Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Hellm0 wrote: »
    Did you not read my post?

Yes, The protocols of the elders of Zion is fiction, you seem indifferent to that fact.
    I am not an anti-semite, I take what I want from the document.

And ignore the fact that it was written with an antisemite agenda.

As someone who has worked in Advertising, I can safely say that television is infact mind control.

I spent 3 years working as video assistant editor in post production facility houses and worked on several major advertising campaigns. For the better part of 2 1/2 years I worked as a news editor for stations as diverse as sky news, the bbc, and Al Jazeera.

In short, speaking professional to professional could could elaborate as to why "television is mind control"?

And yet again, as someone who is a media "insider" you should be able to cite how there is no monolithic editorial control over a stations output.

The war on terror? Seems pretty fresh to me

Er "page does not exist" please try harder.

One amongst many.

So, criminal activity by politicians being punished is just a cynical exercise. Gosh because totalitarian states don't even bother with this.

You do know that prosecutor in this case is the same man who ran Scooter Libby out of office? Thats hardly one among many right?
    And I never said it was the exact same, I said there were similarities(without stating which) and you picked points from this work of fiction where you feel it departs for current reality. I feel differently but I never said we are living in the exact same circumstance.

And I merely pointed out how radically different our social circumstances are to the characters in 1984.
    No, do you? I don't think you need to know George Bush to ascertain he exists.

The number of renditions by the US (while utterly reprehensible) palls into insignificance when you compare the behaviour of the Pakistian or Cuba.
    How long is a piece of string? The US has never divulged why they send people to Gitmo (or any of their secret prisons for that matter), the people being detained (and we do not know how many there are) are not given a trial.

Also read this.

Actually they have started to discuss gitmo's shutdown the obvious problem being several inmates who trials will be difficult.

In previous wars the US and it's Allies and opponents adhered to a moral code of prisoner treatment. They faced an enemy who would kidnapped and behead journalists who investigated them. Understanding that a new paradigm needed to be invented is not rocket science.
    My point still stands, controlling what people know means you are controlling what people think.

Ahem your point is that irish people are being brainwashed by a US cabal news station that isn't available to the vast majority of Irish people.

Do you, y'know get irony?
    Again, did you not read my post? Yes MKUltra. Again my point still stands, it was an exercise in mind control. Though MKUltra did fail it has yielded significant advancements in torture techniques and population control.

Read "The Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein

And if you read the same book that I read , her argument is not MKULTRA wasn't mind control but rather a method of using torture to gain information not control peoples minds. She's immensely specific about this.
    Emanuel Goldstein is a fictional character both in reality and in the book 1984. Read the first few lines of this if you don't believe me.

Osama bin Laden is not the spiritual leader of a terrorist organisation cause the guy is DEAD.

Don't suppose you have any evidence to support this assertion or are you too busy polishing your Pulitzer?
    He has become a phantom used by the US similar to goldstein and also similarly enough to the devil in christian fiction.

After all, every story needs a villain.

Yeah because a guy who sets out a plan to murder thousands of people needs to be "painted" as the villian. :rolleyes:

Diogenes wrote: »
    Apparently Universal Sufferage was one of them, the bastards got that one over us!

Thats answering a question with a question Mahatma.
    me wrote:
    Do you think that there is a jewish conspiracy to control the world then Mahatma?

Yes or No?

bump for Mahatma.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Diogenes - please stop with this "bumping".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

bonkey wrote: »
    Diogenes - please stop with this "bumping" of questions to Mahatma.

Still it would be nice for him to actually answer the questions.

On a seperate note...following from a comment I made in the "charter revision" thread, I've been asked that this thread be kept on-topic.

Any further discussion of Orwell etc. should be taken to a seperate thread. This thread is, as of now, only for discussion of what the topic and OP cover.

• Advertisement

On a seperate note...following from a comment I made in the "charter revision" thread, I've been asked that this thread be kept on-topic.

Any further discussion of Orwell etc. should be taken to a seperate thread. This thread is, as of now, only for discussion of what the topic and OP cover.

Perhaps it could already be split?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I will not be drawn into another thread trying to paint me as the big bad AntiSemite, I've made my feelings clear on the Jewish Question.

Why is it so important to you Diogeness, are you one?

I will not be drawn into another thread trying to paint me as the big bad AntiSemite, I've made my feelings clear on the Jewish Question.

No you really haven't it. I've asked you a simply question Mahatma, do you think there is a Jewish conspiracy to control the world yes or no?

Why is it so important to you Diogeness, are you one?

Why does my ethnic background matter to my question?

Tell you what Mahatma, I asked my question first.

If you answer my question, I will provide proof of my ethnic background on this forum

I really dont give a Sh*t about your ethnic backround or the ethnicity of the Cabal that controls most of the stuff around us, historicaly however they were mostly Jewish, because the Jews controlled the banking industry for a very long time.

You however seem to have a vendetta against me, so have I ofended your heritage your family and your beliefs, or are you just being lazy and rather than debate points you just want to pull the AntiSemite card and claim the 'high Moral ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I really dont give a Sh*t about your ethnic backround or the ethnicity of the Cabal that controls most of the stuff around us, historicaly however they were mostly Jewish, because the Jews controlled the banking industry for a very long time.

You however seem to have a vendetta against me, so have I ofended your heritage your family and your beliefs, or are you just being lazy and rather than debate points you just want to pull the AntiSemite card and claim the 'high Moral ground?

And what leads you to the belief that Cabal is mostly Jewish? Have you evidence to this effect?

Could it be that this myth is because of anti Semitic propaganda like the Protocols?

Also it's kinda hard not to use the anti Semitic card when you used your dislike of Jewish people as evidence of a conspiracy.

• Advertisement

how about actualy readin my post before you respond,

oh wait that wouldnt suit your style of attack

You mean asking people to back up their claims?

What evidence do you have that this Cabal is mostly jewish?
    How do you know it's not a myth propagated by stuff like the Protocols?

OK still havent read what I wrote have you
    historicaly however they were mostly Jewish

attack that statement, if you wish, dont start putting words in my mouth to further your own agenda

OK still havent read what I wrote have you

historicaly however they were mostly Jewish

attack that statement, if you wish, dont start putting words in my mouth to further your own agenda

How about the fact that you haven't back it up at all?

"Historically they were mostly rabbits"

Or are you assuming that because many of the largest banks are own by jews they must be in on it?

I've explained this to you before that's a non sequiter.
    Just because the vast majority of the politicians in Ireland Are roman catholic doesn't mean there is a roman catholic conspiracy.

"Historically they were mostly rabbits"
    I think you're confusin yer Bankers and Popes again

Historically eh? Then I'm sure you can name some names.

I'm not jewish mahatma I just find racism offensive, and I started this thread to point out the "historically" most classic conspiracy theories about the Jews were lies created by people trying to stir up ethic tensions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

The Rothschilds.
    It also proves that the powers that be will use deception against their citizens for their own gains.

I think you're confusin yer Bankers and Popes again

Nope just showing that with anything to back your statement up, my rabbits theory hold just as much weight.

Historically eh? Then I'm sure you can name some names.

Who needs names? Just look at early European History.

The Christian church decried money-lending (or usury) in much the same way as one sees in some Islamic factions today. In Christian Europe, this effectively meant then that money-lending could only be carried out by non-Christian factions.

In those times, there was also a lot of intolerance against the Jews. They were typically prevented from owning land (and thus practicing agriculture) or entering guilds (and thus practicing industry). As a result, they gravitated towards the "unclean" professions that good Christians wanted nothing to do with, but still had a need for...such as finance.

For someone who's started a thread about a historical anti-Jewish conspiracy, its somewhat surprising that you don't know this.

Indeed, this historical background is incredibly relevant here. Mahatma and others would see something sinister in the financial trade having had a strong Jewish presence throughout the ages. If one looks at history, one can see that there is indeed something sinister about it....it was prejudices against the Jewish people which put them in that position.

And what do we see today? Prejudices against the descendants, because they're in the same position their ancestors were.

Our ancestors put them there. European Christians did this. If there's some over-arching plot there, then I put it to anyone who has a grudge against Jews for having long historical ties to the banking industry that they were forced into it. If there's some plot, they were as much pawns as anyone else.

But don't let this distract anyone here from witchhunting. Its far better for both sides to ignore history, except for the bits that suit, right?

In those times, there was also a lot of intolerance against the Jews. They were typically prevented from owning land (and thus practicing agriculture) or entering guilds (and thus practicing industry). As a result, they gravitated towards the "unclean" professions that good Christians wanted nothing to do with, but still had a need for...such as finance.

I am aware of this.
    For someone who's started a thread about a historical anti-Jewish conspiracy, its somewhat surprising that you don't know this.

Actually what I was refering to was not to name names of European Jewish bankers, who are part of the Learned Elders of Zion, and specific instances in which they acted out the Protocols detailed in my OP.

• Advertisement

I am aware of this.

So you're aware of the truth of what you asked Mahatma to supply evidence for.

So your problem wasn't with the claim that he made, then.
    Actually what I was refering to was not to name names of European Jewish bankers, who are part of the Learned Elders of Zion, and specific instances in which they acted out the Protocols detailed in my OP.

You asked him to "name some names" because he made the claim that historically hte Jews controlled the banking industry.

Forgive me for thinking you were somehow suggesting his claim was doubtworthy, and isntead were asking about something you didn' reference directly in your post.

Advertisement