Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roberts WM201

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Can anyone help me - I bought a Pure Evoke flow internet radio 3 yrs ago and have found it constantly difficult to manage so I am giving up on it as the Pure website offers no help. Would anyone recommend a Roberts Intenet radio and if so which model? I basically want to access BBC stations particularly Radio4 - I live in County Clare.

Roberts WM202 or WM201 Bridget. i have every gadget under the sun, but if I lost them all, the Roberts is the first one I'd replace. Great sound, easy to use, a perfect internet radio in my opinion. I'm a big Radio 4 fan, and have no problems getting it on the 202. My F-i-L has the 201 and he's delighted with it. It doesn't have FM or DAB, but you won't miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭decies

I have a roberts 202, but to be honest with you my i phone tune app is where i listen mostly to my internet stations, much handier to use than any internet radio, so if you have a smartphone your sorted, thats not even mentioning rights restrictions etc!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Cliffage

Hi,
    sorry to reopen a very old thread - I inherited a Stream 202, seems great but I cannot get it register on the Frontier website. I can get the Access code from the radio no problem, however I get a 'code not found message' when I try to register an account.
    I'm guessing either:
    1. You can only have one account per radio, and the previous owner (now deceased) has already set one up,
    or
    2. The Stream 202 is no longer supported

Anyone got any info that could help?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've the same model. Drop Roberts a mail. Found them helpful in the past.

https://www.robertsradiotechnical.co.uk/ContactRobertsRadioTechnical.aspx

Advertisement