Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China and the NWO

Options
  • 17-12-2008 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Can someone explain to me how China fits into the plans of the nwo. As I understand it, China is a rising superpower. It will be the dominat one within one hundred years and the laungauge of commerce and science is likely to change to Chinease.
    So my question is how exactly does this fit into the NWO plans. As far as I know. No one predicted the rise of Chinea power. So have the NWO infultrated the Chinease goverment. Are we going to see a world army attack China. Or Will China save us form the plans of the NWO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Interesting topic. It could be said that China is a good model for the NWO. A world where we have the freedom to do business and create wealth while at the same time suffering many restrictions on personal freedoms seems to be what's in store for us according to NWO theories. China's one child policy fits in nicely with the supposed eugenics and depopulation theories of the NWO. Labour is cheap, and most of the people seem to live in a sort of slave-like existence. It seems to be the worlds capital of meanial jobs with production operators sitting on production lines (image) churning out "stuff" for hours on end for little reward. Obviously with the economic growth in China more and more people are earning more and living a better lifestyle , but there are still tens of millions of them living a "dumb-downed" existence putting together Bratz dolls and €2 throwaway toys.
    It could be the perfect model.

As for an army invading China? Unlikely. There's really no reason. At the moment it's probably the engine that keeps the whole planet in cheap and cheerful luxuries and trinkets. Looks like they're towing the line nicely. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Ok back to my question. Where exactly does China fit in a "the NWO" plans. If anything they seem to be in direct competion with the shadowy elite some posters here belive are running the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

starn wrote: »
    Ok back to my question. Where exactly does China fit in a "the NWO" plans. If anything they seem to be in direct competion with the shadowy elite some posters here belive are running the world.

I For One Welcome Our New Chinese Naval Overlords :D

Chinese Navy are now involved in the campaign against Somali pirates. They will join in along with Global EU, UN, Indian, and Russian Navy's.

http://washingtonindependent.com/22413/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-chinese-naval-overlords

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Kissinger talks about it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4

and here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRCWZVRrYo

Brzezinski's book The Grand Chessboard, which I have mentioned several times, deals with China and the Eurasian region. You probably don't want to read the book, so here's some quotes and info from it:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/brzezinskigrandchessboard
    http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/zbig.html

How do you come up with the idea that they're in direct competition?

• Advertisement

Well who are the Chibease members of the NWO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Name the members of the Chinese Government - without googling it that is

If there is a NWO and if China are prevelant that it would be traced back to their accession into the WTO in 2001., which opened up their stock market and banks to the West. My guess would be that it is more likely that they are obedient rivals rather than illicit partners.

The US have a contingency plan in place to nuke China, to defend Taiwan ("defend at all costs" - Bush II), should the need to defend Taiwan arise. As well there was all that stuff early in Bush's presidency where the Chinese fighter Jet collided with an American spy plane. Also, they were involved with the Tibet issue recently.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Anyway, back to my question. Why do you think the Chinese are in "direct competition" with the "shadowy elite"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Can someone explain to me how China fits into the plans of the nwo. As I understand it, China is a rising superpower. It will be the dominat one within one hundred years and the laungauge of commerce and science is likely to change to Chinease.
    So my question is how exactly does this fit into the NWO plans. As far as I know. No one predicted the rise of Chinea power. So have the NWO infultrated the Chinease goverment. Are we going to see a world army attack China. Or Will China save us form the plans of the NWO.

China will be wiped by 2030

• Advertisement

The US have a contingency plan in place to nuke China, to defend Taiwan ("defend at all costs" - Bush II), should the need to defend Taiwan arise.

Can you provide evidence for this please

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Anyway, back to my question. Why do you think the Chinese are in "direct competition" with the "shadowy elite"?

Well as far as I can tell no one here has ever referenced China when posting about the NWO.
    Its always the US, Britan and the EU.
    The US is a wanning superpower, and the EU and Britan can not be classed as superpowers. The only true superpower in the nect fifty tear will be India and China.
    Thus far I have not heard any Chinese names thrown about as memvers of the NWO. Its always the Bushs, Clintons, Rotchilds, Rocfellers, etc etc.
    So Im led to belive that China is not yet a fully signed up member to any NWO
    So if members of the Chinese goverment are not a members of the shadowy
    cabal that are planning to rule the world. Would there growing status as a superpower not put them into direct confruntation with the NWO

Gareth37 wrote: »
    China will be wiped by 2030

Why is that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Why is that

'cause

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Well as far as I can tell no one here has ever referenced China when posting about the NWO.
    Its always the US, Britan and the EU.
    The US is a wanning superpower, and the EU and Britan can not be classed as superpowers. The only true superpower in the nect fifty tear will be India and China.

Actually, if you read any Brzezinski and Kissinger you would know that the US is the ONLY superpower at the moment, and strategically, they are not overly concerned about China or India due to their huge populations and age demographics, as well as their location on the planet. Brzezinski has already spoken about the need to keep China from natural resources in Eurasia and Africa, and Taiwan has been cited as a possible reason for war with China should the need arise. Kissinger, however, is not a proponent of war with China, as he sees such an outcome as benefitting only a third party rather than either of the two sides. The trilateral commission represents NWO interests in North America, Europe and Asia, although the main player in the asian power dynamic has traditionally been Japan.

Remember that China are more reliant on the West than people realise. Kissinger has stated that 100,000 migrant workers are always present in China, and I imagine that if economic muscle was brought to bear, then China may have trouble feeding it's own population, as has happened with Chairman Mao. The current movement of people away from rural china to large urban sprawls and mass industrialisation would further increase Chinese reliance on trade with the west, rather than self-sustainance through agriculture. All in all, the NWO strategy for China is probably working according to plan.

