Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUPERNOVA ELITE! I done it!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

If u done this on a euro site with a good rake back deal you'd be alot richer. Poker sites have these ranking points system to get its members obsessed with accumulating them, and it works! I respect you you are twice the sng plr I am I've played you a few times. Those stars sngs are very very difficult to beat so, GG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Headspace wrote: »
    If u done this on a euro site with a good rake back deal you'd be alot richer. Poker sites have these ranking points system to get its members obsessed with accumulating them, and it works! I respect you you are twice the sng plr I am I've played you a few times. Those stars sngs are very very difficult to beat so, GG

im sure if some euro site offered sne he would attempt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

What euro site lets you load up 16 to 20 stts at a time headspace?
    Stars has the software game volume stt structures to make what Mick did possible no other site has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    yeah it should only take about 60-70% of the effort to stay SNE(after some rough assumption-based calculations)

FPPs have nothing to do with VPP's. He'll still need 1million VPP's in the next year to stay at SNE, so it will take excactly the same amount of effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭M.T

One to tell the grand kids :) Not bad being the First Irish person to xyz :D

One quick stupid question. The 2% ROI is just on the SNG's alone? Would you ever take into account the benifits now earned? or was that included? Is the 2% a final net result or how is it calculated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭BIGMICKG

sickpuppy wrote: »
    What euro site lets you load up 16 to 20 stts at a time headspace?
    Stars has the software game volume stt structures to make what Mick did possible no other site has.

Exactly. and this works out around 60% rakeback. dont know any sites that offer this high %. also itll work out well over 70% this year cos im elite

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

FPPs have nothing to do with VPP's. He'll still need 1million VPP's in the next year to stay at SNE, so it will take excactly the same amount of effort.
    ah i see. i really should use assumption based calculaitons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

George Lind, who is the sickest of the sick (3 million vpps) is doing a well

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/well-jorj95-george-lind-iii-377142/

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

well done i was wondering did you get this i heard you were going for it

whats ''the well' everyone keeps mentioning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Legend! It's so nice to hear a fairytale ending.

I used to think i loved poker, but there's no way in hell i could do what you have done even with an unlimited bankroll. I'd crack up!

Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

congrats amazing achievement.......im struggling to get through 100 sngs a week!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

congrats, but how do you know you're the first?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Congratulations Mick. I was asking Paul how you were getting on with reaching the target, but you know what he's like. "ehhhh, yeah, he's doin' alright" ;)

Savage amount of poker mate. GL in '09. Bring something big home and give us all something else to talk about. WP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cuQa

pretty impressive.. congrats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

nice one mick, well deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Well done Mick, immense achievement

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭grey_abbey

Just saw this...Huuge achievement, congrats! Great to see an Irish guy at the peak of the STT community. Porche Cayman next year? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

whats the deal with "the porsche", is it a trade in points sort of thing or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Well done Mick, I don't know you very well but this must have taken a serious amount of discipline to get there.

Best of luck in the future.

Stephen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement