Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leftovers on the moon

Options
  • 01-12-2008 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap081130.html

does anybody have a link to those recent pictures of all the junk left on the moon, the lander stage and moonrover etc.

can anybody find more info on the lunacar, the russian robot sent to the moon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Isn't all that stuff lying on a sound stage over in Area 51 ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 localnutjob

nasa , esa , india , china , japan etc will not release pics of these sites
    due to the amount of relics already on the moon from previous civilisations .

im not saying aliens either - its quite possible an early human civilistion - long long since disappeared
    built this stuff

NASA went to the moon because its early probes like ranger found so many ruins etc they had to go to check it out- not because russia was beating them .

in fact Russia new full well about the same structures.
    its in NASA'S interest to keep the " we never went to the moon" story alive
    NASA its self created the story of the moon landings being faked - so kill all interest in the real truth.

the moon is covered in anceint ruins ,
    and NASA ( and the NSA ) do not want you to know about it .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

living up to your username eh?
    good thing you didnt call yourself RascistFascist and try living up to that name in yer posts
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 localnutjob

thats a good point ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shinjuku

im not saying aliens either - its quite possible an early human civilistion - long long since disappeared
    built this stuff

NASA went to the moon because its early probes like ranger found so many ruins etc they had to go to check it out- not because russia was beating them .

NASA its self created the story of the moon landings being faked - so kill all interest in the real truth.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

this article says from day one they weren't sure where most of em landed so its hard to findl where they are now.
    http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060327_mystery_monday.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artificial_objects_on_the_Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

built this stuff

ahhaahahahahahahaahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 25,399 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Reflectors left on the Moon by Apollo and (unmanned) Soviet missions continue to be used to this day to accurately measure the Earth-Moon distance and to calibrate the rotation of the Earth which in turn is used to determine when we need to add leap seconds to standard time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_laser_ranging_experiment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

built this stuff

And where did u get all this info? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

...the moon is covered in anceint ruins ,

But obviously you know about it, so they haven't done a very good job of keeping it a secret, now have they???...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

its been leaked by people who worked on it , if you open your mind and instead of just accepting what you are told by the one organisation that controls all access to the data - then you would see the truth - I was a pure science believer until I saw the evidence now freely avaiable - its obvious as hell that they are covering up evidence of ancient civilisations ( which may have been human - not alien )

i dont give a damn if you or anyone else believe in aliens - but i do give a damn that a sceintific body is lying to us - blatantly .

they have been systematically editing and changing the information thay control to cover this up - and everything you ( and I ) as astronomy fans know - is a pure lie.

take the south massif from taurus-littrow for example
    do you seriously think mountains have a symmetrical hexagonal shape ??
    that "mountain" in the bottom left is so obviously artificial its not funny

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/apollo_17/images/hi_res_vert_lg.gif

conversations of the apollo teams show they talked in a code

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/sections-printpage-571.html

evidence that the moon pictures are a combo of real on site pics and
    studio model pics - so much stuff to cover up they had to fake alot of pics to sanitise them.

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm

yeah, NASA - Never A Straight Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

OK, so you're suggesting that NASA made the whole thing up, doctored photos, etc, correct? Maybe they did, maybe they didn't (I'm inclined to come down on the latter side).

So, what proof do you have that the leaked data is true?

I'm just curious why you dismiss one organisation because "leaked" information says differently. Why should the latter be true?

I take it that the Giants Causeway was built by aliens also because of the hexagonal shapes there too? Ever seen the salt flats in the Atacama Desert in South America? They have hexagonal patterns on them also - more alien structures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Moved from Astronomy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

its been leaked by people who worked on it , if you open your mind and instead of just accepting what you are told by the one organisation that controls all access to the data - then you would see the truth - I was a pure science believer until I saw the evidence now freely avaiable - its obvious as hell that they are covering up evidence of ancient civilisations ( which may have been human - not alien )

i dont give a damn if you or anyone else believe in aliens - but i do give a damn that a sceintific body is lying to us - blatantly .

they have been systematically editing and changing the information thay control to cover this up - and everything you ( and I ) as astronomy fans know - is a pure lie.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/apollo_17/images/hi_res_vert_lg.gif

conversations of the apollo teams show they talked in a code

http://www.book-of-thoth.com/sections-printpage-571.html

evidence that the moon pictures are a combo of real on site pics and
    studio model pics - so much stuff to cover up they had to fake alot of pics to sanitise them.

http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo1.htm

yeah, NASA - Never A Straight Answer

I really didn't believe any of this at all, but now after looking at those links and actually reading it all without disregarding it, there is obviously something a miss. I really think everyone should go to those links. Specially the One about the pictures realised, so obviously done in a studio. I really think it was intentional by the technicians doing it in hope that ppl would realise they were being faked.

I still believe whole heartedly that we have been to the moon but something is being covered up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

moved because you are too scared to see the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

A7X wrote: »
    I really didn't believe any of this at all, but now after looking at those links and actually reading it all without disregarding it, there is obviously something a miss. I really think everyone should go to those links. Specially the One about the pictures realised, so obviously done in a studio. I really think it was intentional by the technicians doing it in hope that ppl would realise they were being faked.

I still believe whole heartedly that we have been to the moon but something is being covered up.
    What exactly is being covered up? And how did you come to this conclusion?

If it was all shot in a studio how do you explain the mountain of other evidence that show other wise?

moved because you are too scared to see the truth

That or moon hoax theories are just without merit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

What about moon rocks? (independently verified
    of not being of terrestrial origin)

Who sourced these if not Apollo crews?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Just a note for anyone intending on posting on this topic. As this has been moved to the Conspiracy Theories Forum I would ask that everyone familiarize themselves with the Charter of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What about moon rocks? (independently verified
    of not being of terrestrial origin)

Who sourced these if not Apollo crews?

independently verified by who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

Scientists around the world, they surely aren't all in on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

what benefit would anyone get from covering aliens, landing on the moon, sasquatch ect up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

6th wrote: »
    independently verified by who?

Moonrocks have been sent and shared with 100s of labs across, the world. If we are to believe they are faked we pretty much need to assume the entire profession of geology is in on it.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Moonrocks have been sent and shared with 100s of labs across, the world. If we are to believe they are faked we pretty much need to assume the entire profession of geology is in on it.
    I don't know. I know some geologist and those guys are fairly shifty.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

whycliff wrote: »
    what benefit would anyone get from covering aliens, landing on the moon, sasquatch ect up?
    Conspiracy theorists would lose a fortune on book deals, tv programs and advertisment on their webpages. They can leak little bits of info every now and again to keep people interested and sales up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

King Mob wrote: »
    I don't know. I know some geologist and those guys are fairly shifty.

I can say one thing for the samples of moon rock in Trinity's geology department... Some of them are amongst the most beautiful samples I've ever had the privilege of examining under a microscope... and some of them are a horrible mess of crud welded together...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

whycliff wrote: »

that seems a naive question to me, why do you think governments or organisations would cover anything up?

to keep information for themselves, to avoid public panic, to try to control whatever technology or fuels/minerals/energy sources for their own gain!

i dont believe we are being told everything about what has been seen and photographed on the moon, i do believe there has been moon landings and i believe there must be some things the US government has decided are too sensitive or potentially damaging to be shared with the public.

The truth is that until the government decides we are allowed know the full truth, we wont know the full truth...... for our own protection of course :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

kryogen wrote: »
    that seems a naive question to me, why do you think governments or organisations would cover anything up?

to keep information for themselves, to avoid public panic, to try to control whatever technology or fuels/minerals/energy sources for their own gain!

Governments make stuff to sell to the public for profit? I didn't realise.
    kryogen wrote: »
    t
    i dont believe we are being told everything about what has been seen and photographed on the moon, i do believe there has been moon landings and i believe there must be some things the US government has decided are too sensitive or potentially damaging to be shared with the public.

The truth is that until the government decides we are allowed know the full truth, we wont know the full truth...... for our own protection of course :rolleyes:

And yet here we are talking about all sorts free as a bird. Where's the evidence for your beliefs?

Advertisement