Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixie on Twitter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

Since this thread has popped up again, I thought I'd let you know about an idea we had for the Pixie Tweet Stream. Each day we will be selecting a photo and posting it to Twitter. Here is yesterday and today.

Hopefully as the twitter following increases, we'll be able to highlight great photos and introduce people to the wider community!

I didn't realise how difficult it would be to select a single photo each day, so if anyone wants to nominate a photo to be "twittered", please DM or email us with suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

I'm going to be offline for weeks soon and have managed so far to avoid communication overload. I rarely e-mail, sometimes upload photos and, apart from one episode, never Twitter.

Perhaps your "Photo of the Day" could be chosen from the
    Random Photo Thread here?

Also, you are more than welcome to look at my Flickr site (Rosewoodoil) and choose anything that takes your fancy there.

This is not, as I've said before, to denigrate Twitter and Qwitter. I wonder if they are not most used by teenagers.

Advertisement