Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leftovers on the moon

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

look lad, if you dont accept that governments classify information and censor certain subjects then there really isnt any point in me replying to you is there

you asked for examples of why they would cover up stuff, i gave them.... i didnt say this is what they are doing for a fact. just obvious examples for why they would....

you misuderstood my post anyway, or possibly misunderstand the way the world works, judging by your first response in the multi quote

if you want examples of governments covering up activities or working under false flag operations google it yourself and dont be so lazy

the information is all around you, im not your daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

kryogen wrote: »
    look lad, if you dont accept that governments classify information and censor certain subjects then there really isnt any point in me replying to you is there.

you asked for examples of why they would cover up stuff, i gave them.... i didnt say this is what they are doing for a fact. just obvious examples for why they would....

That's not what the point was. I know they cover things up and classify things. The point is exactly what and for what reason. You said it was for profit. I said I didn't know that governments sold things to actually make a profit. So how do they make this profit?
    you misuderstood my post anyway, or possibly misunderstand the way the world works, judging by your first response in the multi quote

Not at all. You're just stating things I don't think you can prove.
    If you want examples of governments covering up activities or working under false flag operations google it yourself and dont be so lazy

the information is all around you, im not your daddy

I read lot of stuff on supposed false flag operations. And to be honest the 'evidence' was little thin on the ground. Lot's of people saying lot's of things happened but without direct evidence. Does this mean they don't happen? Nope it doesn't. But if they are so common then the evidence should be all over the place.

And nope you're not my daddy, he never told me things were true 'just cause'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

im not gonna tell you anything is true "just cause" either, id be obliged if you could show me where i say that governments sell things or cover up things for profits though..... that would be interesting since i didnt say it...... maybe you should read posts?? and id thank you not to put words in my mouth in future

i dont care what you believe or dont believe, i dont need to justify myself to you, apologies but your just not that important to me mate, nothing personal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Isn't this particular conspiracy theory, the one with the "obviously manmade" structures evident in the photograph, very similar to the purportedly manmade stuctures on the surface of Mars in an area called Cydonia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_Mensae

it really tickles the imagination :)

Advertisement