Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor to Pull 7 tonne Machine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

ah, my friend not all the prices are in sterling.and the transport cost to ireland would be about 250-450 pound,If you look at my prices and do some math one of those 390t will work out at about 10500 delivered to your door including vat.as i said if someone wants one just search and you will get what you want.and one of those tractors is like new.It does not mean they have done a lot of work if they are cheaper look at the sterling rate, it is 0.90 today.If something is cheap it does not mean it is scrap, it was just cheap you got a good deal be happy, your saying if i go into harvey norman and buy a sony vaio laptop that is on special and is cheap does not mean sony is scrap.

Advertisement