Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to stop the NWO?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

starn wrote: »
    Why do you think americans should have the right to bear arms
    They have the right to protect themselves and their property. There are certain suberbs in some US cities where you would want to be insane not to carry protection.

massmurderersxs4.th.gif

Hitler disarmed Germany before the people were subjugated. Stalin did the same in Russia as did Mao in Communist China.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

They have the right to protect themselves and their property. There are certain suberbs in some US cities where you would want to be insane not to carry protection.

massmurderersxs4.th.gif

Hitler disarmed Germany before the people were subjugated. Stalin did the same in Russia as did Mao in Communist China.

But didn't George W's administration oppose gun control.
    Isn't it a core belief of the republican party?

The same party and administration that supported more government powers in law enforcement and has been accused of the biggest NWO plot?

I'm confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Me too

King Mob wrote: »
    But didn't George W's administration oppose gun control.
    Isn't it a core belief of the republican party?

The same party and administration that supported more government powers in law enforcement and has been accused of the biggest NWO plot?

I'm confused.

I have it reverse psycollagy.

GW: Ah lads sure go out and buy an load of guns. I want everyhouse to have at least a one gun in every room. Two in the shower.... What no ones ever seen psyco

JP: Ah feck that no ones gonna tell me I have to own a gun. Im gonna make a point of never buying a gun. Just to spite em.

Why is that. High gun crime levels ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

JC Denton will stop it !!

Why is that. High gun crime levels ?
    America has a lot more crime in general. But this will allmost cease as the NWO approaches, everyone will have "smart cards" tied up to their police records, no cash, no drug dealing, no hold ups or armed robbery.

The NWO will be ZERO TOLERANCE. You break the law and you will be digitally tracked to within feet of your where abouts as soon as you touch your "smartcard" to board a bus, make any consumer transaction or cross a border ANYWHERE on the planet. (All this is before the implant)

Dude ou need to stop watching Minority Report

America has a lot more crime in general. But this will allmost cease as the NWO approaches, everyone will have "smart cards" tied up to their police records, no cash, no drug dealing, no hold ups or armed robbery.
    Oh God no! The horror!
    The NWO will be ZERO TOLERANCE. You break the law and you will be digitally tracked to within yards of your where abouts as soon as you swipe your "smartcard".
    And what leads you to believe this exactly?
    Would it be the all the new human rights stuff the UN and EU are pushing for?

Dude ou need to stop watching Minority Report
    Minority Report is aalmost a reality.

http://www.bitterwallet.com/minority-report-style-cctv-cameras-detects-suspicious-activity-in-portsmouth/3896

• Advertisement

No it's not.
    This has been explained to you.

We do not have psychics predicting future crimes.
    Where exactly in any laws or upcoming laws can you be convicted of a crime you will commit in the future?
    I thought sensationalist headlines and media where tools of the NWO.

We're closer to Jurassic Park tbh.

Would ya ever snap outta that. Your a mad fella:p

Oh God no! The horror!

And what leads you to believe this exactly?
    Would it be the all the new human rights stuff the UN and EU are pushing for?
    ROFL,

The UN & EU are the biggest culprits on the planet for privacy envision.

They have already imposed electronic RFID chipped passports, and are currently in the process of considering lighter creditcard size "smartcard" versions.

Don't EVER try to explain human rights and civil liberties from globalist elite organizations that tap into our mobile phone, read our emails, and digitally track and trace all our movements with RFID, ANPR & CCTV.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/acd2c66c-c0da-11dd-b0a8-000077b07658.html

Digital%20Rights%20Ireland%20crop.jpg

ROFL,

The UN & EU are the biggest culprits on the planet for privacy envision.

They have already imposed electronic RFID chipped passports, and are currently in the process of considering lighter creditcard size "smartcard" versions.

Don't EVER try to explain human rights and civil liberties from globalist elite organizations that tap into our mobile phone, read our emails, and digitally track and trace all our movements with RFID, ANPR & CCTV.
    That wasn't the question.
    What leads you to believe that any infraction in the future will be dealt with zero tolerance?

Then again I forgot you ignore questions you can't answer.

But how exactly have they "imposed RFID passports" when most of the people I know don't have one?

Also the European union and UN cannot tap our phone or read our emails.
    Nor is there any law in the works that would allow them to do so indiscriminately.

Did you get your limks mixed up Run

That wasn't the question.
    What leads you to believe that any infraction in the future will be dealt with zero tolerance? .
    Its already happening and you should know if you have been following my posts. Colaberation between the bed buddiy EU and US governments on personal police records etc.
    Then again I forgot you ignore questions you can't answer.

But how exactly have they "imposed RFID passports" when most of the people I know don't have one? .
    Put it this way, if you wanted one you have NO choice but to get a chipped passport since October 2006.
    Also the European union and UN cannot tap our phone or read our emails. Nor is there any law in the works that would allow them to do so indiscriminately.
    Again from a person that has been persistantly being following me around the CT forum,

I have posted heaps on EU privacy invasion The EU has also done NOTHING about privacy invasion in the UK which in itself is FAST becoming an Orwellian Hell. Ireland is also going down that slippery NWO slope and can only get worse if the Lisbon EU Constitution gets passed and we all become a "super state"..

