Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which Audi A4 model is this?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ok, here goes - and i'm going to get it in the neck for this!

AUDI's = Expensive VW's > SKODA's > SEATS.
    All those tdi yokes are low rent and unimpressive to me and many more than me.

I like the way you left out all the other marque's in the VAG line up. Sure a Lambo is just and expensive fabia that got flattened a bit!

While Audi are the more expensive for the 4 you listed, and nothing wrong with any of the 4 tbh, they do have a little more about them.

In a time of an econmic down turn surely a low rent TDI is exactly what people want :). Although I will say this I think that second hand A4's have too high a price, A6's come in as good value imho (well mine was).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

kayos wrote: »
    I like the way you left out all the other marque's in the VAG line up. Sure a Lambo is just and expensive fabia that got flattened a bit!

While Audi are the more expensive for the 4 you listed, and nothing wrong with any of the 4 tbh, they do have a little more about them.

Exactly, I cant see his point unless he thinks being more expensive is some sort of Taboo. Besides, these days everything in the VAG lineup is just a cheaper Porsche (other than Lambo and Bentley which are just overpriced fat Porsches).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I think the tarted Audi A4 has taken over from the Vauhall Vectra as the ropey car for scumbags. It seems the case on Belfast roads at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Good spot, but in fairness for 47k you'd have a better Yoke with even more Poke and not sound like a John Deere powered sports coupe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,589 ✭✭✭tossy

The post does'nt even stack up as a retort - its just silly.

Equally as silly as yours,i was talking about the RS series cars,there is no cheaper vag car of equivalent performance.

Advertisement