Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chips

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Eat my ban-ana, or I will take a leek all over you.

Relevant pun-

What was the chip arrested for?

For as-SALT and battery!

(Sorry:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I wouldn't mind some bush...I mean chips!
    lettuce not talk of such things..;)
    Take your vile leaves away from this place! :P
    Beetroot red I am now.:o
    Biggins wrote: »
    Keep your fingers crossed, a cheaper bag of chips might just turnip!

Enough of the puns.

Keep them for the nocturnal forum or where ever it is you usually flirt.

Seriously. It's gone beyond a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Acacia wrote: »
    Relevant pun-

What was the chip arrested for?

For as-SALT and battery!

(Sorry:o)

The chip'd be a great nickname for a drug lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

I sent the brother down in his car to get them. It was'nt even the real burdocks, it was the pseu-docks in Phibsboro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

The one in D7 isn't that bad.

I got a nice proper single tonight, couldn't be getting them every night though, like I was back in the glory days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

I remember them being 1.20 in the chippy near me back in 2002 it must have been. Those prices were the shizzle nizzle if you will (although you probably wont)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

According to recent Govt. stats, 70% of posters on this thread are clinically obese. Go for a walk yiz fatties.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Remember them 5p 'bag o' chips'? They were great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AoiFa

yum yum borzas in Dalkey, dunno how much but when you say lots vinegar they give you lots, and i hate chippers that are mean with theyre vinegar yum yum:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AoiFa

Savman wrote: »
    According to recent Govt. stats, 70% of posters on this thread are clinically obese. Go for a walk yiz fatties.

Im of average weight, if i want chips, i'll go for a jog so i dont feel guilty or get fat! id rather eat the good stuff in life so if i have to work it off, so be it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Dam zombie chip thread making me hungry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭chrissb7

hahahaha stupid o'briens sandwhich bar im glad there falling over 4 euro for a sambo seriously are you kidding me!!!!???? who are they kidding what does recession mean to them "yes more people will want to confort eat mwahahahahah we will be loaded" yeh alrite.................twats

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

chrissb7 wrote: »
    hahahaha stupid o'briens sandwhich bar im glad there falling over 4 euro for a sambo seriously are you kidding me!!!!???? who are they kidding what does recession mean to them "yes more people will want to confort eat mwahahahahah we will be loaded" yeh alrite.................twats

May I direct your attention here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61165912

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

i had a bag earlier, 2.50 I think they were...

Id bloody love a bag of those greasy devils right now tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd happily pay €2.60 for a bag of chips from Burdocks. There ****ing great, and you get a huge portion.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Pah! You lot havent had chip unless you've been to Sillan Fries in Shercock. That and a few pints in Burns' beforehand. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

A Good sized bag of chips - 90p here

*smug face*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Sarn

I remember a bag being 60 p back in 1990. Knew I should have got a bag on the way home last night.

Advertisement