Of course the sheeple feel "so secure" with all this because it is "in the interest of "National security" and the "Global War on Terrorism". :rolleyes:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1118/1226961467105.html?via=mr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1035361/Big-Brother-database-recording-calls-texts-e-mails-ruin-British-way-life.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7758127.stm

Its already happening and you should know if you have been following my posts.
    Colaberation between the EU and US governments on police records etc.
    But nothing on anything being treated with zero tolerance?
    Put it this way, if you wanted one you have NO choice but to get a chipped passport since October 2006.
    But my passport is valid till 2013. .
    And I see how you neglect to mention the fact you don't need your passport when traveling around Europe.
    Not exactly imposing
    Again from a person that has been persistantly being following me around the CT forum,
    You mean the opinions you post anonymously on a public forum? Huge invasion there.

I have posted heaps on EU privacy invasion The EU has also done NOTHING about privacy invasion in the UK which in itself is FAST becoming an Orwellian Hell. Ireland is also going down that slippery NWO slope and can only get worse if the Lisbon EU Constitution gets passed and we all become a "super state"..
    Hang on...
    Europe intervening into UK privacy laws = good?
    Europe changing laws through the Lisbon treaty = bad?
    Not making much sense there.
    Those link are about PROPOSED laws, and international police co-operation.
    aybe you should post some relevant links sometime.

But nothing on anything being treated with zero tolerance?

But my passport is valid till 2013. ..
    Your next passport after 2013 will be RFID unless you loose your current one.
    And I see how you neglect to mention the fact you don't need your passport when traveling around Europe. Not exactly imposing.
    Greatest farce of the EU, ELIMINATE standard inter European passports and introduce RFID track & trace "smartcards" that will impose even MORE on your civil liberties as they will be MULTIPURPOSE. "How convenient bleat the sheeple". :rolleyes:
    Europe intervening into UK privacy laws = good?
    Europe changing laws through the Lisbon treaty = bad?
    Not making much sense there.
    NOTHING WILL CHANGE IN THE UK, MORE CAMERAS WILL GO UP, THE Oyster card will eventually become 100% Registered, you will no longer be able to move across London without being tracked by "Congestion charge" (Cough!!!) ANPR Police CCTV network.

In fact the UK and Ireland will be doing the EU superstate a favour by setting the groundwork for the forthcoming Pan European Police state.

Newsweek cover depits the exact same image that could be said for Europe.

police_state.jpg
    Those link are about PROPOSED laws, and international police co-operation.
    maybe you should post some relevant links sometime.
    Proposed Laws usually get passed if it is of interest to "international security" and "war on terror" We have heard all this before. :rolleyes:

Millions of Kids are to be fingerprinted by the EU superstate.

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution.com/Buttons/200604/Cam_Watch.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution.com/Articles/200607/20060731_EU_Children_Fingerprinted.htm&usg=__ecry8bVTg2jXbyJESpazYKaCXm8=&h=312&w=430&sz=91&hl=en&start=8&um=1&tbnid=UpEg1x-qxb2pUM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deuropean%2Bpolice%2Bstate%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Your next passport after 2013 will be chipped unless you loose your current one.
    Ok and? I would only have to present it at a border. You know like how it is now.
    You still need ID which inevitably will be microchipped to an EU/ International standard.
    Ok and? Will it have more information than say a drivers license?
    Why is that a bad thing?
    NOTHING WILL CHANGE IN THE UK, MORE CAMERAS WILL GO UP, THE Oyster card will eventually become 100% Registered, you will no longer be able to move across London without being tracked by police ANPR alius Congestion charge CCTV. In fact the UK and Ireland is doing the EU a favour bu setting the groundwork for the forthcoming Pan European Police state.
    Good thing I don't live in English or more exactly the England in your imagination.
    You have yet to provide any evidence what so ever that the EU have plans to do anything of the sort.

Have you actually read the Lisbon Treaty yet or are you still buying what the CT sites are telling you?

Newsweek cover, the exact same could be said for Europe.
    police_state.jpg
    Aren't media sources like Newsweek controlled by the NWO?
    Or are they only controlled when they present evidence against your world view?
    Proposed Laws usually get passed if it is of interest to "international security" and "war on terror" We have heard all this before. :rolleyes:
    Because the war on terror is so popular right now.
    This really needs to be backed up with something other that bold text.

And you have still to answer my initial question:
    What leads you to be the any crime will be dealt with zero tolerence after this RFID bull**** is introduced?

But hey continue to ignore valid questions. Not like it makes your arguments seem much more ridiculous and rambling.

Ok and? I would only have to present it at a border. You know like how it is now. .
    Currently yes, but not If a
    Europe follows the same paranoid path as the USA.
    Ok and? Will it have more information than say a drivers license?
    Why is that a bad thing?
    Of ourse it will, the Irish and UK Governments are holding back on the issue of credit card licenses for a reason. This card will also let you in to government buildings, collect your social welfare, purchase alcohol & tobaco, enter a pub, As the government said last summer the National ID will be "multifunctional",
    Good thing I don't live in English or more exactly the England in your imagination.
    You obviously don't read the medis but of ourse you would think all this is great because it is all about "fighting
    terrorism".
    You have yet to provide any evidence what so ever that the EU have plans to do anything of the sort.
    I have already provided rnough. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Currently yes, but not If a
    Europe follows the same paranoid path as the USA.
    And there is no reason to believe that Europe will follow the "same paranoid path."

Of ourse it will, the Irish and UK Governments are holding back on the issue of credit card licenses for a reason. This card will also let you in to government buildings, collect your social welfare, purchase alcohol & tobaco, enter a pub, As the government said last summer the National ID will be "multifunctional",
    You mean the stuff you can do with either a passport or drivers license?
    You obviously don't read the medis but of ourse you would think all this is great because it is all about "fighting
    terrorism".
    The war on terrorism is a cluster****, I don't agree with it. However I don't see any reason to believe it will result in anything you claiming.
    I have already provided rnough. :rolleyes:
    No, no you haven't.
    You've provided links to either misunderstood articles or blatantly sensationalist ones.

Still ignoring my question by the way:
    What leads you to be the any crime will be dealt with zero tolerence after this RFID bull**** is introduced?
    Why won't you answer such a simple question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Newsweek cover depits the exact same image that could be said for Europe.

police_state.jpg
    RtdH for someone claiming to be so capable of spotting lies and deceit by the NWo, you well.

THE MAGAZINE COVER IS A FAKE.

The magazine's issue date is March 17th 2008

These are two example articles from newsweek that day.

Now perhaps I'm wrong. But after spending fifteen searching the Newsweek site I can see no mention about security chip implants, or cellphone banning.

Perhaps you could produce something of more substance than a fake newsmagazine cover done up in photoshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

:confused:
    Diogenes wrote: »
    Mahatma for someone claiming to be so capable of spotting lies and deceit by the NWo, you well.

THE MAGAZINE COVER IS A FAKE.

The magazine's issue date is March 17th 2008

These are two example articles from newsweek that day.

Now perhaps I'm wrong. But after spending fifteen searching the Newsweek site I can see no mention about security chip implants, or cellphone banning.

Perhaps you could produce something of more substance than a fake newsmagazine cover done up in photoshop.

eh ... Mahatma didn't post that cover. RtdH did. Getting your Conspiracy Theorists mixed up? Or do you have a fixation? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    :confused:

eh ... Mahatma didn't post that cover. RtdH did. Getting your Conspiracy Theorists mixed up? Or do you have a fixation? :)

Nervous twitch. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

We do not have psychics predicting future crimes.
    Where exactly in any laws or upcoming laws can you be convicted of a crime you will commit in the future?
    Psychics, no, prediction, yes.

My criminology lecturer once made the joking point that if anyone was SERIOUS about stopping violent crime, you'd just put all the 16-30 year old males away somewhere where they couldn't, y'know, rape and kill everyone else.

Point being, you can produce probabilistic risk modelling systems to predict behaviours, including crimes. Arthur C Clarke said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; in this case, sufficiently advanced prediction is indistinguishable from being psychic? Our prediction mechanisms have advanced considerably...

Given the high likelihood that all of us commit some form of crime or malfeasance during our lifetimes, being subject or not to increased surveillance becomes a critical variable in conviction; it's one reason for why recidivism rates are so high. PK Dick was a prescient man in many ways, and precrime is currently an operational concept, whether on the basis of genetic predisposition, architectural layout, or pattern recognition as in RtdH's example. Problem is this is refexive; lets assume black males are violent, hence search them more frequently, hence arrest them more, hence more of them in prison...positive feedback loops all the way, baby!
    Also the European Union and UN cannot tap our phone or read our emails.
    Maybe the UN and EU can't, if you are using some very good crypto and are a leet haxxor. But if they can't they are Incompetent Brussels Bureaucratic tards tbh...I mean if the Swiss, French and Swedes could manage it, why not those grey-suited Brussels clowns? I'd rather my Elite-Technocratic Cliques be competent, wouldn't you? ;)
    Nor is there any law in the works that would allow them to do so indiscriminately.
    Such as the Communications Data Protection Directive, perhaps? Mandatory retention of data since 2006? Oh, sorry, I missed the word indiscriminately. Structures of total surveillance are fine, as long as they only track, like, nonces and criminals and such...The innocent have nothing to hide, right? :p

Philosophically, it's an interesting question whether being potentially monitored at any given moment is equivalent to actually being monitored, but it's interesting to note that this was the basis of Bentham's classic Panopticon. Similarly, as long as the monitoring and flagging is done by 'distributed automated monitoring and analysis' as per the EU Futures Group, surely that's not as intrusive as, like, some bloke listening to me shag?

So, short story long, the technological and legal conditions for mass surveillance are already present, imho, even if you ain't a paranoid fantasist. Mind you, I has a fever atm so nothing I say should be trusted...

Advertisement