Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumbai Attacks to be blamed on Pakistan?

Options
  • 27-11-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Mumbai Attacks to be blamed on Pakistan

Paul Joseph Watson
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coordinated attacks across Mumbai, India’s financial capital, which have killed up to a hundred people and injured hundreds more, are likely to be blamed on a terrorist organization linked to the Pakistani ISI, providing further justification for controversial U.S. bombings inside Pakistani territory and heightened rhetoric against Pakistan on behalf of President elect Barack Obama.

Terrorists armed with AK-47’s and grenades conduced a series of rampages on hotels, restaurants and public transport facilities today, killing around 80 and injuring over 250 people. Initial reports that terrorists had seized western hostages were later dismissed by Indian government officials.

With the corporate media desperate to pin the blame in order to score much needed propaganda points for the ailing war on terror, suspicion is likely to fall on Pakistan, a country that President elect Barack Obama openly threatened during his presidential campaign.

The bombings in Mumbai will also likely silence questions about controversial U.S. bombing raids inside Pakistani territory aimed at terrorists, strikes that have repeatedly killed innocent civilians.

It is commonly asserted that the Pakistani ISI helps fund and train terrorists.

Journalist Stephen Schwartz notes that several terrorist and criminal groups are “backed by senior officers in the Pakistani army, the country’s ISI intelligence establishment and other armed bodies of the state.” Author Daniel Byman states, “Pakistan is probably today’s most active sponsor of terrorism.”

As Bloomberg reports today,“The government has previously blamed terrorist attacks on organizations linked to foreign powers, without offering evidence or making arrests. Local media often blame the attacks on groups backed by Pakistan or Bangladesh, without identifying the security officials who provided the information.”

With shrill corporate media outfits begging for a scapegoat to be used as war on terror propaganda, it won’t be long before an Al-Qaeda-Pakistan link is claimed. Indeed, early reports already state that the attacks are “thought to be linked to Al-Qaeda,” offering no evidence and in spite of the fact that an unknown group, Deccan Mujahideen, has clamed responsibility for the massacre. The Deccan Plateau is a large plateau in India, suggesting this is where the terrorist group was based.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

WakeUp wrote: »
    Mumbai Attacks to be blamed on Pakistan

Paul Joseph Watson
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Prison planet right?

The same Prison Planet That claims the ISI financed 911?

How do they keep this all straight in their head?

A: They don't they make it up as they go along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irenee

them fffing muslims should juat all kill eachother and f off and leave the rest of us alone. idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

afternoon diogene thats correct, really horrible thing thats after happening in India.

Have been checking out CNN,SKY,BBC already theres mention of "outside" groups and "linked to Pakistan". This bearing in mind a group from India has already claimed they did it thats my motive for posting this piece I could of written it myself but he kinda nailed it so there was no need.
    Everytime something is posted you seem to try side-track the issue by starting another discussion about something else, 9/11?.. thats a discussion for another day today its India so can you please keep to the issue or offer something relevent to the topic, as I said already and is why I posted it will be very interesting to see who is blamed for this.

irenee wrote: »
    them fffing muslims should juat all kill eachother and f off and leave the rest of us alone. idiots.

You do understand that the major religion in India in Hindi?
    afternoon diogene thats correct, really horrible thing thats after happening in India.

Have been checking out CNN,SKY,BBC already theres mention of "outside" groups and "linked to Pakistan". This bearing in mind a group from India has already claimed they did it thats my motive for posting this piece I could of written it myself but he kinda nailed it so there was no need.

If you'll examine recent Pakistan history suggesting that any actions by a group "linked to Pakistan" doesn't necessarily mean it has the approval of the entire Pakistan government. Indeed recent events have shown that the Pakistan government often doesn't have control over elements of it's military, entire regions of its country, it's parliament, or judiciary. In fact they have trouble keeping Presidental Candidates alive.

Basically it's not the most stable country in the world. So when someone says "possible help from Pakistan" they most often mean, "elements inside Pakistan" and not the Pakistan government.

Everytime something is posted you seem to try side-track the issue by starting another discussion about something else, 9/11?.. thats a discussion for another day today its India so can you please keep to the issue or offer something relevent to the topic, as I said already and is why I posted it will be very interesting to see who is blamed for this.

I'm merely pointing out that you're quoting an article from prison planet, a website that regularly blames the ISI for financing 911 based on the filmiest evidence, and is now up in arms about Pakistan being wrongfully blamed for another terrorist attack.

You should take everything written on Prisonplanet with a heavy bag of salt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Don't know what the conspiracy theory is meant to be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

irenee wrote: »
    idiots.
    Oh the sweet irony...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

WakeUp - please stop starting threads with a copy-paste of an article from elsewhere.

