Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls, do you crotch-watch?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

No doubt. But at what point does a readjustment descend into something a little more um, satisfying?
    When things start growing?

No, no, no, we don't fiddle with the contents, although occasionally the straps may need adjustment.
    Sometimes ye do! Are you saying lads moving things around as part of their readjustments? I guess that's a bit much.

Also, lolz at zaph!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

I really don't think I crotch watch at all. I generally only notice face and build. Maybe I'm one of those wimmin Wibbs was talking about who don't realize they're doing it, but I highly doubt that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Rabies wrote: »
    But you need the fork to put the meat back in line.

Sometimes its easy to forget if you've zipped up or not.

I have a solution. If a gentleman finds himself in the unenviable position of having a certain part of his atire unzipped, or should be curious to know as to whether it is unzipped or not, then he should follow these simple, easy to use instructions.
    • First find a quiet location so as to carry out this delicate operation, preferably the corner of the room.

• Next, he should take out a certain piece of apparatus from his pocket, namely two pairs of salad tongs.

• Using these instruments, he delicately ascertains the status of his zipper, and performs necessary adjustments if needed.

• Also, once "The boys are back in the barracks!" as Alan Partridge might say, he can then rest assured that he has handled the operation in clean, mannerly fashion. Thus his manners and his cleaniness cannot be brought into question.

• So as to give himself a wide berth when doing this, he may also take the added precaution of setting up police security tape barrier at a two foot radius around him, with flashing road works cones if necessary. A small "Caution! Man at work!" sign may also be a wise addition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

• Next, he should take out a certain piece of apparatus from his pocket, namely two pairs of salad tongs.
    • Using these instruments, he delicately ascertains the status of his zipper, and performs necessary adjustments if needed.

I'm so glad I read this now and not twenty minutes ago, I'll never see my tongs again without summoning up that image...:eek:.

Thanks for that, Sir Myles.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I hate when men exit the lavatories still adjusting their zippers. Proof of optional attitudes to hand washing, as well as bad manners.

lol @ optional attitudes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

• So as to give himself a wide berth when doing this, he may also take the added precaution of setting up police security tape barrier at a two foot radius around him, with flashing road works cones if necessary. A small "Caution! Man at work!" sign may also be a wise addition.

Wouldn't this jeopardise the incognito-ness of point one though? If something's not broken, don't fix it - the current system of checking is fine..

Peared wrote: »
    lol @ optional attitudes.

Hmmm, I think you're the one with the way with words Madam. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

occasionally...depends on the jeans etc..

i caught myself crotch watching in the staffroom last week...i hope i wasnt caught, but think i was ...cringe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

OK, as a guy, I have to ask the question - "What do you expect to see?"

Yes, if a guy is wearing speedos or tight tracksuit etc, you might see something, but in a pair of jeans/chinos, I wouldn't have thought there would be much of a "bulge" regardless of size of the guys "assets". On a Saturday night in a pub (where I hope there's no guys wearing speedos or tracksuits;)), are you actually able to notice? If you don't notice anything do you just assume that he has nothing to show or do you take into account the fact that his trousers might not be crotch-watching-friendly?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Crotch watching isn't something that occurs to me to do, I am more interested in personality. The only time I ever do it is when I catch a guy checking out my boobs - then I'll blatantly crotch watch until he gets uncomfortable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 farrahk52

i was in a doc surgery not so long ago and this young guy, practically a teenager sat right opposite me and spread his legs out so much and so close i didnt even know where to look...ofcourse i looked once or twice i tried not to but it was there right infront of me!. i dont know if it was because im a muslim female and wore the whole dresscode and he felt he wanted to intimidate me alittle, but soon his dad walked in and kicked his legs and told him to move them lol. How embarrassing!.

farrahk52 wrote: »
    i was in a doc surgery not so long ago and this young guy, practically a teenager sat right opposite me and spread his legs out so much and so close i didnt even know where to look...ofcourse i looked once or twice i tried not to but it was there right infront of me!. i dont know if it was because im a muslim female and wore the whole dresscode and he felt he wanted to intimidate me alittle, but soon his dad walked in and kicked his legs and told him to move them lol. How embarrassing!.

