Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes/Tesco & others offers this week

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

sweetie wrote: »
    well i bought two nanos at 278 and will be getting about 84 back in vouchers so it's the same thing really as they would cost less than 100 each.
    Good bargain. They are 115 at dabs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

boopolo wrote: »
    Good bargain. They are 115 at dabs

plus postage!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭duffmagic

blobert,
    Any result on the XBox Jasper question?
    ta.

I checked Tesco Dundrum's Quantum of Solace packs too and they were also Falcons. I was in a Game on Oxford Street in London at the weekend which should have a serious stock turnover, and they didn't have any Jaspers. It's looking like it'll be late January before the XMas stockpile of Falcons is cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Does anyone know if Dunnes are doing the 20% off/back on everythin this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 aishling99

I seen on either the herald am or metrol that they're giving 10% back from now til sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Correct, Dunnes have 10% back in vouchers this Thurs-Sunday (18-21)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

aishling99 wrote: »
    I seen on either the herald am or metrol that they're giving 10% back from now til sunday.
    slave1 wrote: »
    Correct, Dunnes have 10% back in vouchers this Thurs-Sunday (18-21)

Hey. Thanks for the replies! I was going to buy 50 euro worth of presents yesterday (slippers, socks and the like!) but decided to wait and see! Yay, glad i did now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

duffmagic wrote: »
    blobert,
    Any result on the XBox Jasper question?
    ta.

I checked Tesco Dundrum's Quantum of Solace packs too and they were also Falcons. I was in a Game on Oxford Street in London at the weekend which should have a serious stock turnover, and they didn't have any Jaspers. It's looking like it'll be late January before the XMas stockpile of Falcons is cleared.

Sorry, I thought I had already replied.

Mine is a Falcon, I had a look at the Quantum pack and that seemed to be Falcon also.

Makes me feel slightly better to know that I couldn't have got a Jasper one:) Of course I did not know what this was till I read your previous post.

I think the offer ended yesterday on the consoles, there was a sign to that effect in Jervis St Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

I see on the adds that tesco are having a half price sale has anyone been is it any good or is hardly anything reduced????

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

danois wrote: »
    I see on the adds that tesco are having a half price sale has anyone been is it any good or is hardly anything reduced????

We were there earlier (Maynooth)- got a few odds and ends, but nothing out of the ordinary. There was a whole aisle with special offers- we didn't bother getting a single thing. Most people were stocking up on booze and smoked salmon- the salmon must have been on offer- given the crate loads they were shifting, it was Nolans and looked quite nice.

Nothing terribly appealing in the 50% off that we saw......?
    Maybe others might have had better luck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Jeapy wrote: »
    Hey. Thanks for the replies! I was going to buy 50 euro worth of presents yesterday (slippers, socks and the like!) but decided to wait and see! Yay, glad i did now!

Its only 10% off groceries

We got EUR15 off every EUR50 we spent in Tesco- obviously a different offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

EUR15 off every EUR50

30% off :eek: what was it on as I didn't see anything menyioned about this?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    30% off :eek: what was it on as I didn't see anything menyioned about this?

Its an offer that came in the post a few weeks back- you needed to bring the card with you. Its last day of validity was today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Tesco advert on todays paper

Tesco tail on prawns 250g was 9.99 now 4.99
    Tesco hot smoked side of salmon(400g) was 19.99 now 9.99
    Walkers variety 28 pack was 5.06 now 2.53
    tayto toobz 150g was 1.69 now 84c
    andre carpentier champagne 75cl was 39.99 now 19.99
    roosters 10kg was 6.99 now 3.49
    parsnips loose now 1.99/kg
    sprouts 500g was1.69 now 84c + 50% extra free
    honey dew melon was 2.89 now 65c each
    green seedless grapes 500g was 3.49 now 1.74
    gold pineapple was 1.99 now 65c each
    tesco luxury xmas crackers 6 pack was 19.99 now 9.99
    Half price on selected toys

and from tomorrow: All gift sets and fragrances are Half price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Disappointing that the 50% off sale in Tesco is only salmon and a few other items. Just on the 15% off €50 euro spend I got a similar offer early this year. I think it might be related to how much you spend in Tesco using Clubcard. I don't spend much in Tesco and they sent me these vouchers. Also read on MSE (Money Saving Expert) that it pays to have 2 separate Clubcard accounts, instead of joined accounts, because they send you more offers.

P.S Just noticed this thread is Tesco, Dunnes and others. So I'll add that Centra are doing a side of Smoked Salmon 400g for €5.49. It's half price and the cheapest I've seen, even beats Lidl (€3.29 for 200g). They also have half price lamb chops very tender and tasty, prices vary, and 33% off part boned chicken. They did have half price sirloin steak a couple of weeks ago too, so might be on offer again. SuperValu also had whole salmon for €9.99, not sure if thats still available. I cut the whole salmon into steaks and freeze it. Recently Tesco started selling it at the same price.

Advertisement