Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Barack Obama be Antichrist?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Amazingly enough the Bible is so vague that you can pretty much pick and choose verses to 'prove' whatever you want.

Kind of like the Bible numerology codes, 'yes count all these letters here and it spells Obama is the Antichrist, oh and if any one part of it doesn't work, just add 3 to that bit until it does' etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Yes, I agree with you. I found this out at the weekend too. I am pretty sure of it. Barack Huessein Obama may be the antichrist. He will roar horably, be the master of impurity and he may bring down the Catholic Church.

barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

This Runtodahills fella is a right good laugh!

Always so positive about the world! :p

He is the antichrist to be fair, he told me the other day at his secret lair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    Santa is the antichrist.
    Santychrist? He brings me Wii this year. Last year he brought me poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seadog9

Couldn't agree more with the lad who opened this

• Advertisement

Santychrist? He brings me Wii this year. Last year he brought me poo.

No, Santa is a fictional marketing gimmick.

The future fake Saviour:

20080723obamawall1_533.236195502_std.jpg

The apocalyptic phrase "abomination of desolation" (often associated with The Antichrist) is an anagram that can be converted to "I Obama, in at Sion, tool of end". (every letter of 1st phrase is used to make second phrase without adding, dropping or duplicating any of the 23 letters) . "Sion" is alternate spelling of "Zion" the site of Solomon's Temple, Jesus' crucifiction and the Wailing Wall where Obama visited in July 2008)

The etymolgy (history and origin of words and names)of Barack Hussein Obama Name: "Barack" means "Blessed" and originates from Arabic and African languages (see Barack) ; "Hussein" means "Handsome" and has Arabic language origin (see Hussein) "Obama" means "Leaning" and originates in the Luo/Kenyan language (see Obama)

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080327/obama-suggests-jesus-christ-not-the-only-way-to-heaven.htm

While answering a question about his Christian faith, Obama said he believes that Jesus Christ died for his sins :eek: and through God’s grace and mercy he could have “everlasting life,” according to the Los Angeles Times.

But he also believes Jews and Muslims and non-believers who live moral lives are as much “children of God” as he is, according to The Associated Press. :eek:

He says Atheists and Pagans go to Heaven :rolleyes:

"All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said. "In a lot of ways it's about caution in assigning all these inflated expectations on one individual, and expecting them to change something that many hands have shaped."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17927102/

Here is a Satanic worshipper's hand signal:

image017.jpg

Here is Barack Hussein Obama's hand signal:

obama-devil-hand.jpg

Of course this has been used and copied by many people including George Bush and other political figures and Satan worshippers

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gareth37 wrote: »
    The apocalyptic phrase "abomination of desolation" (often associated with The Antichrist) is an anagram that can be converted to "I Obama, in at Sion, tool of end".
    What's your point? You can also make an anagram of that phrase to say:

I, Obama, to Lot of Indonesia. (Lot was in the bible yeah?)
    Obama, iodine soft lotion.
    A footnoted oil is in Obama (ooh, oil..)
    Obama, α Tinfoiled, ion, soot. (tinfoil, like hats)

etc etc, in fact you can make thousands of anagrams with that combination.

• Advertisement

"...For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." —Romans 16:18

obama_hand.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

The apocalyptic phrase "abomination of desolation" (often associated with The Antichrist) is an anagram that can be converted to "I Obama, in at Sion, tool of end".

This proves absolutly nothing more, then that you have fat to much time on your hands.
    First of none of the books of the bible were written in English, They were mostly written in Greek. Had you found the anagram in the original greek. There may of been some creedenc to your warning

Secondly, its been widely reported how easey it is to find codes and angram in the Bible. Especially given the number of laungauges it has been printed on

Im sure if I really wanted and had the time I could anything I wanted written within the Bible.

Sure anyway Run_to_da_hills has already proved to us, why he is the Anrichrist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Alright this is beyond stupidity. First you have to take God, Jesus and co™ as fact, then you have to accept idiotic draconian myths like the antichrist.

Oh noes Obama is Muslim hes the Antichrist look at his hand symbols, im so ignorant..

Edit: maybe draconian wasnt the word to use but you know where im coming from!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This thread could be interpreted as racist but I don't really care for most of the opinions voiced in this thread so I'll call it stupidity.

Yes, I agree with you. I found this out at the weekend too. I am pretty sure of it. Barack Huessein Obama may be the antichrist. He will roar horably, be the master of impurity and he may bring down the Catholic Church.

barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

I only just realsied you were being serious

Alright this is beyond stupidity. First you have to take God, Jesus and co™ as fact, then you have to accept idiotic draconian myths like the antichrist.

Oh noes Obama is Muslim hes the Antichrist look at his hand symbols, im so ignorant..

Edit: maybe draconian wasnt the word to use but you know where im coming from!!

He is an anti Christ is not the antichrist ;)

So in 4 or 8 years time when Obamas over are you not going to fel more then a little embaressed when he dosent do any of the sh1te you think he's gonna do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

starn wrote: »
    So in 4 or 8 years time when Obamas over are you not going to fel more then a little embaressed when he dosent do any of the sh1te you think he's gonna do.

By then we'll have moved onto some other guy (Bobby Jindal), discussing how they've come out of nowhere, wrong colour , their ties to NWO, etc etc and Obama will be brushed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,044 ✭✭✭✭Esel

...maybe draconian wasnt the word to use but you know where im coming from!!
    No, but we know where you're going to...... you're going straight to HELL (take a ticket, no eating in line, your mileage may vary etc.)

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

oh Jebus guide and direct my hand on this one.

right iff the Godbotherin spills into other threads then I will take action, this is a religious thread so I will ask other users to be respectful towards people beliefs here OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Kinda tricky for anyone to not be labelled the antichrist while running for government in the USA. If you are unpopular then you won't get in and if your views are really unpopular you will be labeled a devil and antichrist but if you are really popular and people have hope for you then you are labeled the antichrist.

Who isn't the antichrist? Is there a list somewhere that tells the tinfoil hats and the sheeple who is and who isn't the antichrist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

he's ultra pro killing the unborn so probably is the anti christ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

joemurphy wrote: »
    this makes no sense. are you trying to come off as being stupid? or were you trying to make a joke? either way its nonsense

From the whole of this tread, this is the post that you single out as being nonsense?

His grand parents were baptists and methodists, his mother was atheist and father was Muslim. No mention of the Holy Catholic Church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

Wasn't this whole thing done with Pope Benedict too? Quotes about how he would be a bridge builder between faiths, a bringer of peace, etc. All a load of ****e IMO. Then again, maybe I am an agent of the antichrist placed here to discredit the pleas of god's servants on earth and mock the faithful.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

His grand parents were baptists and methodists, his mother was atheist and father was Muslim. No mention of the Holy Catholic Church.
    So he's not entirely evil then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Barack Obama is "committed" to achieving peace in the Middle East, a top aide to the US president-elect said Sunday, after one of the bloodiest days of fighting between Israelis and Palestinians since the conflict began 60 years ago. Could this be the 7 year peace pact. :eek:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h5b1edj4FicUdkhaPbpj6WV-MjBA

One Dove could represent each year of the 7 year Israeli pact on this former election poster. :eek:

obama_poster_4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Doves, honestly mate they look more like the Ducks from Coronation Street to me

OMG Hilda Ogden was the Antichrist

it all akes sense now, she even snubbed UberChristian Cliff Richard over 40 years ago :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement