Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's open on Christmas day?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I intend to go to the pub christmas day once the TV and family get too annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭IsMiseConor

Well, you could always go into Dublin city and watch people jump into the Liffey...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'm fairly sure that the distance around Ireland is more than 1 mile.

wrong! Ireland is much smaller than people think - thats why you keep bumping into people you know....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭sprinklesspanky

Yeah so did the easy thing and went to a mate's for Christmas, a good time had by all.

I tried volunteering for the Samaritans but they have to train you in before hand...

I fully expect that all the muppets on here who were all about giving their time to skangers did so and volunteered in the Shelter.

Personally, I have nothing against homeless people it's just the huge amount leeching of scumbag skangers that claim that title as well that I won't waste my time on.

Skangers, knackers, scumbags are all wastes of skin and we'd be better off without them. If you don't like that, I don't care really.

Ginuinely needy people are done a diservice by them in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement