Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best prank you've pulled?

Options
  • 09-12-2008 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭

I just came home from the grocery store. I kept smelling shit while in the entryway of my flat building and couldn't figure out why. It turns out someone had stuffed shit into the keyholes. That meant my keys were covered in poop, the purse I put the keys into was covered in poop, and the back pocket where I put the keys before unlocking my door was covered in poop. It was a nasty, dirty prank, for sure, but I couldn't help laughing (after I got all cleaned up). Very clever, I thought.

So what's the best prank you've ever pulled?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

PillyPen wrote: »
    I just came home from the grocery store. I kept smelling shit while in the entryway of my flat building and couldn't figure out why. It turns out someone had stuffed shit into the keyholes. That meant my keys were covered in poop, the purse I put the keys into was covered in poop, and the back pocket where I put the keys before unlocking my door was covered in poop. It was a nasty, dirty prank, for sure, but I couldn't help laughing (after I got all cleaned up). Very clever, I thought.

So what's the best prank you've ever pulled?

Slow down there Yankee.

What the hell is a grocery store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I punched my sister.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I once fooled a girl into thinking I don't have AIDS.

It was a laugh riot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Slow down there Yankee.

What the hell is a grocery store?

Tesco! What in the hell do you call it if not a grocery store??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

A supermarket.

Or usually just a shop.

Damn yanks, coming over and polluting our dialect with your bastardisations of the QUeen's English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

What an awful prank! :eek: Hope that doesn't happen to me :o

A supermarket.

Or usually just a shop.

Damn yanks, coming over and polluting our dialect with your bastardisations of the QUeen's English.

You're obviously jealous that we've been much more successful at throwing off the reigns of our once-oppressors. Don't hate the playa, hate the game! :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

A supermarket.

Or usually just a shop.

Pffft.
    Like the Queen ever went to a super market / grocery store ever in her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Convincing the world that I didn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

Do you not check the hole for Sh#te before you rammed it in I always do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Convincing the world that I didn't exist.

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

You're obviously jealous that we've been much more successful at throwing off the reigns of our once-oppressors. Don't hate the playa, hate the game! :cool:
    Ha, you needed the French to help you out there. LayFayette and all that.

What did we get off the French except a few crackpots who set up some psuedo republic in Mayo under Moore before gallivanting around, getting captured and being repatriated to France while the Irish lads were butchered.

Pffft.
    Like the Queen ever went to a super market / grocery store ever in her life.

She has one's corgis to feed you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Tannylan wrote: »
    Did you not check the hole for Sh#te before you rammed it in I always do

Amen brother :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

bronte wrote: »
    What an awful prank! :eek: Hope that doesn't happen to me :o

One of you is going to have to get a different avatar if you both want to continue posting in the same threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I had a box of kfc crispy strips that I was munching on the way to my friend's house. He loved kfc and I hadn't bought him any. By the time I got there they were all gone, but I saw a big slimy snail on the wall outside his house, so I picked it up, put it in the box and knocked on the door. Hos face lit up when he saw the kfc and I asked if he wanted a strip. He said yes, and I said, "Then close your eyes and open your mouth." He did and I put the snail in his mouth. He actually bit into it before realising it wasn't kfc. Put it this way, I didn't know snails had blood until then.

Another time when I was staying at a family friend's house, the older daughter was mean to me. So when she went out I got loads of stuff from the garden, snails, other bugs, soil, etc then went up to her room, took the duvet off her bed and spread all this crap around, then put the duvet back on. She later got into bed without turning on the light and got a lovely surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

the best prank I ever pulled was putting shit in all the key holes of my apartment block. It was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I had a box of kfc crispy strips that I was munching on the way to my friend's house. He loved kfc and I hadn't bought him any. By the time I got there they were all gone, but I saw a big slimy snail on the wall outside his house, so I picked it up, put it in the box and knocked on the door. Hos face lit up when he saw the kfc and I asked if he wanted a strip. He said yes, and I said, "Then close your eyes and open your mouth." He did and I put the snail in his mouth. He actually bit into it before realising it wasn't kfc. Put it this way, I didn't know snails had blood until then.

Lol, fecking genius. I haven't literally laughed out loud from something I've read on boards before that. I commend you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Last Easter I was going over to a bunch of mates in England, we have a history of playing pranks on one another. Before I left I put an ad with one of the lads phone numbers on it into Loot.co.uk ( kinda like their Buy and Sell Magazine ). The ad was for two fat suits which were free to take away. Needless to say he got tons of phone calls over the weekend asking for the fat suits. After a while he saw the funny side and anyone who rang up got a standard reply- "Yeah I still have the fat suits but I must warn you they are only size 6"

He got his revenge on me when I was going home- he stuck a pork knuckle bone into my bag before I packed- it was a huge bone- he also told a mate who was travelling with me about it and he duly tried to sneak around the back of the airport X-ray to see if he could spot it on the screen. Stansted customs didn't spot it and I got thru with a giant pig bone in my bag!

Then as revenge for that a few weeks later I sent him a text saying I was in London on my way home but missed my flight and could I stay at his place. The text said "Don't ring me,battery is nearly dead- I am in a pub in Baker St. Ring the pub number instead and ask for Lizzy- She'll come and get me. +44 20 7930 4832"
    He duly rang the number which wasn't a pub in Baker St. -it was the number of Buckingham Palace and he asked the operator "Is Lizzy there?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

RATM wrote: »
    Last Easter I was going over to a bunch of mates in England, we have a history of playing pranks on one another. Before I left I put an ad with one of the lads phone numbers on it into Loot.co.uk ( kinda like their Buy and Sell Magazine ). The ad was for two fat suits which were free to take away. Needless to say he got tons of phone calls over the weekend asking for the fat suits. After a while he saw the funny side and anyone who rang up got a standard reply- "Yeah I still have the fat suits but I must warn you they are only size 6"

He got his revenge on me when I was going home- he stuck a pork knuckle bone into my bag before I packed- it was a huge bone- he also told a mate who was travelling with me about it and he duly tried to sneak around the back of the airport X-ray to see if he could spot it on the screen. Stansted customs didn't spot it and I got thru with a giant pig bone in my bag!

Then as revenge for that a few weeks later I sent him a text saying I was in London on my way home but missed my flight and could I stay at his place. The text said "Don't ring me,battery is nearly dead- I am in a pub in Baker St. Ring the pub number instead and ask for Lizzy- She'll come and get me. +44 20 7930 4832"
    He duly rang the number which wasn't a pub in Baker St. -it was the number of Buckingham Palace and he asked the operator "Is Lizzy there?"

Hahaha. Fecking hilarious.

Your revenge with the phone is the best though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

the best one i can think of was years ago when my brother was getting in trouble in school and the teacher rang up to talk to the parents,I convinced my brother it was his friend with the same name

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Fed_Up

My housemate was gone home for the weekend. He thought I was too, and that the only one in the gaff for the weekend was our new housemate, a slightly weird girl who we'd just moved in with. Her boyfriend ocassionally stayed over too...

So about three hours before he was due back, I got a condom, opened it and filled it with Wash n' Go conditioner - the white coloured stuff. Left it in his bed, under the quilt, down about where his toes would be.

So I leave, then 'arrive' back after he's returned from his weekend at home. Fast forward to us going to bed in the room we shared. Had to bite my tongue with laughter. He flipped out, thought someone had obviously been having sex in his bed, and I managed to convince him that it musta been yer one and the boyfriend.

Wasn't so funny when he rang her and ****ed the head off her - we barely knew her. Still, one of my proudest pranks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

I was babysitting the younger brothers (around 9 & 10 at the time - old enough they shouldve known but young enough to be gullible) for new years (and happy about it...)

so I set all the clocks in the house forward by 2 hours, had the countdown with them, happy new year - celebratory digs in the stomach for them naturally; they were in bed fast asleep by 10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Working in a hotel evertime we got a new manager we'd tell them they had a missed call from a certain Annie Lyons :) Zoo got pretty angry with that one.

One night regular left his pint of Guinness at the bar and told us not to touch it while he went for a smoke. Big mistake. Hid his pint, grabbed a fresh glass poured in some cold coffee that had been sitting since lunch, a tonne of sugar for floatation and some cream we had made up for Irish coffees. Face was priceless when he took a swig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

well it wasnt a prank i pulled but one my GF did. We were getting into bed to do the businness fpr the first time. and she had put on a strap on pretending she was a fella. I went f-ing mad until i relaised what it was. was very funny aafterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

a couple of years back i was on a bus and there were these little 10 year old twerps exchanging numbers. so i sent one a text offering them a 'blew jab' and the lil guy was reading the text out loud on the bus, everyone was laughing at him. sent him another one a few mins later asking to meet up outside a certain shop. but to see him and 4 of his lil buddies run out of the bus when it stopped and line up outside the shop was priceless.

after a while they started calling my phone and probably realised they'd been had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

TX123 wrote: »
    well it wasnt a prank i pulled but one my GF did. We were getting into bed to do the businness fpr the first time. and she had put on a strap on pretending she was a fella. I went f-ing mad until i relaised what it was. was very funny aafterwards.

Genius!!

Terry wrote: »
    One of you is going to have to get a different avatar if you both want to continue posting in the same threads.

She was here first, but Marilyn was an American. I think I get keepsies! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

TX123 wrote: »

Id say your arse was pretty sore though...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

A supermarket.

Or usually just a shop.

Your a ****!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

One evening, I was cutting my toe nails in the sitting room watching telly. To see what i was cutting, i put my foot on the coffee table. Of course my GF had a problem with and began to give me grief. "Take your feet down off the god damn table" she said. I said "take it easy, im nearly finished" and with that i picked up all the nails off the floor and gathered them in a nice little corner of the table. "You're a pig" she said, walking out of the room. I sat back and continued to watch the telly when from the kitchen she shouts "Do ye want tea?" I said "yes please". Sippin on my tea for 5 minutes i gets to the the bottom of the cup and with the last gulp i feel 6 toe-nails down my throat.

Never saw it comin

Advertisement