Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate Your Hangover Thread

Options
  • 01-01-2009 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Hows the head on this new years day?

On a scale zero to ten rate your hangover. Zero being no hangover at all and ten being the hangover from hell.

Rate your hangover on a scale of zero to ten. 158 votes

0%
    33%
    smoke.me.a.kipperdarkmaster2kensutzscarykelleCathyMoranHolstenNuminaKernelFiretrapKnifeWRENCHdigitally-yoursBlush_01bluedolphinkc66hellboy99KamiKazitroutcoffee_cakegalwayrush 53 votes
    11%
    Supercelltony 2 toneTuskyPracticaltuxyShazbotqzCianosAzureusBertyRowley Birkin QCXavi6TimmaayMark200AnimalRightsgollyitsollyLEINmidgetflynn 18 votes
    11%
    RabiesCiaran500cornbbm5ex9oqjawdg2iAgamemnondamo86bmanPeyton Manningcolly10homerun_homerabi2007SchismGonzovisionZonda999JimboAlkalineAcidDardaniaoztots 18 votes
    11%
    Mossy MonkbanquoUser45701omb0wyn5ehpij9brianthebardjellieThomas_S_HuntersonZiMZuMemeraldstarnervous_twitchshockwaveJabberflyFunkZHande hoche!redshoulderkeezerooPabsooAidanBoland 18 votes
    6%
    tmanChad ghostalKoldJC 2K3BeauParsley[Deleted User]psycho-hopegebbelwhiteandlightDeeper Blue 11 votes
    4%
    T-b0n3Turd FergusonHeisenberg.Kevin_Herronbrow_601consultechdioltas 7 votes
    7%
    nobodythereDavey Devilimpr0v[Jackass]WibbsdSTARmc nuggetsNiSmORKDusronnie3585ReacherCreaturefriendface 12 votes
    4%
    monkeyfudgemerlinsmerrymanhumbertdr.bollockoKeith186neil_hoseyHarpy 7 votes
    6%
    GordonPepe LeFritsSparkypaconnorstolosencdavyjoseBorneo FnctnGavin "shels"turnsoutIwasfearandloathing 10 votes
    2%
    The GnomejoewicklowWoollyRedHatveryangryman 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

3 pints, 4 bottles, bed at 3 = probably a 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Jeez that was quick. You had posted by the time the poll was active and I had actually voted myself. Not too shabby bro'. Here have a pint on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

couple of glasses of wine during work, finished at 6am, pint of cider after, then home. so... 0

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I closed my bar at 6:30am. Had a packed night. Slammed.

Finished work by 8:30am, drinking by 8:45am, fell home at some time in the afternoon. Can't remember what time.

Have a drunk post some where else Boards, suppose could check the time there.

New Years drinking started 9hrs late for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Drank more than I intended to, stayed up later than I intended to and somehow managed up back here.

Good times, good times.

Hangover is at a 0, very tired however and unfortunately have to work today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Easiily at 7..not good.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

I dont get it.....i got ****faced last night (well a few hours ago), yet I still havent been asleep....was at a house party and got home at 4.30 and have been awake since.....and zero hangover..what's wrong with me?! (or maybe the hangover hasnt kicked in yet/havnt sobered up yet?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Dont have a stoopid hangover cause I was stoopid workin last night & Im back in stoopid work this morning grrrrrr:mad:

*wishes I was out last night*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Was up at 6.50am with the baby.

Started off as a level 5 as i thought i drank loads due to the large bottle of heinken and two standard bottles. However when i did the math to see how many standard bottles that equaled, i only had 6 and a half bottles, my hang over instantly slipped down to a 1.

Its all in the mind :D

I am getting tired now though, my 3 coffees have worn off :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

steo87 wrote: »
    I dont get it.....i got ****faced last night (well a few hours ago), yet I still havent been asleep....was at a house party and got home at 4.30 and have been awake since.....and zero hangover..what's wrong with me?! (or maybe the hangover hasnt kicked in yet/havnt sobered up yet?)

Doubt you will get off that lightly. Kip for a while then when you wake up your punishment begins :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Surprisingly not too bad. Especially considering I was out with a sore throat and man flu and stuff...I think it actually helped clear it up!! :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Wasnt drinking as I am pregnant at the moment, so apart from morning sickness I feel fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Wasnt drinking as I am pregnant at the moment, so apart from morning sickness I feel fine.

Softie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭bookiebasher

hi cathy i remember reading your threads a while back and ur last post has made my day...Well done to u and yours and hope your pregnancy goes well..xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ouch feckin ouch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

zero, never got around to drnking, which was a mistake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

A bit worse for wear but not debilitated.

A couple more hours feeling sorry for myself and I might even surface for lunch.

Good night though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I said three, but I see that rising as the day goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Zero - I don't drink. Anyway I'm working today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I didnt have a lot to drink, and what I did drink was too widely spaced to have any effect. Spent most of the night dancing. So its a zero for myself too 'fraid :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

3 Leffes. most of a bottle of Faustino 1, most of a bottle of masi Amarone ( 15%) as i had to let the wife have some,
    wife has a hangover, mine is zero.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im fairly good. My OH is being very good and is cooking a fry as I type this. I have five larges bottles and a sip of champagne and off to bed around 1:30 or so.

Quite proud of myself considering last year I was shaking like a ****ting dog in the corner of the room empty retching. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

10, and I'm in work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Zero. No drink of alcohol nature taken.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Slight hangover noting a big fry wont sort out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Slight hangover noting a big fry wont sort out!

It's all a myth man. I just had one an hour ago and I'm still in ribbons.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

4 pint bottles,3 double vodkas and redbull and 2 shots a tequila and im a 2 , whats wrong often had less and would feel worse

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

keezer wrote: »
    4 pint bottles,3 double vodkas and redbull and 2 shots a tequila and im a 2 , whats wrong often had less and would feel worse

Ya shifted some alcohol there man. Id be in bits after the tequila alone never mind the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd say a seven but I'll see how the day(stomach) goes. Evil wine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm feeling surprisingly good... Drank around 10 cans and got home at 5ish, didn't even make any drunken calls/texts and I can remember most of the night!:eek:

Advertisement