If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post XMas Sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pixied

Hi

I called the store and they are gone. Also no 37in's of any make left at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 quasi2

Pixied wrote: »
    Hi

I called the store and they are gone. Also no 37in's of any make left at the moment.

Darn, any idea if they will come back in stock soon#???

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

quasi2 wrote: »
    Darn, any idea if they will come back in stock soon#???

Guys,

I just checked with our UK purchasing dept yesterday and they confirmed that we will not be getting any more Sony 32 or 40V4000's at the moment - which is a bit of a bummer really, as anyone who was up with us on the 27th saw they were flying out of the shop!

We are working on a number of specials for the 1st & 2nd week in Jan so we will keep you posted and we do expect stocks to start recovering next week!

Thanks again and always drop me a line to john mc@richersounds.ie if we can assist in any way,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.