Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Barack Obama be Antichrist?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

NOTE. As this is a religious conspiracy it will obviously contain some scriptural content. :)

Could Barack Obama be the Antichrist Or is he just another part of the 'New World Order' like Bush?

We are moving to a global 'Police State' as a nation and a world. through economic and enviornmental decline, step by step we are creating a cashless society where our identity and finances exist in one microchip, which may eventually be implanted under our skin. Technological advances and terrorism move us closer to the reality of 'Big Brother', and the growing financial crisis may move us closer to a Global Government'.

All of a sudden mister wonderful appears on the sceen out of nowhere.

Lets look at scripture. :D

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. Revelation 13:5

He has spoken great things about 'Change' and new prosperity for the world, written a book called 'The Audacity of Hope'. Many would say his argument that he is the best pro-life candidate is a blasphemy. 42 months is about the length of a presidential term, but it could refer to the length of a new position developed as part of the 'New World Order'.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Revelation 13:7 .

In order to have power over all of the people of the Earth this would likely require a One-World-Government, something we have never seen before. The New World Order is what Gordon Brown proposes, which is a strong movement toward a One-World-Government. Obama talks about a New World Order in his Berlin speech that basically says Global Citizenship is required and not an option. Many people already see Obama as the 'President of the World'. The night it was announced he was president elect there were celebrations around the world in nearly every nation, unlike ever seen before for a U.S. president. Barack Obama was preferred over John Mccain by a majority of 70-90% of the population of virtually every country.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand, Daniel 8:25

Obama has primarily ran on messages of "Hope" and "Change" and Peace (opposing the Iraq War; Nuclear Disarmament - which is always in the name of peace but can actually cause great harm if the Super Powers like the USA do disarm, and a rogue country gets a hold of nuclear weapons)

Not to mention how the world has hailed him as a Messiah.. (A mountain named after him, a National Holiday in the works, Oprah calling him 'The One', Children Singing His Praises, Youth 'Stepping' in Military Fatigues for him, gathering crowds over 100,000 strong, and everything else you can view on this site.) He has been seen by the non-religious as a 'Secular Messiah', and he has been compared to Jesus more and more frequently.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17
    This part of the bible has been discussed in great depth. In order to have the ability to control who buys and sells all over the world this also suggests a One-World-Government like what may result from the New Economic World Order that is being proposed. If we have a 'New World Order' and 'Global Tax Cuts' then a Global Tax is not far away, and has been on the U.N. drawing board for years. The financial crisis has sped things up in the One-World-Government process. Will we see a truly Global Bank with it's own Global Currency? The movement towards the consolidation of European currencies into the Euro was a huge step. The technology to track financial transactions is becoming better and better everyday. We are not far away from being able to have this 'mark' on our hand or head that will control our ability to purchase, we may already have the technology, it will just need the implementation.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel 7:8

This is the part of the Bible where everyone refers the the rise from obscurity to great power. The interpretation comes from the little horn rising up, I already adressed him speaking great things. Did you know who Barack Obama was before 4 years ago? He was an obscure sentator, who began running for president 2 years into his FIRST term. He is one of the most powerful speakers on the planet, and he was able to rise from obscurity with ONE SPEECH, the keynote address at the DNC in 2004 to becoming president in 2009. Will he now rise to an even more powerful position in the New World Order?

Little children, it is the last hour. Just as you heard that an antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour 1 John 2:18 .

From this passage we find there is not "one" Anti-Christ but many. From the coming of an Anti-Christ that is how we will know we are near the end.

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are savage wolves, Matthew 7:15.

Many have seen Obama as a messiah, a 'secular savior', his speeches have been seen as a religous revival, and have been filled with messianic terminology. He is seen much like a prophet, speaking the good truth. This provides him the potential to fulfill the scripture.

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22 .

For people that have argued Obama is a Christian, which he has indeed said. I urge you to look at what his version of Christianity is (ignore abortions for right now which we can talk about later). Here is an exerpt from Cathleen Falsani's interview with State Sen. Barack Obama; (3:30 p.m., Saturday March 27, Café Baci, 330 S. Michigan Avenue ) Read the full interview

"So, I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people. That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward, and there's an obligation for all of us individually as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived."

