Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbagius dublinus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

A woman came up to me today in Dublin on whothefcukknows st. and said "Giz a yawro fur chissmuss mister". :D
    At least in Cork city they have the decency to sit down with a cup in front of them and hide their face. Cheek of her, coming within 2 feet of me, invading my presence.

She was offering to sell you exclusive rights to Christmas for a euro, and you turned her down?!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

FAIL!

everyone knows trolls can't have high post counts :pac:!

Due to this the OP is refered to as "humorous".

So by your definition I could never be deemed a troll? Interesting....

/wanders over to tLL....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Just to clarify I also like Dubs. It's just the Dublin scumbags that are afraid of pedestrian crossings I'm referring to.

People get offended so easily these days.

True. We've become too sensitive and too politically correct in some areas.

Daft folk on crossings though, that just target practise for bad drivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Just to clarify I also like Dubs. It's just the Dublin scumbags that are afraid of pedestrian crossings I'm referring to.

I believe these creatures suffer a type of dromophobia

People get offended so easily these days.

Catagelophobia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭boring_job_guy

I <3 GuanYin wrote: »
    So by your definition I could never be deemed a troll?

exactly, well not on boards anyway.
    Interesting....

/wanders over to tLL....

• Advertisement

Speaking of pedestrians...

Why do folk stop suddenly in the doorways of shops and suddenly turn around (yes, I know there is an obvious answer!) and decide to go back out despite the fact that there might be a load of others behind them coming in too!
    I have nearly on more than one occasion nearly rammed someone's arse as they came to a sudden stop! (cue the jokes...)

The decent thing to do would be to step aside and let the following crowd thru before exiting again! Ggrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

The kid tries too hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ANTO ..... dars sum fellah Dissing ya here , go and get rasher ,maggot , pil popper ,rabies ,short arm tony ,the fellinni brothers , jam jar ...oh and and bag of knucledusters i left in Yore Ma's .........and hurry will ya !

Biggins wrote: »
    Speaking of pedestrians...

Why do folk stop suddenly in the doorways of shops and suddenly turn around (yes, I know there is an obvious answer!) and decide to go back out despite the fact that there might be a load of others behind them coming in too!
    I have nearly on more than one occasion nearly rammed someone's arse as they came to a sudden stop! (cue the jokes...)

The decent thing to do would be to step aside and let the following crowd thru before exiting again! Ggrrr!
    Sounds like a dsicription trying to mount ( more jokes ) a Luas or bus .Like be a lot easier to let us off the bleeding thing before boarding .-Rant over . ;)

latchyco wrote: »
    ANTO ..... dars sum fellah Dissing ya here , go and get rasher ,maggot , pil popper ,rabies ,short arm tony ,the fellinni brothers , jam jar ...oh and and bag of knucledusters i left in Yore Ma's .........and hurry will ya !

LOL :D Be Jeasus, sur' tell it as it tis!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Excellent work OP ;-)

I do believe I managed to capture some of this species you mention in a photo [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/23565/46779.jpg[/url] (taken at the recommended safe distance)......

.....and i snapped this dramatic shot, not two weeks ago, of another group, from close up!!

Sadly my camera was stolen shortly after the second picture was taken :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL :D Be Jeasus, sur' tell it as it tis!
    Just describing my Dublin childhood .ANTO'S uncle ( Legless murphy ) was around then to :D

Looks just like the Antos gang ( post 70s )Jaysus some people things never change .;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

marcsignal wrote: »
    Excellent work OP ;-)

I do believe I managed to capture some of this species you mention in a photo [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/23565/46779.jpg[/url] (taken at the recommended safe distance)......

.....and i snapped this dramatic shot, not two weeks ago, of another group, from close up!!

Be honest now. You just nicked those pics off Google images results for "chavs". Taking credit for some other photographer's bravery. Tsk tsk. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

javaboy wrote: »
    Be honest now. You just nicked those pics off Google images results for "chavs". Taking credit for some other photographer's bravery. Tsk tsk. :pac:

IT'S NOT TRUE !!! DON'T LOOK AT ME !!! DON'T LOOK AT ME !! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

marcsignal wrote: »
    Excellent work OP ;-)

Hardly prime specimens. Theys don't have any of dem 11-a-side moustaches and gold chains holding a "Story Bud!" engraved T-bar.

Drimnacus Felacious Wankus Atdabackadabus is a typical breed found to roam the Dublin plains of a Friday or Saturday night. They are usually easily spotted carrying its main food source, Devil's Bit, and playing country rave anthems at max volume from their pink Noakia phones....Word to yer Muder!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/UnaLovesU2/chavs2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

OP, YORE MA is a Scumbagius dublinus.

OP, YORE MA is a Scumbagius dublinus.

Jeasus' sur ya kin do betta than tha'
    Dinna see da cumin' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I <3 GuanYin telling it like it is

from Perth, Australia. Nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Ah screw it the whole country is going to hell anyway.

Maybe we should get some scumbags in the Dail.....see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Maybe we should get some more scumbags in the Dail.....see what happens

FYP ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

javaboy wrote: »
    FYP ;)
    :) My mistake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

OP, YORI MA is a Scumbagius dublinus.

Why does everyone keep going on about this guy?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Yori-Ma/618359632

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

"Giz a yawro fur chissmuss mister"
    :confused:

What the hell is yawro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

dSTAR wrote: »
    :confused:

What the hell is yawro?

A single unit of european currency, as the rough boys would express it in their salty, proletarian vernacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Advertisement