Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for fellas jeans

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

blahhh wrote: »
    where do you get g-star jeans?

They have them in the menswear section in Zara on Henry street also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

They're usually heavily discounted in sales in Urban Outfitters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭jimboddb

Massive G-Star fan here, can't beat them imo. Diesel also excellent but dont fit me as well. Always thought hilfiger were rubbish, nothing sytlish about them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

g-star are horrendus baggy things! unless you're a rapper or something they just look ridiculous

try a pair of nudies or diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

My Gstar arent baggy or flash and I love them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭The G Child

G-Star are brilliant jeans all right, but they are always a mix between baggy and worker jeans. Diesel are quality also but they are just too expensive here that its a joke. River Island have good casual jeans. I also like Full Circle jeans. I got a couple of pairs this year and they are nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

G-Star:

5222400899586_med.jpg5222400895089_med.jpg5222400897109_med.jpg

Diesel:

image1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpg

Honestly just never liked G-Star jeans. I like some of the g-star jackets and accessories, but when it comes to jeans they really dont have a clue. The whole "raw denim" is shocking, just makes the jeans look like they were taken out of an Oxfam bag! On the other hand, the Diesels (not a MILLION miles ahead of g-star on price) look the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭jaffa20

:rolleyes:
    Honeslty, from the above gstar look better. I hate the skinny leg type jeans that diesel sell but i guess it's whatever suits you best.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Diesel & Hilfigher both make great denims.

Advertisement