Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US / UK (SKY): 4X12 - " Selfless" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

keen wrote: »
    I've seen every episode since season 1.

I'm entitled to my opinion as much as your are, IMO the series is being dragged out way too much and this episode is the best example of that, that's why I didn't like it.

Same here. I like a series that runs on, but not re-hashing the same thing over and over. Admittedly, being called "Prison Break" doesn't leave much scope for a whole lot of other things, but it's had it's run and it's time to stop flogging it. Season 1 was the best new TV since Lost. Season 2, could have been crap, but they pulled it out of the bag and made a great run of it. 3 was a stretch, and a bit crap really. It's just getting silly now.

I watch it every week, and I gave this a 4. I don't think it deserved a 1, as it wasn't that bad. The episode where they removed Michael's tattoos in 60 seconds, was a 1. Overall, this series has been about a 3/10, because it's not at all exciting anymore. This would have been one of the better episodes, but still not great. Certainly not what I would describe as amazing, not when compared to past episodes.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

So we kept on seeing Self glance lovingly at the potrait of his girlfriend/wife during the show.
    We saw Self confronting Wyatt and the General.

It so seems that the Company got to his missus, relatively lately.
    It's the only reason for Self's character assassination.

Using her as leverage so Self gets back Sylla(or however you spell it) for them.

Again, it looks like T-Bag is going to become the unlikely hero and get Sylla back to the lads.
    What's the betting your wan handcuffed his BAD hand to the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

jayteecork wrote: »
    What's the betting your wan handcuffed his BAD hand to the car.

No, it's his good hand thats handcuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

Have to agree with all those who've said it was one of the best PB eps ever (that includes all four seasons so far).
    So Michael did trigger the alarm deliberately at the end of the last ep, the yoke in the HQ was just a device needed to get access to Scylla when they had all the cards.
    Also didn't know that Lisa was the General's daughter.
    I don't think Sarah would have popped her though. I really thought Linc's temper was going to get the better of him when the General was taunting him about his dad and he would waste him.
    It was obvious that Sucre and Mahone had Scylla at the airport but that's a minor gripe.
    Love the way the general was so sure of himself all the time and then realised Scofield had outwitted him at the end.
    Self, hah, aptly named; I bet the writers had planned all along to have him turn out be a double-cross at the end and gave him that name as an in-joke.
    I suppose of you were really clever you would have that worked out too.
    he is obviously going to sell Scylla back to the company but I hope it isn't that simple as it would be stupid after all the team have done to get it in th first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Anybody watch this on RTE tonight?

They skipped a 5 minute part in the middle. It went from the guys leaving the company in the armoured van, to michael handing over the bag to the suits in the airport.

Big time boo boo by RTE. It was my first time watching it aswell:mad:

Lucky you can stream it from the net, major pain in the ass if you didn't know that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

They skipped about 10 mins I'd said, RTE are such a bunch of muppets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

My Gf had to turn the computer off when then happened because i was coming straight here to moan and rant.
    It was a great episode, i knew michael pulled something like that on the general. great episode, pity about the 10mins missing, f*cking desperate housewives, ah we'll cut a huge hole out of prison break get to desperate housewives on time.

Either way didn't see the twist of self, pity about the sec getting it in the nice area!
    Hope the writers keep up this form. But i really really want this to end this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

gg RTE. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I noticed that too. It was a terrible cut and paste job. Luckily I saw it before and was able to explain to my sister what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

That was mental. Do they regularly cut it down to fit it in? Might have to start watching elsewhere, I need every ridiculous second of PB I can get!

• Advertisement
Advertisement