Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your beauty secret?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I was hoping she'd scream the word "GENETICS!"

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The second half is slightly less annoying.

Eh, which second half would that be? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

sorry the second minute

sorry the second minute

Nope, not getting it. It's equally annoying all the way through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 little red

i didn't even make it to the second minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

Oh dear god, how do I get those thirty seconds of my life back?:confused: i couldn't watch any more of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

1809397518_3295ca9e42_o.jpg

Her name is Tyra, geddit? :pac:

/rummages in drawer for banstick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

My top beauty tip is to stop wearing make up every day.
    I might wear it once a week, also drink two pints of water a day, use a good thick moisturizer and don't smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

fúcking vaseline, they went nuts over vaseline? plebs

beauty secret - confidence :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Will wrote: »

That's what i was thinking, why'd they go mental over vaseline? Perhaps just delete or move to the really bad links section? I'm sorry to have offended your eyes and ears Zaph, ban stick would wanna be pretty big though;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

vaseline is a product with many uses!!!
    i myself sometimes go nuts for vaseline!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Sleep.
    A daily tablespoon of olive oil.
    Excersize.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

If i was in the audience i would have been so pissed off just getting vaseline, the way she built it up i'd say half those women were thinking they were getting a tub of creme de la mer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

That's what i was thinking, why'd they go mental over vaseline? Perhaps just delete or move to the really bad links section? I'm sorry to have offended your eyes and ears Zaph, ban stick would wanna be pretty big though;)

Dee369369 wrote: »
    If i was in the audience i would have been so pissed off just getting vaseline, the way she built it up i'd say half those women were thinking they were getting a tub of creme de la mer :D

Erm, it was a crystal-encrusted tub of Vaseline. V fancy. That's why they went all crazy.

Also, Tyra Banks is INSANE. If she was expecting me to go nuts over Vaseline, I'd go nuts over Vaseline. God knows what she'd do to you otherwise.

She is nuts alright, scary scary woman.
    You can get a piece of sh¡t, stick a pin through it with some nice fancy ribbon and call it 'enchanted'... or er something, at the end of the day it's still sh¡t. Crystal (definetly lab created) encrusted or not, it's still a tub of vaseline.

I wanna know what Girl Fridays secret is!
    Her skin is like porceline.

btw I didn't watch the vid in case it was gory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Personally i just waged a slow and steady campaign until the popular idea of male beauty matched my features.

It cost a lot of money, took a lot of time and some good men died along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

OH MY GOD!!

Is she for real?? WTF is she at with the lying on the floor screaming?

i think she wants to be like oprah mixed in with tom cruise, horrible mix, dangerous too

only cos cruise is a nut job, <3 oprah :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

She must be on drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

She is nuts alright, scary scary woman.
    You can get a piece of sh¡t, stick a pin through it with some nice fancy ribbon and call it 'enchanted'... or er something, at the end of the day it's still sh¡t. Crystal (definetly lab created) encrusted or not, it's still a tub of vaseline.

you can't shine ****e, likewise you can't polish a turd , and my personal favourite.... You can't educate timber!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Was kinda refreshing seeing a supermodel without makeup on,though poor Tyra comes across as mad as a march hare in that :)

I always find my skin looks a lot better when I havent been drinking. I've been on the booze a lot recently and its now spot central :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

It never ceases to amaze me how obnoxious she is. Anyway, my beauty secret is writing down the compliments I get. That way when I feel like ****e about myself I can look back at the list, and it gives me a confidence boost, which is really the key to beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Eh...they do know you can buy Vaseline in a supermarket for like two quid, don't they?

I thought I was witnessing some mass religious conversion or something, the way they were going on.

Actually, has anyone else noticed the general hysteria when there is 'Tyra mail' on America's Next Top Model? Calm the fcek down people, she's not that great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

PillyPen wrote: »
    ..... it gives me a confidence boost, which is really the key to beauty.

Along with a genuine smile, and genuine curiosity about people.

And, of course, Vaseline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Can someone who was silly brave enough to watch the whole thing tell me what the vaseline was for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Moisturiser and for glossy skin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

ffs that must be some moisturiser.

Advertisement