A title and a URL will suffice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Over here as it was happening and even after the Group came out and named themselves they were being referred to as al Quaidea by the media, they really want to hammer home the link of AQ == All terrorists

See Bonkey I like the Copy and Paste, but like I said to him yesterday, The article should be put in quote tags and a short paragraph should be written by the OP outlining/sumarising the article.

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh the sweet irony...

isnt it just lol

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    WakeUp - please stop starting threads with a copy-paste of an article from elsewhere.

A title and a URL will suffice.

no problem will do

See Bonkey I like the Copy and Paste, but like I said to him yesterday, The article should be put in quote tags and a short paragraph should be written by the OP outlining/sumarising the article.

will do that from now on Mahatma Ill make sure to put in quote tags and paragraph to go with them..

Diogenes wrote: »
    You do understand that the major religion in India in Hindi?

If you'll examine recent Pakistan history suggesting that any actions by a group "linked to Pakistan" doesn't necessarily mean it has the approval of the entire Pakistan government. Indeed recent events have shown that the Pakistan government often doesn't have control over elements of it's military, entire regions of its country, it's parliament, or judiciary. In fact they have trouble keeping Presidental Candidates alive.

Basically it's not the most stable country in the world. So when someone says "possible help from Pakistan" they most often mean, "elements inside Pakistan" and not the Pakistan government.

I'm merely pointing out that you're quoting an article from prison planet, a website that regularly blames the ISI for financing 911 based on the filmiest evidence, and is now up in arms about Pakistan being wrongfully blamed for another terrorist attack.

You should take everything written on Prisonplanet with a heavy bag of salt.

your right about the Pakistani government not giving its approval and the way they are linked aswell cant tar evryone with the same brush right but if Pakistan is blamed for this it has big implications. Still waiting foran official statement from the Indian government as to who was responsible until then just have to wait and see.

amacachi wrote: »
    Don't know what the conspiracy theory is meant to be.

if Pakistan is blamed for this bearing in mind they deny any involvement it will give the US more reasons to bomb Pakistan which they are doing at the moment.

this one a is back to the basic system of Dogma and ideals, however well we think we are doing as a society there are fundies out there that disagree to the point that they will shoot us down as infedels for not believing what they do.

this action trancends act of terrorism and can be construed as an act of WAR

its not nations that we are fightin this time its ideals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

WakeUp wrote: »
    if Pakistan is blamed for this bearing in mind they deny any involvement it will give the US more reasons to bomb Pakistan which they are doing at the moment.

this will lead to "Obama's test" we keep hearing about.Somebody is gonna get nuked in the middle east next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nickpr53

it is absurd to claim that only Muslims are terrorists!!! And that they are all terroristS!!!

BUT it's time to recognize some pretty important things here.

do you ever wonder why these terrorists killed only 200 people when they were aiming for 5000?

could it be that they are almost normal human beings, sent on a mission, to send a message, and that at 200 casualties, they felt they had accomplished their REAL mission. this REAL mission being, provoking a war that would lead to the destruction of the pakistani state, making the stateless pakistan a terrorist haven, for operations worldwide.

yeah. i think so.
    http://www.spinwhip.com/mumbai

this will lead to "Obama's test" we keep hearing about.Somebody is gonna get nuked in the middle east next year

That test they keep talking about I wonder whats its going to be. They actually have no problem just admiting it to all of us and telling us before something happens how could they possibly know this unless they actually know. Seems to me Pakistan is being lined up for something they are reporting in the news the one surviving terrorist the only one to survive the Mumbai attacks is from the tribal regions of Pakistan that hes confessed to being from there. I would agree something is going to kick off pretty soon in the middle east probably when Obama takes office in January which they brazenly told us about will have to wait and see..

the other interestin thing that was reported is that some of the Terrorists were British nationals,
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/3533075/Mumbai-attack-British-men-among-the-terrorists-Bombay-India.html

course thats being swept under the carpet now too
    http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008/11/30/attempted-coverup-british-role-mumbai-attack-begins.html

So I was watchin this on the telly last week as it was going down, there was an Ausie guy in the Taj hotel reporting liveish.

reports came back of the capture of SOME terrorists, now they have only one, they claim that only 11 men managed to make coordinated atacks on 10 sites and hold some of them for days initial reports had them at a strength of between 25 and 40.

does anyone else smell coverup, Dark forces conspiring against the truth?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Or it could be reporters ****ing up.
    Information is hard to get during emergency situations.
    This is made worse by news agencies wanting to be the first to break a story.

Reporters do make mistakes.:eek:

And Gordon Brown saying the reports are premature is not even close to a cover up. It's him giving the opinion that the reports are premature.

• Advertisement

I dunno, Live eye witness reports on the day, revised and spun propaganda pushing an agenda some days later, which one seems more credible to you?