If I did would it change your stance in any way?

I'm gonna assume no.

According to the classified report leaked to US media - "The Los Angeles Times reported on Saturday that the Pentagon study outlined a contingency plan to use nuclear weapons against at least seven countries - China, Russia, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Libya and Syria. The New York Times said yesterday the secret report provided to Congress on January 8th (2002) also called for the development of new nuclear weapons that would be better suited to strike targets in Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Libya.

The review identifies new contingencies in which US nuclear weapons might be used, specifically "an Iraqi attack on Israel or its neighbours, or a North Korean attack on South Korea, or a military confrontation over the Taiwan Strait". It also discusses a possible resumption of US nuclear testing and the development of new US nuclear weapons to update the US arsenal.

It calls into question too the adherence of the Bush administration to a traditional policy of not targeting non-nuclear nations and continued US respect for a moratorium on nuclear testing."

I'm gonna assume no.

According to the classified report leaked to US media - "The Los Angeles Times reported on Saturday that the Pentagon study outlined a contingency plan to use nuclear weapons against at least seven countries - China, Russia, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Libya and Syria. The New York Times said yesterday the secret report provided to Congress on January 8th (2002) also called for the development of new nuclear weapons that would be better suited to strike targets in Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Libya.

No im quite open minded and would be willing to change my position.
    Ive tried searching both the New York Times and Los Angeles Times websites for the stories and cant find anything. Can you please put up links to the stories

Kernel wrote: »
    that the US is the ONLY superpower at the moment, [\quote]

I never said they werent
    Remember that China are more reliant on the West than people realise. Kissinger has stated that 100,000 migrant workers are always present

Are you insane China has a population of 1,330,044,544 [according to the CIA world factbook] do you really think there dependant on 100,000 migrants. They probably execute that many people a day in China
    All in all, the NWO strategy for China is probably working according to plan.

So what is there plan. Can you please tell me thats all I wanted to know.

No im quite open minded and would be willing to change my position.
    Ive tried searching both the New York Times and Los Angeles Times websites for the stories and cant find anything. Can you please put up links to the stories

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2002/0309/breaking21.html ,
    What can I say? look harder. Sorry Mr Starn, I have restricted access in work, this'l have to do.

China are not rivals to US, except maybe in Africa. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/newsfeatures/2008/0823/1219416977812.html

• Advertisement

My point is not that China are America rivals. But are in fact rivals to the NWO. How can a NWO be brought about if China and Chinnese people are prominent members of the elite cabal brining about the NWO. How does China fit into the NWO plans. China will be the leading super power of this centry. How has the NWO factored this into its plans

Kernel wrote: »
    that the US is the ONLY superpower at the moment, [\quote]

I never said they werent

Are you insane China has a population of 1,330,044,544 [according to the CIA world factbook] do you really think there dependant on 100,000 migrants. They probably execute that many people a day in China

So what is there plan. Can you please tell me thats all I wanted to know.

According to Amnesty International 497 Chinese were executed last year. You really shouldn't be so flippant about people lives.

A conspiracy in itself would be the dissapearance of a Chinese Commercial flight that dissapeared into thin air over Taiwan, with 200+ passengers on board. It was 20 mins into the flight and there was no distress signals from the plane or any indicator at all of problems. Happened in recent years can't remember exactly when.

According to Amnesty International 497 Chinese were executed last year. You really shouldn't be so flippant about people lives.
    Im sory if I appera flippent. But im a very arogant man so Im allowed
    A conspiracy in itself would be the dissapearance of a Chinese Commercial flight that dissapeared into thin air over Taiwan, with 200+ passengers on board. It was 20 mins into the flight and there was no distress signals from the plane or any indicator at all of problems. Happened in recent years can't remember exactly when.

Your absolutly right. But in no was answers the question Ive asked in this thread. Why dont you start a thread about it. Instead of clogging this thread with it.

Would anyone like to answer my question please

The post immediately prior (post 2) to this just answered you very eloquently and thoroughly and you just rudely shrugged it off.

Don't you like answers?

My point is not that China are America rivals. But are in fact rivals to the NWO. How can a NWO be brought about if China and Chinnese people are prominent members of the elite cabal brining about the NWO. How does China fit into the NWO plans. China will be the leading super power of this centry. How has the NWO factored this into its plans

"interdependence" look it up on cfr.org. But just in case http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/jul/16/china.jonathanwatts

So you all belive that China is already controlled by the NWO and is the real model state [ and not the UK like everyone has been saying here for ages ]for the NWO.

Thast all I wanted to know

Im ab it confused if China is already ruled by the NWO why would they want to attack the US. Which some CT posters firmly belive is also a NWO pupper state. Im just confused. None of it makes sence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭pepsi1234

Chinease, Chinnese.....Chibease, who the hell are these people??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Im ab it confused if China is already ruled by the NWO why would they want to attack the US. Which some CT posters firmly belive is also a NWO pupper state. Im just confused. None of it makes sence
    Only figuring that out now? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭andy1249

According to Amnesty International 497 Chinese were executed last year

Thats amnestys figures , which track political prisoner executions only , see here

http://hrichina.org/public/PDFs/CRF.2.2007/CRF-2007-2_Mystery.pdf

Reading that report you can see that a peak of 25000 was reached in one year during the " strike hard" campaigns of the 80's ,
    Current estimates average the figure at about 8000 people per year , China will be at pains to point out that per capita that is still very low .....

Advertisement