Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Fire Poker - Jmans new site

Options
  • 11-01-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭

http://www.bluefirepoker.com/

Another training site set up. I'm signing up just for jman videos!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

WHAT WHAT WHAT???

Is this free?

Jman is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

And Samo as well...

Hmmm, I can't keep up all my subscriptions, I think i'm gonna drop CR, keep Leggo, DC and Savvy (just for Ansky - I reallllllly wish he'd go to another site).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Ste05 wrote: »
    Hmmm, I can't keep up all my subscriptions, I think i'm gonna drop CR, keep Leggo, DC and Savvy (just for Ansky - I reallllllly wish he'd go to another site).

Yeah, its kind of annoying, I've CR, DC and Leggo and I only watch about about 7/8 instructors between them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

bluecw4.jpg
    w800.png

digiman wrote: »
    Yeah, its kind of annoying, I've CR, DC and Leggo and I only watch about about 7/8 instructors between them all.
    Same here, and TBH, I probably only watch 1 or 2 a month on CR.

Townsend has gone to sh1t, CTS and Stinger seemed to have stopped making vids, it's really only raptor I watch on Cr nowadays. I always watch CTZ though for some entertainment, but can't really warrant a subscription to watch some big pots every week... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

bluecw4.jpg
    w800.png

Wow, that's incredibly expensive. Count me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

maybe u could get trailerparkboy to try and haggle it down for you.

maybe u could get trailerparkboy to try and haggle it down for you.

I'm sure you made a great joke there, unfortunately I have no idea what you're one about. But it seems like your little friends appreciate it, so well done!

I'd say you can't wait to meet them face to face, so they can 'thank you' you properly.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

very bad post ted, you are better than that

very bad post ted, you are better than that

He childishly (and completely unprovoked) called me a f@g. So I childishly called him one back. Pretty standard on the internet, I would have thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i didn't call u anything, i just made reference to this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Tight Ted wrote: »
    He childishly (and completely unprovoked) called me a f@g. So I childishly called him one back. Pretty standard on the internet, I would have thought.

where did he call you a fag?

Here's the thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055457969

Read PL 3rd post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

fag.jpg

where did he call you a fag?

Here's the thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055457969

Read PL 3rd post.

Whoops! I guess he's calling me a miser. My mistake!

I thought he was making some back handed comment about me and TPB being a homosexual couple, I didn't follow that thread too closely. Seems like I got the wrong end of the stick.

No hard feelings old boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

They call him Tight Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

They call him Tight Ted

nah Super Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RevealPoker

Nice derail...

Anyone signed up yet? We need a trip report asap

I signed up, there are only 8 video there at the moment. I watched the jman one one when a scare card is not really a scare card which was pretty good. It's just going to turn me into even more of a station than I already am.

I also watched about 20mins of his 25k HU PLO tournament match vs Peter Jepsen which was interesting even though I don't know much about PLO, I actually enjoyed watching it and just hearing his thought process is great.

The site layout is pretty basic but from the way he is talking about the type of videos he intends making I think I will get more out of them than some other training sites as jmans says he will teach you how to think rather than how to play which is way more important I think.

What was the Samo vid like, have you watch it yet??

What was the Samo vid like, have you watch it yet??

Havn't watched it yet. I don't know who he is? Is he Samh or something similar from FTP 10/20 and 25/50 games?

• Advertisement

He's punketty on Stars, (not sure about Tilt, but AFAIK it's not samh anyway) and Samoleus on 2+2, IMO the best poster ever on 2+2, a complete drama queen, but a really great poster.

I'd be loking forward to his vids nearly as much as jmans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

He's punketty on Stars, (not sure about Tilt, but AFAIK it's not samh anyway) and Samoleus on 2+2, IMO the best poster ever on 2+2, a complete drama queen, but a really great poster.

I'd be loking forward to his vids nearly as much as jmans.

Yeah, Samoleus is absolutely sick. I'm almost more excited about his vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

It's not entirely appropriate but I was thinking last night how much would most players be willing to pay for an external hard drive of every training video on all of the major sites. if someone did it they would probably make a lot of money if they could avoid their site being shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I've signed up just for Samo's videos. Going to dlaod and watch today...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

hotspur wrote: »
    It's not entirely appropriate but I was thinking last night how much would most players be willing to pay for an external hard drive of every training video on all of the major sites. if someone did it they would probably make a lot of money if they could avoid their site being shut down.
    Up until recently I had all CardRunner videos and DeucesCracked videos but lost them all when my hard drive failed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

AdMMM wrote: »
    Up until recently I had all CardRunner videos and DeucesCracked videos but lost them all when my hard drive failed!

so its doable then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

DRM is easily cracked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

Jman has a PLO video with with whitelime on DC posted today. Not sure if its going to be a series or what.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Authorize

ianmc38 wrote: »
    I've signed up just for Samo's videos. Going to dlaod and watch today...

Samo had a Q&A video release on Sat, or rather audio only but I think it was pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mullicker wrote: »
    Jman has a PLO video with with whitelime on DC posted today. Not sure if its going to be a series or what.
    It is indeed going to be a full series, and it's going to be fantastic.

Advertisement