Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,816 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

dar_cool wrote: »
    Whatever time you want fix, playing corballis with you is like playing it with the designer of the course :D. You know every little bump on it!!

That is because - I have hooked , shanked and topped it around every corner.

Only place I get cut :P

See you so - around 310 - anybody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

That is because - I have hooked , shanked and topped it around every corner.

Only place I get cut :P

See you so - around 310 - anybody else.

I'd be interested in joining you guys, could do with a bit of help round there :pac:

Played there Monday on a cracking day but despite having two birdies in a row on 8 and 9, my first time ever having two in a row :D, had many more scratches on the card and my ankles from looking for errant drives, including what I thought was a perfect drive on 11, that I never found :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Carpo86

Barnaboy wrote: »
    Depends on your definition of 'nearby'... myself and CharlieIRL are playing in an open in Castlebarna at 5.30pm. The course is in Daingean which is about 1hr 10 mins from Liffey Valley. You're welcome to join us if you're stuck.

Cheers for offer but managed to get out in Castlewarden in the end which is a bit more convenient for me geographically!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Carpo86 wrote: »
    Cheers for offer but managed to get out in Castlewarden in the end which is a bit more convenient for me geographically!

No problem, thought it might be a bit far away for you anyway.

I'd be interested in joining you guys, could do with a bit of help round there :pac:

Played there Monday on a cracking day but despite having two birdies in a row on 8 and 9, my first time ever having two in a row :D, had many more scratches on the card and my ankles from looking for errant drives, including what I thought was a perfect drive on 11, that I never found :mad:

I'l ring in am and book for 315.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Anyone fancy corballis this afternoon ?

Sorry for the short notice ? Was thinking around 2.30 ?

Theres an open on today

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

Anybody interested in a open tomorrow? thinking Killeen as a possibility?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

Anyone ever play Rosslare on Sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

I'm up in Donegal at the weekend and I'm playing in Portsalon on Friday afternoon and Rosapenna on Saturday morning if anyone is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Any recommendations for Kilkenny county Sunday morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Very late notice but anyone fancy co.Meath scratch cup today around 5/6pm? Loads of slots available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Ballyneety int. Scratch cup on sun 27th July. Looking to play early if anyone wants to join me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Also, anyone interested in a round in Cork this Wed (16th) evening drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

Anyone interested in the open in Killeen tomorrow ,plenty of slots available around 5ish

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ib_sanf

Anybody for Portmarnock Links tomorrow?

Preferably between 10 and 12.
    Open on TV has to get ya in the links mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Anyone around for a game Monday in Dublin?

Dealerz wrote: »
    Anyone around for a game Monday in Dublin?

Hey Dealerz, im around from 10.30 am tomorrow if you fancy playing in a open around then?

Hey Dealerz, im around from 10.30 am tomorrow if you fancy playing in a open around then?

Super- beaverstown/donabate have opens that I know of? Somewhere else?

Super- beaverstown/donabate have opens that I know of? Somewhere else?

Yeah Beaverstown is good for me

Yeah Beaverstown is good for me
    Booked 10.20- I'll send you pm later cheers

• Advertisement

Booked 10.20- I'll send you pm later cheers

Grand stuff cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I'm out to Laytown & Bettystown on Thursday at 1.45 for a golf digest review. My playing partner had to drop out to play in a matchplay that day.

Anyone interested in joining me & providing a second opinion on the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 eldon

I'm out to Laytown & Bettystown on Thursday at 1.45 for a golf digest review. My playing partner had to drop out to play in a matchplay that day.

I'd be interested, Was going to post on this thread about playing somewhere near in the South Dublin area on Thursday but I'm happy to make the journey to Bettystown to play a nice links course

• Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

eldon wrote: »
    I'd be interested, Was going to post on this thread about playing somewhere near in the South Dublin area on Thursday but I'm happy to make the journey to Bettystown to play a nice links course

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

Let me know if you need a third opinion :pac:

Heard it's a nice track, haven't got to play it yet, even though it's relatively close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jamok

Up in Donegal at the minute anyone up for playing Ballyliffin Friday or Saturday evening?

Anyone around for a late 9 holes this evening in North Dublin- 8ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Slightly off topic, am I able to play in opens in other clubs yet?

I've only played 3 qualifying singles at my home club.

Next week I can't get on the time sheet for a comp on Tuesday

* Just went through the GUI and its showing the open with available slots, just some error on the members page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, am I able to play in opens in other clubs yet?

I've only played 3 qualifying singles at my home club.

Next week I can't get on the time sheet for a comp on Tuesday

* Just went through the GUI and its showing the open with available slots, just some error on the members page.

Yeah once you get your handicap you can play an open anywhere.
    My first open was away from the home course in Corballis last summer. Poxy 22 points is all I managed

• Advertisement

Felexicon wrote: »
    Yeah once you get your handicap you can play an open anywhere.
    My first open was away from the home course in Corballis last summer. Poxy 22 points is all I managed

I think there is a proposal for next year that you will require 4 home comps to take part in Opens ?

Advertisement