Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving dogs inside?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Millie wrote: »
    My dog is outside in her kennel/back garden everyday while I work and I don't see that it causes her any distress.
    The minute I am in the door so is she and gets such love and attention that I would never call myself cruel or callous towards her.
    She was a rescue dog and if any rescue got her life then I believe they would be very very happy.
    i think why most boardies are getting so worked up is because everyone is blanketing all dogs as the same;sure many dogs like the collie ect are outside dogs ,but many pedigree dogs do not cope well outside ,over the years their coats have changed and they suffer in poor weather,keep them outside if you must ,but think about heated kennels, very few people in the uk would leave a pedigree outside ,it would soon be stolen as far as the rspca , i am begining to think they have been taken over by extremists,very quick to condem certain breeds of dog ,just to get publicity .

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

getz wrote: »
    i think why most boardies are getting so worked up

Most aren't getting worked up, it seems to be just one person who has come on claiming to be posting from a position of authority but yet talking complete nonsense about her supposed area of expertise.

Advertisement