Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

get the luas from heuston station to abbey street, then take the number 7 bus from oconnell street(only around the corner), to balslbridge.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

heybaby wrote: »
    get the luas from heuston station to abbey street, then take the number 7 bus from oconnell street(only around the corner), to balslbridge.:o

What iI do somtimes is get Luas from Heuston to Connolly and DART to Landsdowne Rd. less then 5 min walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

heybaby wrote: »
    d4hotels wrote: »
    What iI do somtimes is get Luas from Heuston to Connolly and DART to Landsdowne Rd. less then 5 min walk from there.

Nice one...Never been on the Dart...:thum:

Hi,

Some days am on the road (today) so delay in getting back to you. Checking pms now.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

stayed in the Ballsbridge Court last night and have to say it was very nice. Thanks to Pat for sorting everything out!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

You got anything going for tomorrow night, evening meal and stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hunter S

I PMed on here and was asked to email and when i did i got no reply

Hunter S wrote: »
    I PMed on here and was asked to email and when i did i got no reply

Hi

Had said earlier I was on the road yesterday. I do answer all pms and do answer them as I read them but sure you can appreciate I am not on my pc 24/7.

Pat

Famous45 wrote: »

Try to pm me in next few hours please

Hi,

Just an update on pms.

As I have said as soon as I see them or an email I respond there and then. Do check a lot (it is now sat morn) Some days I am at meetings so can be offline. Yesterday I was and when finished met friends so it is not always possible to get back there and then.

As far as I know I have got back to all pms & emails but if I have missed any one (it can happen) please let me know by sending again.

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

Hi Pat,

Is the offer still available?

Any date restrictions?

Are there different room types - is there a similar discount on a higher room like a Junior suite etcetera?

Thanks

Guvnor wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Is the offer still available?

Any date restrictions?

Are there different room types - is there a similar discount on a higher room like a Junior suite etcetera?

Thanks

Hi,

The 20.09 offer is finished but can do €37 depending on date. Can do also do some kind of offer for J Suite again depending on date. Drop me pm.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 6 daedilus

Hey was wondering if there were any offers going for this friday the 20th .
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Stayed in the Court on Thur night and it was lovely, room was a genorous size and staff very friendly at all times thanks a million for all your help Pat:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famous45 viewpost.gif

Try to pm me in next few hours please

Hey, thanks for getting back to me on that so early on Sat morning, I was actually going to log on on Saturday morning but we decided to head off out for the day instead.

daedilus wrote: »
    Hey was wondering if there were any offers going for this friday the 20th .
    thanks

The boards offer at 39 is. Do you know how to book?

Famous45 wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for getting back to me on that so early on Sat morning, I was actually going to log on on Saturday morning but we decided to head off out for the day instead.

Sorry I missed you. Fri/Sat/Sun can be a bit funny. I dont work Sat/Sun but logon most times these days but some weekends when I have a life It could be anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Stayed in the Inn last night, found it very nice and worked out great....all for €20. Glad i checked Bargain Alerts. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Col_Loki wrote: »
    Stayed in the Inn last night, found it very nice and worked out great....all for €20. Glad i checked Bargain Alerts. Thanks.

Good to know!

Does anyone have any reviews for the Court? Staying there myself next weekend, looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

Stayed in the Court about two weeks ago, really nice hotel , quick and easy check in (and friendly ) room was spotless and really nice,
    Did'nt eat in the restaurant but it looked nice and was doing good business (always a good sign ) I did look at the menu and as far as I can remember it was about 27ish for a 3 course meal, depending on what you went for.
    Bar is very nice and service was good , Went out for a ramble about 9:30 and found a couple of decent pubs and cafes around the corner ,
    No complaints from me or the Mrs about this hotel. :) Hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

Hi Boardies,
    just had a look at the D4 website and they have a 29:09 offer on at the mo for quite a few dates in early March , Well worth a look, less than 30 euro sure its hard to go wrong there, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

stayed vals night in towers, all round great time would recommend it no complaints!!!!

cheers pat!!

ALS wrote: »
    Hi Boardies,
    just had a look at the D4 website and they have a 29:99 offer on at the mo for quite a few dates in early March , Well worth a look, less than 30 euro sure its hard to go wrong there, :)

Just loaded a few hours ago for all 3 Hotels Sun/Fri. 01st Mar-13th Mar. Will be closing out as days fill up so not sure how long it will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nikimc

Just booked a family room at the inn for March. Any advice on the best / cheapest way to get to the hotel from the airport / Thanx

nikimc wrote: »
    Just booked a family room at the inn for March. Any advice on the best / cheapest way to get to the hotel from the airport / Thanx

The Aircoach stops right outside the Hotel door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nikimc

The Aircoach stops right outside the Hotel door.

Thanks. We were looking at getting the 3 day freedom ticket that includes the airlink, is this the same as the Aircoach ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Just loaded a few hours ago for all 3 Hotels Sun/Fri. 01st Mar-13th Mar. Will be closing out as days fill up so not sure how long it will be there.
    Whats the cancellation policy? If I booked a night in March at the special rate of 29.09 and wasnt able to use the night, can I get a refund if I give enough notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭rameire

stayed in the court on valentines night with the missus, great hotel, well kept, thank you pat.

pat just to let you know the shower head in the room was a bit loose, just needs a bit of a tighten (432).

meant to tell the receptionist, but was having too much fun giggling at the peoples bills infront of me.

cheers again.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

nikimc wrote: »
    Thanks. We were looking at getting the 3 day freedom ticket that includes the airlink, is this the same as the Aircoach ?

Dont know that Im afraid

• Advertisement

Whats the cancellation policy? If I booked a night in March at the special rate of 29.09 and wasnt able to use the night, can I get a refund if I give enough notice?

2pm on the day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement