Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Secret of Fatima

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Open your eyes man. Stop living in a daze. Your eyes are blurred by wonders on the TV and in the papers. 95% young people are like you. Wandering around life thinking that God is not. I wandered for long enough. If you pray from the bottom of your heart you will get all your questions answered. The world is false con job but God is real.

Its time young people like ourselves started asking questions about this man made world rather than asking questions about God.

Yes, your entitled to your opinion in this made made and man controlled world (expect if your opinion oppose our fascist rulers of course) but there are lot of fake stuff out there including the financial system of the world, the media, Governments that rule the world and merchants that are trying to stuff things in our face. God is there and if you want to make a connection with Him He is there.
    Dangerous? I would never harm anybody. There are many people on here mocking, liers and atheists who refute the messages and warnings of Our Lady.

The messages are real.

I would love to hear what you think the third prophecy really is...

You sound like those guys that preach about God with their posters on the streets. When they spout such statements such as "it seems that the more educated people are, the more they seemed to be brainwashed..." I realise why no one goes to mass anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I realise why no one goes to mass anymore.

I was at Mass twice today and there were others there too ;) By the way I am educated to post graduate level and my grades have been exceptional. However, for many years I was led astray by this world. Its never too late to change.

The revelations to Saint Birgitta are really something and kind of bring Our Lady's messages to the fore. They should be read chapter by chapter.

Read them here:
    http://www.saintbirgitta.com/revelations/book1/b1_chapter1.htm

Here is something from the first chapter which shows God's wrath but His mercy too:

"Now, however, I am totally forgotten, neglected and scorned, like a king cast out of his own kingdom in whose place a wicked thief has been elected and honored. I wanted my kingdom to be within the human person, and by right I should be king and lord over him, since I made him and redeemed him. Now, however, he has broken and profaned the faith he promised me at baptism. He has violated and rejected the laws I set up for him. He loves his self-will and scornfully refuses to listen to me. Besides, he exalts that most wicked thief, the devil, above me and pledges him his faith. The devil really is a thief, since, by evil temptations and false promises, he steals for himself the human soul that I redeemed with my own blood. It is not because he is more powerful, as it were, than I am that he is able to steal it, since I am so powerful that I can do all things by a single word, and I am so just that I would not commit the least injustice, not even if all the saints asked me to.

However, since man, who has been given free will, voluntarily scorns my commandments and consents to the devil, then it is only just that he should also experience the devil's tyranny. The devil was created good by me but fell through his own wicked will and has, as it were, become my servant for inflicting retribution on the wicked. Although I am now so despised, nevertheless I am still so merciful that I will forgive the sins of any who ask for my mercy and who humble themselves, and I shall free them from the evil thief. But I shall visit my justice upon those who persist in holding me in contempt, and hearing it they will tremble and those who experience it will say: 'Alas, that we were ever born or conceived, alas, that we ever provoked the Lord of majesty to wrath!'"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Chapter 5, Book 1:

Moreover, I, God the Creator, am being blasphemed. For people say: 'We do not know if God exists. And if he exists, we do not care.' They throw my banner to the ground and trample on it, saying: 'Why did he suffer? What good is it to us? If he would grant our wish, we will be satisfied - let him keep his kingdom and his heaven!' I want to go into them, but they say: 'We would die before giving up our own will!' My bride, see what kind of people they are! I made them and can destroy them with a word. How insolent they are toward me! Thanks to the prayers of my Mother and of all the saints, I remain merciful and patient enough that I am now willing to send them the words of my mouth and to offer them my mercy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Chapter 5, Book 1:

Moreover, I, God the Creator, am being blasphemed. For people say: 'We do not know if God exists. And if he exists, we do not care.' They throw my banner to the ground and trample on it, saying: 'Why did he suffer? What good is it to us? If he would grant our wish, we will be satisfied - let him keep his kingdom and his heaven!' I want to go into them, but they say: 'We would die before giving up our own will!' My bride, see what kind of people they are! I made them and can destroy them with a word. How insolent they are toward me! Thanks to the prayers of my Mother and of all the saints, I remain merciful and patient enough that I am now willing to send them the words of my mouth and to offer them my mercy.

OK, but that doesnt answer the questions other asked you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Can I ask what your Postgrad is in. I bet its not particle physics.

• Advertisement

The revelations to Saint Birgitta are really something and kind of bring Our Lady's messages to the fore. They should be read chapter by chapter.

