Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear 23-Nov-2008

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

moved from motors

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I had to go out half way through it. Did they make it to Blackpool on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

When is last night repeated ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

all made it on time except the captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

jozi wrote: »
    It was pretty amazing the Jag made it all the way and him booting it in France with every electrical thing he had on!

I'd be very surprised if he had those one except for the few second we saw on camera...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

staker wrote: »
    all made it on time except the captain!
    I should have known. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

i can't see when it's being repeated but it's worth it to see May's permutations and calculations having absolutely no bearing on the outcome.....again. a good episode and a good challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Dr. Dodger wrote: »
    Yeh Veyron just isn't built for that really. All white Veyron still looked deadly. Is there a paint job for that car that doesn't appeal to people! I haven't seen one I didn't like, the car is just a s*xy b*tch!
    TheBazman wrote: »

touche!

I'd still take it though... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I thought this was a great episode - I thought the race made great viewing and it even incorporated a relevant topic about fuel economy.

The Jag was very impressive and the VW wasn't too bad either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement