Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Hi Monkeyboots, not sure if any of the hairdressers / locations suit you but type blow dry into the quick finder on www.thatsagreatoffer.com, there are a few places with current offers, but i'll email a few more tomorrow and get them all up to date.

PS fiolee same for you for south city are!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Sparki

Any Northsiders on here, I got my hair done in Salon Viva in Balbriggan and I have to say, I was very impressed. It recently got done up- entirely new and modern inside and I think they are one of the only salons around to be using the new Loreal ammonia free dyes, (which if you have thin or easily damaged hair like me you need!!)
    Thought I would let you know, because I rarely come home from a salon happy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Srategymaker

Sandra, who is at David Martin's in Knocknacarra is a brilliant cutter. She's the first stylist in Galway who's actually listened carefully to what I wanted, and cuts accordingly, no mean feat with curly hair. Well worth a visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭38Flowers

rapide wrote: »
    I had the worst experience with that Ronan Patterson in Toni&Guy Galway. They turned my hair from blonde to green. I went back to get it sorted and there was a girl called Marcella there to and they so much as told me I was seeing things and they didn't do it!!! I got my coulour done on the Friday and I went back on the Tuesday. They told me they didn't do it someone else must have......Like hello!!! Ronan told me to **** off out of the place and back to my own hairdresser he wasnt going to sort it!!! I am very upset and horrified!!! Customer Service is nothing in this place and he should be shut down for what he said. Does anyone know what I could do to complain about this?? I spent 200 euro and they even tried to charge me when i went back to try and fix it and left me go out the door with my hair wet!!

Just so you know...I was thinking of going to this hairdressers to get my blonde hair coloured...I am very grateful you put this up so that I now know def. not to go there ever.
    I am sure you have helped many other people choose to go elsewhere to have their hair coloured. Just goes to show...it's worth treating people well, and learning to apologise when you have made a mistake!! Hope you can take solace in this!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭38Flowers

Hi all,
    Great thread. Just wondering if anyone knows what Angel are like at colouring, highlighting etc. as most people seem to be praising their cuts, and I'm just wondering if they would be good for colour.
    I must admit I am very fussy about my hair colour ( but would get over a bad cut, for some reason), and would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if Angel are good at colouring/highlighting blonde or if they could recommend someone else in Galway or Mayo for same. Thanks a million!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

38Flowers wrote: »
    Just so you know...I was thinking of going to this hairdressers to get my blonde hair coloured...I am very grateful you put this up so that I now know def. not to go there ever.
    I am sure you have helped many other people choose to go elsewhere to have their hair coloured. Just goes to show...it's worth treating people well, and learning to apologise when you have made a mistake!! Hope you can take solace in this!

I've been in to Toni & Guy several times, Ronan always cuts my hair. Lovely chap, excellent stylist, always delighted with the result ... think you missed out bigtime not going in there. Don't always believe what you read!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 boys4

anyone got phone no for angel please

Advertisement