That is a direct denial of Christ as the only way to salvation, Jesus says he is the only way, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist 2 John 1:7 .

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world 1 John 4:3 .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

I for one welcome our new Obama overlord!

Now for the two minutes hate*

*I am fresh out of reading 1984

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well considering everything is a conspiracy predicted by the bible to you, is there any way whatsoever to convince you otherwise?

Or are you just going to hark on about RFID and post irrelevant news articles.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Carol_1985

No, he is not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

I'm the AntiChrist and so is my wife!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Im Spartacus err I mean the anti christ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,133 ✭✭✭✭Esel

"The devil can cite scripture..." etc.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist 2 John 1:7.

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world 1 John 4:3 .

Looks like there are anti-christs all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

The AntiChrist meme was big during the campaign, but mind you so was Maitreya-like messianic material

'Course, with the Christian paranoid-eschatological reading of the Anti-Christ, any nice bloke who gets people to agree with him obviously must be the Son of Lucifer. I thought this guy seemed a more likely candidate tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Weak. Really weak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Kama wrote: »
    The AntiChrist meme was big during the campaign, but mind you so was Maitreya-like messianic material

'Course, with the Christian paranoid-eschatological reading of the Anti-Christ, any nice bloke who gets people to agree with him obviously must be the Son of Lucifer. I thought this guy seemed a more likely candidate tbh.
    The Antichrist is also known as the great deciever He will not take control until the stage is set. In order for him to reach that pedistal he must be voted in. In order to this he must be popular with all parties. The T-Shirt says a lot.

wetrustcd3.th.jpg

• Advertisement

Em I think youve been looking in the wrong places Run_to_the_hills. Not everyone loves Obama. I know some guys that like going to Toga parties that dont like him
    http://www.kkk.bz/
    So as you can see lots of people hate Obama. Now on the other hand the only person that hates Gay Byrne is Pat Kenny. So I think theres amuch stronger argument for the anti christ being Gay

Byrne that is

So I think theres amuch stronger argument for the anti christ being Gay
    Byrne that is

:D:D:D

I actually LOL'ed

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JoBlog

[quanted under our skin. Technological advances and terrorism move us closer to the reality of 'Big Brother', and the growing financial crisis may move us closer to a Global Government'.

All of a sudden mister wonderful appears on the sceen out of nowhere.

Lets look at scripture. :D

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. Revelation 13:5

He has spoken great things about 'Change' and new prosperity for the world, written a book called 'The Audacity of Hope'. Many would say his argument that he is the best pro-life candidate is a blasphemy. 42 months is about the length of a presidential term, but it could refer to the length of a new position developed as part of the 'New World Order'.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Revelation 13:7 .

In order to have power over all of the people of the Earth this would likely require a One-World-Government, something we have never seen before. The New World Order is what Gordon Brown proposes, which is a strong movement toward a One-World-Government. Obama talks about a New World Order in his Berlin speech that basically says Global Citizenship is required and not an option. Many people already see Obama as the 'President of the World'. The night it was announced he was president elect there were celebrations around the world in nearly every nation, unlike ever seen before for a U.S. president. Barack Obama was preferred over John Mccain by a majority of 70-90% of the population of virtually every country.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand, Daniel 8:25

Obama has primarily ran on messages of "Hope" and "Change" and Peace (opposing the Iraq War; Nuclear Disarmament - which is always in the name of peace but can actually cause great harm if the Super Powers like the USA do disarm, and a rogue country gets a hold of nuclear weapons)

