Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The man flu, Support Thread....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    OK ok Its true and it is also diliberate! Its for the greater good as only the wusses contract it and it kills 50% of them off! :eek:

well im still around honey bunny :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Saibh wrote: »
    All the victims of manflu have all gone to bed - can't handle the pressure :D

Or died from the deadly piosion us wimmin have adminstrated!
    Bloody eejets! What drama over a cold !

Im Still here :cool:but my man flu has decied to grow legs and leave Im so manly i told i to :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Female supporters of Manflu sufferers and manfluist victims are needed - if you dont want to be a Mean Girl you can be a Manfluzy:)

• Advertisement

CDfm wrote: »
    Female supporters of Manflu sufferers and manfluist victims are needed - if you dont want to be a Mean Girl you can be a Manfluzy:)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

So, what do these Female Supporters get in return for supporting your cause to this Manflu help thread:)

Siabh - your not going to encourage these wusses - are you?

So, what do these Female Supporters get in return for supporting your cause to this Manflu help thread:)

fullfilment for being helpfull and mothering understanding to a mans need's when ill will be valuble training for you... in later life....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭Alice1

Manfluzy - lovin' it CDfm.

• Advertisement

A Manfluzy - like a shaman in a Tribe has healing powers.

With these special powers you can help Manflu sufferers survive and..................

Have you the Gift?????

fullfilment for being helpfull and mothering understanding to a mans need's when ill will be valuble training for you... in later life....:)

Nay, that sounds too much like an unfulfilled task to me - you have managed this far without your mother (was going to say a certain other person name but i won't)

YaY Siabh! I knew you were a smart girl - they are only faking it anyhow - FACT - 70% of man flu consits of exaggerated symptoms in search of female sympathy!

YaY Siabh! I knew you were a smart girl - they are only faking it anyhow - FACT - 70% of man flu consits of exaggerated symptoms in search of female sympathy!
    pseudonym1 - you are our first Mean Girl of the Week.You were warned,

Men are honest and truthful and yes some women especially manfluists and Mean Girls are adept at faking things.

Check out this link from the Manflu archives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDADTMqDDL8&feature=related

Nay, that sounds too much like an unfulfilled task to me - you have managed this far without your mother (was going to say a certain other person name but i won't)

:eek: I can cook better then my mum :).... thats a fact :cool:how many bloke do
    you know who can say this

Your such a skeptic i bet you've been to a fortune teller but you wont beleave a man,, typical feminisim :P

:eek: I can cook better then my mum :).... thats a fact :cool:how many bloke do
    you know who can say this

Your such a skeptic i bet you've been to a fortune teller but you wont beleave a man,, typical feminisim :P

Now now - calm monkey calm!
    As it happens I have never been to a fortune teller- and as for believing "a man" *Im not stupid*. That statement as outlandish as some of the rest here

Now now - calm monkey calm!
    As it happens I have never been to a fortune teller- and as for believing "a man" *Im not stupid*. That statement as outlandish as some of the rest here

It's not my fault i retain an imagination that your jelous of is it ?
    Oh and im oh so calm actuly im really relaxed :cool:...
    I think you are stoopid for not beleaving us :P:D

Did the doctor not tell you to have plenty of rest and sleep - if not one of the nurses will be around soon to instruct you how to deal with a manflu cold:D

The only thing you imagined was half those flu symptoms! Now I will donate some sympathy to you - sounds like you need it! :D

Did the doctor not tell you to have plenty of rest and sleep - if not one of the nurses will be around soon to instruct you how to deal with a manflu cold:D

:eek: oh there will be sleep in 10 mins ile be in snowmonkey lal la land :)... yep i have to keep my feet warm :D
    The only thing you imagined was half those flu symptoms! Now I will donate some sympathy to you - sounds like you need it! :D

that was just plain harh, You've hurted my feelings your such bullys two women against one monkey aint fare espechilly when he has man flu!!!!! Even tho its quite flatering....:D....

Good night :)

• Advertisement

:eek: oh there will be sleep in 10 mins ile be in snowmonkey lal la land :)... yep i have to keep my feet warm :D

that was just plain harh, You've hurted my feelings your such bullys two women against one monkey aint fare espechilly when he has man flu!!!!! Even tho its quite flatering....:D....

Good night :)

Dont lie you luv it :D
    Night :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ah thats no good chew but I got rid of worst of mine by (dare say it again) Honey lemon egg white and apple cider vinegar every 4-6 hours) you can feel it working its so good!
    But I just had bird flu not dreaded manflu :rolleyes:
    that sounds revolting. :eek:

Well now I have the aching ears. NOICE!!! more paracetamol for me. and back to bed I shall consider going.

Oh, once the ears start you are sunk - sunk I tell you. Abandon all hope now.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh, once the ears start you are sunk - sunk I tell you. Abandon all hope now.
    is that a polite way of telling me I am dying?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

ChewChew wrote: »
    is that a polite way of telling me I am dying?
    a nicer way .... yes id say so...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

... ended up in A&E last night to be nebulised (ashthma). Haven't slept yet, got a pretty hefty scare barely being able to breathe. Haven't had any trouble with my asthma in 5+ years before this flu.

Sob. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

consultech wrote: »
    ... ended up in A&E last night to be nebulised (ashthma). Haven't slept yet, got a pretty hefty scare barely being able to breathe. Haven't had any trouble with my asthma in 5+ years before this flu.

Sob. :mad:
    its beginning to take them all out slowly.... one by one...
    will you survive the night???:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭napapa

Dear lord, last night was the worst experience of my life.....been on the beer/whiskey/brandy for last four days trying to kill man flu, didn't work.... well the DTs kicked in last night with the man flu, i was like a break dancer in a sauna...oh the bullets of sweat, the pain of it all!

Thank god for football and darts....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

minxie1 wrote: »
    its beginning to take them all out slowly.... one by one...
    will you survive the night???:(

Nothing is guaranteed now.

• Advertisement

Ah Consultech I'm sorry to hear you were so ill. As a fellow asthma sufferer I sympathise. That was one scary experience. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Napapa, while I do have sympathy for you too, it is somewhat tempered by the image you describe of a break dancer in the sauna.........

Advertisement