Im sorry im not wasting mt time reading this propaganda. If youd like to answe the question and post what you belive to be the thirs phrophecy and why its being hidden then fine. If not stop wasting my bandwith

EDIT: If you could explain why you think the church is not reveling the Phrohecy and why you think its a conspiracy that would be great. Thanks

I was at Mass twice today and there were others there too ;) By the way I am educated to post graduate level and my grades have been exceptional. However, for many years I was led astray by this world. Its never too late to change.[/i]

You are spouting propaganda with every post. I asked you a question and you haven't responded. What you believe the third prophecy is?

I'll tell you why I don't go to mass...when I was younger I remember taking a look around at the people around me. Jack, the guy that was cheating on his wife. John, the guy that beat his girlfriend, Paul and his buddies, who use mass as an excuse to go for a drink. They sit there for 30 minutes and they think that that is all they have to do to be a good person, regardless of what they do in the other 10050 minutes in their week. And don't start on the whole "God forgives everyone", because they go home and keep being bad people.

I choose to do good to people around me, without the need of going to mass twice a day.

I am a scientist by nature and profession, and I choose to believe in whatever I choose. I have gay friends, friends that have sex before marriage and friends that use protection. I do great acts of good, but I do not do them because I'm scared of a higher power, I do them as a free-willed individual. Honeslty, I'd look in the mirror and see who is the brainwashed one.

If your not going to bother trying to justify your claims why are you posting here. If you want to feel smug harp on about how great God is and wffle on about how were all blind to the truth. Why dont go over to the christianity thread and post there. Can someone please move this thread I cant see how it has any relevence to the CT forum. Anytime the OP is asked to explain why its a conspiracy he just posts links to irrelevent information and propaganda it has no place here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'll tell you why I don't go to mass...when I was younger I remember taking a look around at the people around me. Jack, the guy that was cheating on his wife. John, the guy that beat his girlfriend, Paul and his buddies, who use mass as an excuse to go for a drink. They sit there for 30 minutes and they think that that is all they have to do to be a good person, regardless of what they do in the other 10050 minutes in their week. And don't start on the whole "God forgives everyone", because they go home and keep being bad people.

You base your decision not to go to mass because of the actions of others?

(you worked out those minutes just now didnt you?? :p)

faceman wrote: »
    You base your decision not to go to mass because of the actions of others?

(you worked out those minutes just now didnt you?? :p)

Windows calculator :D I didn't decide to stop attending mass because of the actions of the others. I decided that going to mass doesn't automatically make you a good/better person.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Windows calculator :D I didn't decide to stop attending mass because of the actions of the others. I decided that going to mass doesn't automatically make you a good/better person.

You're right it doesnt. But thats not the purpose of going to Mass. Granted though, the punters who go to serve a purpose other than their relationship with their God, i.e. for going on the session, arent doign the right thing either!

Good point FaceMan...I still go to mass but very very infrequently. Back on topic, I'll let Gareth answer my (and others) question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BravoSierra

Chapter 5, Book 1:

This doesn't sound like a loving God. It sounds like a bitter child whose cranky because his freinds have outgrown his ways and won't play with him anymore.

If God is so omnipotent then why is he as needy when it comes to us bowing down to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Dangerous? I would never harm anybody. There are many people on here mocking, liers and atheists who refute the messages and warnings of Our Lady.

The messages are real.

Any proof they are real? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I was at Mass twice today and there were others there too ;) By the way I am educated to post graduate level and my grades have been exceptional. However, for many years I was led astray by this world. Its never too late to change.

Why is this always the case with mouthy christians?

Is there such a thing as a christian who was never led astray and just led a normal life, or do you all have to be reformed types to be righteous?

Nothing like a reformed sinner eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

The messages are real.

HOW THE F DO YOU KNOW. CAN YOU PROVE THAT THE MESSAGES ARE REAL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Carra23 wrote: »

That is where faith does or does not come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Carra23 wrote: »
    No Carra he cannot. Id advise that you dont get so worked up about it, they wreck my head too.
    Id put it down to gullability.

Your right. But faith has no relevence here. This is the CT forum isnt it not a religious one. Gareth37 hasnt tried to justify any of his claims. He's just directed us to websites discussing different phrophecys and warnings of disater. I think there is very little point in Gareth 37 posting annything. If hes not willing to enter into a discussion and defend his claims.

Advertisement