Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 BeetleDeuce

The 510 is a great little e cig. What most heavy smokers find is the battery does not last too long. Just to let you know, your 510 ( or 510T) atomizer or cartomizer will also fit onto an eGo battery and can last 3 - 6 times longer before needing a recharge.
    ( 3-6 times longer cause there are different size eGo batteries ...650mAh, 950 mAh, 1000 mAh, 1100, Mah 1300 mAh and as a rule of thumb, every 100 mAh is about an hour of vaping)
    510 batteries usually come with 180 or 280 mAh)

The 510 wont look as slimline with this battery, but will last longer and you can buy an eGo "cone" to make it look more esteic, esthic estechtic ...better looking.
    You can find a link of where to buy all your e cig accessories on my post on the previous page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Ian64

I have been using the Smokegreen e-cigarette for about 4 months and they are great, only problem I have had is with the batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I bought an Joye ego-c a couple of weeks ago and today marks 2 weeks since I stopped smoking real fags and I don't missed them one little bit. These e-cigs have certainly helped me give up the evil weed. I can quite happily live with vaping over smoking any day.

There is a separate e-cig forum here for those who are interested: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

Advertisement