You're not the one who should be embarrassed. He was, at the very least incredibly rude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 farrahk52

You're not the one who should be embarrassed. He was, at the very least incredibly rude.

sorry i meant how embarrassing for him, for him to be told off by his daddy when he thought he looked really cool...i wanted to say its ok he's only a kid but i thought that would embarrass him even more. i guess we were all young and silly once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭AnnieB82

Shinjuku wrote: »
    crotch watcher
    Or is it just a myth. Us men definitley boob-watch by the way. ALL the time.

I don't tbh - unless it's very obvious that is, and even in that case it wouldn't have any effect on me.

Even girls that do, would probably manage to be a lot more subtle than guys as we are blessed with greater peripheral vision than guys...

I do like to watch my partners crotch though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

If I caught a girl crotch watching me I'd internally freak out and ponder the possibility of having a suspicious stain on my garment in that vicinity, or something about the concealment of my inner garments and organs. Fortunately the last (and pretty much only) time I recall realising a girl was staring at my crotch was a girl (who I suspected was fancying me) while I was getting out of the swimming pool, so that couldn't be a stain or zipper dysfunction lol. But I can't ever interpret the reason why people who look at me, so I didn't pay attention to it anyways.

And someone said a guy always knows if his pants are zipped up, not true, when I step outside in the street right as I close the door I think "oh wait, are my pants buttoned up" and can't help but have a check. More disturbingly, sometimes, I just feel the wind/the cold, and even after checking many times in a row I'm still not convinced they're buttoned up.. it's almost OCDesque..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Caught a girl crotch watching me at the weekend, I was staying in her gaff after being on the piss, she's a friend of a friend kinda thing,

It was the morning after when I was heading home in a few hours and she was simply staring at my crotch, so I said out loud, to everyone in the room, if you want it lets go up stairs.

We didn't go up stairs, but I know she wanted it!!!!!(Well, everyone knew she did, but it would have been awkward right then!!!)

Wish I could have stayed another night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

Id only really notice it if it was in my face, so to speak :o Im more of a hands and eyes gal really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

I'd have to check many times a day if my pants are zipped up at work. Not because i spend my day opening them but because every time i spread the legs to crouch down and pick something up the zips on my work pants have a nasty habit of coming down too. Probably not helped by all the pockets bulging with necessary crap/tools but its better to check then to be wandering around with it hanging out surely!
    As for crotch watchers one of the girls i work with is forever at it with all the guys working there, its like an addiction or something. And yes i boob watch ass watch leg watch crotch watch but i try my best not to stare but if they're on show and are worth watching well then its only natural i enjoy the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Sidney2 wrote: »
    'Generally only notice face and build'...mmm, quick question for the ladies, i'm a tall guy myself, i'm roughly 6'2'..what is it about a tall guy that girls particularly like?

Are you thinking 'he's going to protect me'?:confused:

I'm just over 6ft, and I can add a few inches to that with shoes, so what I like about tall guys is basically the novelty factor.

I don't need protection though. I've a very sharp tongue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 deirdre82

I do especially with tight athletic shorts like cycling shorts!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,216 ✭✭✭✭noodler

jane86 wrote: »
    Yes, I use to do it all the time in my teens. :o I havin't done it purposely in a while.

I remember catching a guy in my class in college boob watch me and pointed out that I had seen him. :D

It was me!

Guilty as charged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭holdmyhand?

like if its so big ya cant help but notice yeah prob....

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MadgeBadge

I'd be more inclined to check the hands out. Ohhh, the feelings a good pair of hands can induce.

Shall certainly be more aware of the crotch watching set now though, may give it a whirl myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've only done it if the guy's wearing heinously tight trousers, and it's near impossible not to look!
    Much like when a woman has the dreaded camel toe!
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

MadgeBadge wrote: »
    I'd be more inclined to check the hands out. Ohhh, the feelings a good pair of hands can induce.

I do tend to look at hands very often... far more often than crotch-watching. I'm just fascinated with hand bigger than mine: I have absolutely tiny hands for my frame (and normal sized feet... strange)

I have caught myself crotch-watching now and again... but generally only if it's someone I liked and I like to think I'm always subtle :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement