Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a prob with ipoker??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Update.

In place of the disconnects are now brief moments of lag.

Praise the lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Lads i've played on Boylepoker a lot the last few months and have only ever been disconnected ONCE in all that time.

I too experienced problems logging in yesterday but I managed to log in on the second attempt both times,and at no stage did I have any other issues with my connection either yesterday or today and i've played approx 100 stts in this time.

I would have thought if Boylepoker were having major connectivity issues then it would surely have affected me,but I experienced no such problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

i to am having connections issues, every time i try to log onto boyles it says cannot contact server and try again or some bs, but when i do try the second time i get logged in but then just dont get recongised by there systems i.e. i press the support key while i'm talkin to the support my id on my end says something like "player 19" or "player 16" is changes each time i press the support dont know if its how many players are actually on boyles or not, anyway when i try to deposit in cashier always getting the message sayin cannot login please contact support on the cashiers page, only when i log out and try to get into the boylepoker site again and again and again and finaly get in on the first time i press the log in button without it saying cannot contact server does everything run ok and have never had any problems when i actually get in on the first go, i'm in no way blaming boyles because i've been reduced to the pitiful dial up connection because of where i'm living atm so dont get me wrong ciaran or paul i really love playing on boylepoker (altough i have been playing on ftp because i log in first time there) there tournaments are seriously the best value online ever and to be honest i think i give there customer support 99% (ftp 0.5% as it takes them a day to get back to ya) anyway when i finaly move back out of bogger land and get broadband signal again i'll play a lot more with ya's boyles, great site, bit more marketing and you can take over the irish market on ipoker gl.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ironman1 - cop the fukk on please. I've had enough of newly regged accounts coming on here and acting the d!ck straight away.

At the very least wait a while

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

theringdf1.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

To be fair its been working fine the last 2 days for me it was only the previous 4 days to that that i had trouble.

So lets hope its back to normal now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

and the disconnects are back....

sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 redcloud

Ipoker in my opinion is not worth the hassle. I moved to Pokerstars and things have improved 100% regarding connection and reliability. Plus you are have a much wider choice there.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭RichardB2

A verbatim conversation with the support staff on an Irish iPoker site:

CUSTOMER: Hi, I'm constantly getting a "disconnected from the poker server" message, are you aware of the problem?

SUPPORT: No we are not having any issues with our poker server. This message usually means there is either an issue with your connection or there is a security program on your computer blocking the connection (firewall).

CUSTOMER: I'm not having any issues with my connection or security/firewall software.
    Has anybody else reported issues with disconnections from the server or having to login a 2nd time in order to be connected to the iPoker system?

SUPPORT: No, there are no reports of any connectivity issues, it is possible there is a problem with some router between yours and our server. Resetting your internet connection will solve this.

Fair play to ya Paddy.
    Nice to know you've too much respect for your customers to mislead 'em
    on the source, cause nay even existence of an issue
    which might negatively effect the product you charge them to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 redcloud

RichardB2 wrote: »
    A verbatim conversation with the support staff on an Irish iPoker site:

CUSTOMER: Hi, I'm constantly getting a "disconnected from the poker server" message, are you aware of the problem?

SUPPORT: No we are not having any issues with our poker server. This message usually means there is either an issue with your connection or there is a security program on your computer blocking the connection (firewall).

CUSTOMER: I'm not having any issues with my connection or security/firewall software.
    Has anybody else reported issues with disconnections from the server or having to login a 2nd time in order to be connected to the iPoker system?

SUPPORT: No, there are no reports of any connectivity issues, it is possible there is a problem with some router between yours and our server. Resetting your internet connection will solve this.

Fair play to ya Paddy.
    Nice to know you've too much respect for your customers to mislead 'em
    on the source, cause nay even existence of an issue
    which might negatively effect the product you charge them to use.
    That script is so familiar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

hey just to point out im back on boyles with no problem also Ciaren really looked after me and explained the prob, give them a chance to fix the bugs and all should be good, with what boyle done for irish poker in 08 i think we can all cut them some slack!!

thanks Ciaran

philip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭RichardB2

pgodkin wrote: »
    hey just to point out im back on boyles with no problem also Ciaren really looked after me and explained the prob, give them a chance to fix the bugs and all should be good, with what boyle done for irish poker in 08 i think we can all cut them some slack!!

thanks Ciaran

philip :)

Just to clarify, my conversation was with a Paddy Power representative.
    I'm happy to acknowledge & congratulate Boyles on their superior responses.

Advertisement