

Guys, discussions are fine. Videos like above are a bit much though, and skirting outside the charter a bit. Remember this forum is for those 13 and up.

Now, with the mod hat off, I can kinda see that. Some guys are just quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Some guys are just quick.

Well, there's quick and there's 3 minutes. Fairly sure that figure can't be right (at least in my experience), as a lady I'm also calling bs on it. If it is true, I have a new-found sense of pity for a whole lot of people.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Well, there's quick and there's 3 minutes. Fairly sure that figure can't be right (at least in my experience), as a lady I'm also calling bs on it. If it is true, I have a new-found sense of pity for a whole lot of people.

I feel sorry for those girls too. I honestly thought that was an urban legend. Poor people.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I feel sorry for those girls too. I honestly thought that was an urban legend. Poor people.

Probably not exactly a barrel of laughs for those guys either...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Why would you spend more than 3 minutes having sex? It's best to get the deed done quickly to ensure that you can resume non-biological productive activities as soon as possible. It's about efficiency.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Davidius wrote: »
    Why would you spend more than 3 minutes having sex? It's best to get the deed done quickly to ensure that you can resume non-biological productive activities as soon as possible. It's about efficiency.

Are you the reincarnation of Tesla?

• Advertisement

Why would you want to do non-biological productive activities when you can have sex?

Efficiency in Sex? I want to have fun.
    I take it your not a fan or what happens in bedroom stays in the bedroom?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jhcx wrote: »
    Efficiency in Sex? I want to have fun.
    I take it your not a fan or what happens in bedroom stays in the bedroom?

Why keep it to the bedroom? The car, the living room and the shower are all good too. :cool:

I think I'm creeped out now.

Sorry. :o

Why keep it to the bedroom? The car, the living room and the shower are all good too. :cool:

I meant the whole concept of it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

slept with someone lately and they were one of those girls who were into spanking and "spirited language"

Really struggling to understand the appeal of it. You want me to physically strike you for enjoyment? the whole thing was awkward and uncomfortable.

so C&H any closet spankers/spankees in our fair forum! :P

Dont think id be into that stuff. Na......

Gettin' laid and gettin' paid :cool:

:pac:

Get a health check every few months if that's da case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

tumblr_mb9xeph8y71r5std6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I've been laughing at a pair of badly altered pants for 15 minutes. I love sex, Good sex!

(yes, those two sentences are meant to correlate) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Cawcheen wrote: »
    I've been laughing at a pair of badly altered pants for 15 minutes. I love sex, Good sex!

(yes, those two sentences are meant to correlate) :P

Explanation needed. :pac:

You know what's an equal parts and dissappointing . when your FWB gets a boyfriend and you're left there wondering "What, who,am I gonna do now?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

You know what's an equal parts and dissappointing . when your FWB gets a boyfriend and you're left there wondering "What, who,am I gonna do now?"

left-hand-outstretched.jpg
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

You get another one. And do the brains outta them. That's why there fwbs.

Btw hands no longer become an option once the real thing is felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

pajor wrote: »
    Explanation needed. :pac:

It had been a while. Was on a buzz. Everything was funny. Everything! Maybe im just full on crazy. That could be it :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who thinks that sex is really overrated? It's messy and icky and I dont really like it at all.

Yes.. Sex shouldnt be messy. Unless your talking about the part where theres loads of white stuff all over your body. But that just means you can have a shower and start all over again. Maybe its different from a guys point of view. i quiet enjoy the foreplay aspect of it. and then obviously get pleasure when in action. im always mixing things up trying diffent postions, different things. always reading about how to imporve. watching an episode of love hate and she was going on about how men are like robots one motion, That freaked me. Im like omg is that what there feeling?

I dont think its overrated. ive developed stronger relationships from being intimate. ive been connected . we've shared eachother. To some sex is in and boring as fck. others like to make it more personal by trying different things messing with eachother, pushing eachothers boundaries.

just imo of course. i enjoy it for what it is. Not to mention can have mini me's when the days is right lol

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    left-hand-outstretched.jpg
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Hello old friend it's been a while

Advertisement