Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classic comedy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ChucklingFool

Not sure about older shows, but in terms of modern ones, all that matters is Scrubs and the Office which both have reruns on all the time. It's cheesy, but I could go for some more How I met your mother episodes being on more. I heard a while back that it was going to happen, but that was months ago so not sure if it was just a rumor or not.

I guess How I Met your Mother was an instant classic because lifetime just picked it up and will be playing every Monday night starting tonight.. http://thetvlegion.com/2009/01/04/this-weeks-tv-premieres-and-specials-january-4-10-2009/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Some Mother's Do Ave' em - my favourite of all time
    Are you being served? (Available on youtube ;))
    mike65 wrote: »
    The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin - peerless
    Rising Damp - Another Rossiter classic
    Love those shows too, don't forget that Richard Beckinsale from Porridge (Kate's Dad) is in Rising Damp as well, not just Rossiter.
    mobby wrote: »
    Morecambe and Wise
    Two Ronnies
    Citizen Smith (how many remember this):)
    Loved all of these shows. :)

Fawlty Towers is of course another classic but I guess that gets a lot of re-runs so we don't have to worry about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DontStandChance

I guess How I Met your Mother was an instant classic because lifetime just picked it up and will be playing every Monday night starting tonight.. http://thetvlegion.com/2009/01/04/this-weeks-tv-premieres-and-specials-january-4-10-2009/

Thanks for the confirmation! I'm glad they went through with this. Gives me somthing to look foward to Mondays now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Blackadder, Blackadder, Blackadder.

Advertisement