Not to mention how the world has hailed him as a Messiah.. (A mountain named after him, a National Holiday in the works, Oprah calling him 'The One', Children Singing His Praises, Youth 'Stepping' in Military Fatigues for him, gathering crowds over 100,000 strong, and everything else you can view on this site.) He has been seen by the non-religious as a 'Secular Messiah', and he has been compared to Jesus more and more frequently.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17
    This part of the bible has been discussed in great depth. In order to have the ability to control who buys and sells all over the world this also suggests a One-World-Government like what may result from the New Economic World Order that is being proposed. If we have a 'New World Order' and 'Global Tax Cuts' then a Global Tax is not far away, and has been on the U.N. drawing board for years. The financial crisis has sped things up in the One-World-Government process. Will we see a truly Global Bank with it's own Global Currency? The movement towards the consolidation of European currencies into the Euro was a huge step. The technology to track financial transactions is becoming better and better everyday. We are not far away from being able to have this 'mark' on our hand or head that will control our ability to purchase, we may already have the technology, it will just need the implementation.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. Daniel 7:8

This is the part of the Bible where everyone refers the the rise from obscurity to great power. The interpretation comes from the little horn rising up, I already adressed him speaking great things. Did you know who Barack Obama was before 4 years ago? He was an obscure sentator, who began running for president 2 years into his FIRST term. He is one of the most powerful speakers on the planet, and he was able to rise from obscurity with ONE SPEECH, the keynote address at the DNC in 2004 to becoming president in 2009. Will he now rise to an even more powerful position in the New World Order?

Little children, it is the last hour. Just as you heard that an antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour 1 John 2:18 .

From this passage we find there is not "one" Anti-Christ but many. From the coming of an Anti-Christ that is how we will know we are near the end.

Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are savage wolves, Matthew 7:15.

Many have seen Obama as a messiah, a 'secular savior', his speeches have been seen as a religous revival, and have been filled with messianic terminology. He is seen much like a prophet, speaking the good truth. This provides him the potential to fulfill the scripture.

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22 .

For people that have argued Obama is a Christian, which he has indeed said. I urge you to look at what his version of Christianity is (ignore abortions for right now which we can talk about later). Here is an exerpt from Cathleen Falsani's interview with State Sen. Barack Obama; (3:30 p.m., Saturday March 27, Café Baci, 330 S. Michigan Avenue ) Read the full interview

"So, I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people. That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward, and there's an obligation for all of us individually as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived."

That is a direct denial of Christ as the only way to salvation, Jesus says he is the only way, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist 2 John 1:7 .

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world 1 John 4:3 .[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JoBlog

Sorry about that long quote.

You interpret the little horn as Obama, in this idea what or who do the 3 horns he plucked up refer to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Run, you are into the whole religion thing? I believed in you man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

They still print the bible?

koHd wrote: »
    They still print the bible?
    Why bother print it when you can download it. :D

http://www.bible-explorer.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

A lot of that scripture can refer to Bertie as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Wait a second, I thought the EU was the anti-christ and seat number 666 was reserved for satan himself?

• Advertisement

Wait a second, I thought the EU was the anti-christ and seat number 666 was reserved for satan himself?
    The stage is being set for the emergence of a global political system. The EU & the UN, a global economic system, enviornmental system and a global religious "Charter". http://charterforcompassion.com/

The EU would seem to fulfill many of the prophesies of the revived Roman Empire that is to come from which will arise the Antichrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So Obama isn't the antichrist then?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

Its all just a load of rubbish...the whole lot.....there 'nuff said!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

He can't be the anti-christ, he's black.

Unless you are suggesting that the anti-christ is black? Are you racist?? :p

Why bother print it when you can download it. :D

:eek: Gutenberg mut be turning in his grave.

Looks like Obama wants to close Gitmo and give proper rights to its prisoners.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7789005.stm

Antichrist behavior if I ever saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Santa is the antichrist.

Your all wrong. Run_to_da_hills is the Antichrist.
    In another thread he just admited to blasphmeing God and twisting scripture* Ipso facto just like Obama Run_to_da_hills is the Antichrist

*Posts 38 and 42 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055442284&page=3

starn wrote: »
    Your all wrong. Run_to_da_hills is the Antichrist.
    In another thread he just admited to blasphmeing God and twisting scripture* Ipso facto just like Obama Run_to_da_hills is the Antichrist

*Posts 38 and 42 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055442284&page=3
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It's about as supported and logical as your argument RtdH.
    And tbh a bit more convincing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement