Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That laura bird off mtv news

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

creggy wrote: »
    Here she is in her DCU days! Around 0:49 in.

Would ya do the girl in the pink hoody? Id certainly give her more than a biscuit and a cup of tea of you get what Im saying....

Basically Im saying I would like to indulge in sexual intercourse with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Once upon a time there were two little girls called 'lil' and 'laura'.

All the boys fancied Laura but none of them would touch lil with a bargepole.

Laura grew up pretty and got a job that made her the envy of many.

Lil didn't.

The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I fail to see what shes done to earn 5 pages. At least oul Glen/Glenda has the big mans head on her. Why not slag off yer woman off skys weather? Or (*shudder) Amanda Brunker....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Peared wrote: »
    All the boys fancied Laura but none of them would touch lil with a bargepole.

This is what annoys me about AH. Not all the boys fancy this girl and not all the boys would throw it into wannabe thwomp Glenda Gilson. Sometimes it takes a bit more than a half inch of make up and a whore's outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Yeah I know that. But this not AH, this is years ago in a fantasy land far away where grudges are born and then lovingly nurtured over the years until you just have to join a message board to give them a voice.

• Advertisement

Kold wrote: »
    Sometimes it takes a bit more than a half inch of make up and a whore's outfit.

Being the female gender all the way upto and including the head, for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Nodin wrote: »
    Being the female gender all the way upto and including the head, for instance.

Or not being a showbiz reporter or clotheshorse.

Kold wrote: »
    or clotheshorse.

...particularily when that seems to be a literal description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sparkle81

jesus, guys, Laura was one of my best friends in college and there was nothing she wouldn't do for a friend! I can't believe the way people on this thread are mocking her morals, her looks, her voice and everything else about her. She has sone fantastic to get where she is now. Fair enough if she irritates some of you, you can't like everyone but chill on slagging her personal life. There is no need to be so harsh! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

sparkle81 wrote: »
    and there was nothing she wouldn't do for a friend! :(

Nothing, you say?

• Advertisement

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I've known her for years. She was scared of hard ons, and disgusted by any sexual activity other than missionary basically.

Sounds like yore ma my ex, tbh. Also, how do you know she was scared of them? Did you whip yours out in the jacks after netball or some shit :confused:
    I say 99.999% of guys posting have no chance with her.

If she's afraid of anybody with a Murray Walker then i'm not surprised.
    cormie wrote: »
    So this is what happens when you get on tv? Thrown to the internet masses for an opinionated grilling based on a job you're doing and your looks.

Yes. Welcome to the real world (Not MTV's 5th rate, piece of shit reality bitchfest, but the actual real world).

In summation: I'd do her if the telly was broke, but i wouldn't break the telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yes. Welcome to the real world (Not MTV's 5th rate, piece of shit reality bitchfest, but the actual real world).

In summation: I'd do her if the telly was broke, but i wouldn't break the telly.
    Well usually, female presenters who get bitched at with such venom have to DO something to deserve it... oh wait, Laura did something. She had the cheek to win an MTV VJ competition. Little ****ing bitch, who does she think she is? I'm so bitter and jealous, I'm actually being eaten up here! So I'll bitch about her in order to feel better about myself...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Dudess wrote: »
    Well usually, female presenters who get bitched at with such venom have to DO something to deserve it... oh wait, Laura did something. She had the cheek to win an MTV VJ competition. Little ****ing bitch, who does she think she is? I'm so bitter and jealous, I'm actually being eaten up here! So I'll bitch about her in order to feel better about myself...
    I feel better about myself everytime I look at her pictures.
    Only because I have a cold you understand.
    In the picture though she looks colder.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I feel better about myself everytime I look at her pictures.
    Only because I have a cold you understand.
    In the picture though she looks colder.

But you've never met her in person so how can you judge her true personality?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I can't believe people actually still watch MTV

WHO IN THE **** CARES?!

WHO IN THE **** CARES?!

You?

:)

Just because I may be infatuated with the chick does not in fact mean that I care about what her personality is like hehehe.

If it's the girl I'm thinking of, I've seen her once on TV. She might not be to everyone's taste, but it's clearly stupid to say she's not at least a little attractive.

stovelid wrote: »
    If it's the girl I'm thinking of, I've seen her once on TV. She might not be to everyone's taste, but it's clearly stupid to say she's not at least a little attractive.

Indeed. Inverydeed.

• Advertisement

Judging women on their personality? Hahahahaha.

Jaysus, you're a live one....

stovelid wrote: »
    [Whiney jealous girl voice]Oh come on, stovelid! She's not that good-looking!! :mad: :([/Whiney jealous girl voice]

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

[Whiney jealous girl voice]Oh come on, stovelid! She's not that good-looking!! :mad: :([/Whiney jealous girl voice]

+1. Stovelid's an obvious fanboi! There is no room for moderate opinions in AH people. She's either a dog you wouldn't get up on for love nor money, or she's the hottest thing since Fahrenheit 911.

There is no middle ground. :pac:

The sarcasm of my last post appears to have been lost... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

The sarcasm of my last post appears to have been lost... :)

No not lost. I was playing along.

Sh1t... now I look stupid. Get deletin'!

javaboy wrote: »
    +1. Stovelid's an obvious fanboi!

It's more an absence of dislike, than an abundance of like. :)

Looks like any other attractive TV presenter, really.

/are my tracks covered sufficiently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Strangling

Said in the papers that she was gettin jiggy with that Pop4 bloke from TG4. Lucky bastardo...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

MTV is an piece of unmitigated clap trap, swine flu gobbledegook.

Close thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

MTV is actually playing music videos this evening.. I'm amazed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement