Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jezza, Hamster and Captain Slow in 'nam

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

positron wrote: »
    Did they didn't say what 15 million Vietnamese dongs means in real money?

They said it was worth 1000 US Dollars.

You could have easily bought a better bike for that, although maybe the 15 million was between them and not 15 million each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

A decent Honda 50 can be had for around €100. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Quality episode. . Lol at jeremy coming around corner screaming 'i'm the most miserable man in the world' and extra lol at bike crash. Vietnamese girl painting everything in the car park pink was hilarious too. . . I was in vietnam two years ago and i must say they portrayed it brilliantly. . . Nice hottie helping jeremy start his vespa in ho chi minh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,811 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Brilliant episode, nearly beats the African Special.

The presents were brilliant, especially when Hamster bashed his boat against the bins.
    Jezza grumbling the whole way.
    Hamster's mood when they painted his bike pink
    James' Colander helmet.
    The Vietnamese driving test, James going the wrong way ROFL!
    Their amphibius bikes, and James falling in at the end

Not a funny moment, but I was really touched by the scene where the deaf man told Richard about the B-52 hitting the beach. It just made it seem so real.
    It was nice in a way that they weren't just faffing about, that they did take this seriously, that they knew about the lives lost.

Kind of like when they saw the remains of the houses after Katrina on the American road trip.

I just can't wait till April or so when it's back on!!!!

They've got to come to Ireland for a challenge or something!!!
    I'd love to see how James would get on with the Mad Cow Roundabout!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Loved the show but again so many of the scenes were obviously set up. Though the crash was real and looked painful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭MonsieurD

Loved the episode

Wish my licence went to BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

MonsieurD wrote: »

Wish my licence went to BBC

+1

Advertisement