Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China and the NWO

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Sorry Starn if I was a bit rude on the last post, you have a way of antagonising me I am afraid. This is pure speculation on my part but my theory, and this is if you are refering to the NWO as a general term for a alliance of western states and the powers behind them and where China fits into it all.

China's batch of milllionaires became millionaires in the late 80's and 90's through their political ties. In the 90's, which is when they first trying to get membership to the WTO. They began policies (synomonious with alleged NWO ideology) privitisation in the 90's and this continued up until now, liberalisation etc and began opening up the markets to outside investors. Its importance in the world is because of its totalitarian policies; forced relocation, rule by fear and intimidation, public executions, censorship of the media etc have encouraged a society with a huge social gap between those at the top, the new billionaires (see Forbes rich list, think it has gone from 1 in 2001 to over 20 2007 figures ) and those living in or below poverty, I think its about 500 million peoples. These poeple are the workers of the Chinese state and the reason for foriegn investment as they are working for little or no return. if you've survived through that waffle here is where the conspiracy comes in.:

China's billionaires have become more influential than the government over time due to the policies of state assets coming into the hands of private investors, who have invested in key strategic areas. The key facilitator in this has been a guy called something like xianping, as well as the Presidents and Prime Ministers of China for the last 15-20 years, there has only been about 3 or 4 of each. Because China's elite are dependent on exports, they are stooges to the west. They exist (as a power) simply because they are allowed to exist, much as in Japan, whose cental bank is foriegn controlled, their war with Russia (wround 1900 (I think) was funded by the Rothschild family

So woh controls the elite of China? perhaps the same cartel of western bankers and globalists who dominate the US and EU. Also, it is probably worth pointing out that China has been steeped in secret/underground societies, particuraly since the Ming era

You seem to be under the illusion that China are a military rival of the US. China's military are not in the same league. Modernisation and investment would have to continue at the same rate for the next 50 years at least. Did you not see the way America steam-rolled Afghhanistan and Iraq with minimal fuss? That is not to say, and here is the contradiction that they are comfortable being ruled by white men, or consider themselves inferior, or that they would not consider themselves a seperate faction who operate to their own agenda with the boundaries. Apologies for my babbling, its a slow day in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Sorry Starn if I was a bit rude on the last post, you have a way of antagonising me I am afraid.

Its fine.

that they would not consider themselves a seperate faction who operate to their own agenda with the boundaries. Apologies for my babbling, its a slow day in work.

I would imagine this is far more likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

starn wrote: »
    Its fine.

I would imagine this is far more likely

To be fair you've misquoted me there. A double negative admittedly, but what I said was "that is NOT to say...they would NOT"

Advertisement