I dunno, Live eye witness reports on the day, revised and spun propaganda pushing an agenda some days later, which one seems more credible to you?
    You mean the well researched and variable news reports or the testimony of scared people in shock and running for their lives?

Which seems more reliable to you?

Well obviously the people on the ground on the day will actually see what is happening, the people who report on it later from a desk thousands of miles away will interpret what information is given to them from these witneses and spin it to suit their agenda

Well obviously the people on the ground on the day will actually see what is happening, the people who report on it later from a desk thousands of miles away will interpret what information is given to them from these witneses and spin it to suit their agenda
    Or more likely the correspondent in the area will take the testimony of several witness then cross reference in with other lines of information to remove any mistaken information that might be caused by mass panic and sheer terror. Panic and terror have a habit of screwing with peoples recollection and ability to notice detail.

But it seems you have all ready reached the conclusion that supports your worldview regardless of what's actually happening.

yeah but we're not talkin aout askin those people to recolect what hapened 2 weeks later, We're talkin about live on the spot reporting of what was happening at the time,and how this is spun later and mediamanaged to put across an agenda

yeah but we're not talkin aout askin those people to recolect what hapened 2 weeks later, We're talkin about live on the spot reporting of what was happening at the time,and how this is spun later and mediamanaged to put across an agenda

Yea and live on the spot coverage is very much subject to bad information and has little or no time to verify what information is coming in.
    People who are in shock and have just come out of a situation like that are not going to have all their facts straight. They were probably a little more concerned about not dying than collecting information.

It is apparent this is what what's going on.

However you have started with the conclusion, the media is under NWO control or whatever, and gone from there.
    Because news agencies never admit when they get bad information and certainly never change their mistakes when new, more reliable information comes in.

So what else leads you to believe there is or is going to be a cover up other than "the lizzzards always cover stuff up."

yeah but when a lot of them recount the same story and the same details on the day, then these deytails are omitted or different 5 days later suspicion is aroused.

on the ABC at the time of the attacks there were reports of Bitish nationals roundin up the patrons of the Taj and the Oberoi, people with clearly brittish accents, as reported by the guys in the hotels who were wary of going downstairs.

course these details are insignificant to you as You have clearly decided how the events occured based on your worldview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

King Mob, I've read a few of your posts in the last couple of weeks and am under the impression that your opinions weigh heavily to the skeptical side on this forum. However in this thread I'm slightly confused. I'm assuming some of your posts here are loaded with a good deal of sarcasm. But I'm finding it difficult to determine which are sarcastic and which aren't.

In which of these posts are you using sarcasm?
    You mean the well researched and variable news reports or the testimony of scared people in shock and running for their lives?

Yea and live on the spot coverage is very much subject to bad information and has little or no time to verify what information is coming in.
    People who are in shock and have just come out of a situation like that are not going to have all their facts straight.

Because news agencies never admit when they get bad information and certainly never change their mistakes when new, more reliable information comes in.

Please forgive me. I'm just confused. I suppose my sarcasm-meter isn't switched on. :o

yeah but when a lot of them recount the same story and the same details on the day, then these deytails are omitted or different 5 days later suspicion is aroused.

on the ABC at the time of the attacks there were reports of Bitish nationals roundin up the patrons of the Taj and the Oberoi, people with clearly brittish accents, as reported by the guys in the hotels who were wary of going downstairs.

course these details are insignificant to you as You have clearly decided how the events occured based on your worldview

On Sept 11th it was announced on the news that a car bomb had gone outside the capital building in DC. It was later retracted, are you saying that a car bomb did go off and was then covered up.

I've survived a couple of riots, in the confusion and fear, lead to confusing and misleading information rapidly being spread. Similarly in Mumba a single group of terrorists could be sighted by two separate eye witnesses so numbers could have been grossly overstated.

Mahatma simply question, who has possibly got anything to gain from deflating the number of terrorists, and for what possible reason?
    course thats being swept under the carpet now too
    http://www.larouchepac.com/news/2008...ck-begins.html

La Rouche Mahatma? Really you're quoting LaRouche? You're not even making a pretence to hide your anti semitism aren't you? La Rouche is anti British and Anti Semitic and La Rouche's thugs are suspected to be involved in the murder of Jeremiah Duggan in Germany.

Fantastic source you have for information there Mahatma. Fantastic.

• Advertisement

Only if you assume a cover up. Otherwise it looks just like a news agency updating as new more reliable info comes in.

And? British accents do not imply British nationals. People often mistake unfamiliar accents. And no one is saying that there were no British nationals.
    The prime minister simply stated the reports were too premature too make a comment on. A politician waiting for definite facts before commenting or taking action? I think I'm in love.
    course these details are insignificant to you as You have clearly decided how the events occurred based on your worldview
    No, I'm arguing the point that there is nothing suspicious going on in the media. I don't know all the details of the event.

Advertisement