Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumbai Attacks to be blamed on Pakistan?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    King Mob, I've read a few of your posts in the last couple of weeks and am under the impression that your opinions weigh heavily to the skeptical side on this forum. However in this thread I'm slightly confused. I'm assuming some of your posts here are loaded with a good deal of sarcasm. But I'm finding it difficult to determine which are sarcastic and which aren't.

In which of these posts are you using sarcasm?

Please forgive me. I'm just confused. I suppose my sarcasm-meter isn't switched on. :o
    The last sentence is supposed to be loaded with sarcasm.

I'll use sarc tags next time.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Diogenes wrote: »
    You're not even making a pretence to hide your anti semitism aren't you?

So much for the charter, eh?

Don't attack the poster, attack the post.

7-day Ban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

seems to me like ISI/LeT operation. Especially with the massacre of civilians and the targeting of Jews. The ISI there answer to no one, military or civilian government in what now is effectively a failed state. The only winners from this are the ISI backed Taliban fighters in the west, fighting with the Pakistani army that is. Troops have to be moved from there to the Indian border now. So by extension you can connect Al Qaeda that way, no their mo at all though.

Advertisement