Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend premiership (and all other football) 22/23 Nov

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I only lost a 5er thanks to Man City ;)

TAKE THAT, BOOKIES!!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I have gone for a super duper bankroll booster:pac:

Over 2.5 goals @ 4/6
    Chelsea v Newcastle United
    Arsenal @ 13/10
    Stoke City @ 6/5
    Preston North End @ 5/6
    Wolverhampton Wanderers @ 1/2
    Carlisle United @ 3/4
    Leeds United @ 8/13
    Millwall @ 6/4
    Peterborough United @ 4/6
    Bet Type
    Win Accumulator (9)
    Unit Stake
    €10.00

I also have a 7/8 fold bet on the above.

well f u chelsea, arsenal and millwall for 13k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

You wuz robbed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

i totally agree,lost all my fekin bank this wkend!!! had utd -1,liverpool-1 an also had millwall in separate accum who let me down as well,bloody sick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Back Everton tonight @ 17-10 PP

They have been overpriced over the past few games cause of their awful start but can go only 2 pts behind Villa tonight if they win.
    Wigan have a lot of injuries and Everton genuinely have a chance of getting into the top 4 again this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

11/2 everton -1 is surely worth something as well, wigan have only scored 3 goals at home and with everton having yakubu back u just never know. Wigan supposedly have doubts about heskey and zaki tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

d-gal wrote: »
    11/2 everton -1 is surely worth something as well, wigan have only scored 3 goals at home and with everton having yakubu back u just never know. Wigan supposedly have doubts about heskey and zaki tonight

They didn't play against Newcastle though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Feck sake, the bookies must have made a fortune this weekend! :D I probs would have backed Everton at that price, good thing I didn't...

Warper wrote: »
    Back Everton tonight @ 17-10 PP

They have been overpriced over the past few games cause of their awful start but can go only 2 pts behind Villa tonight if they win.
    Wigan have a lot of injuries and Everton genuinely have a chance of getting into the top 4 again this year.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. 8th at best
    d-gal wrote: »

Told you so :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Had Everton last night at 8/5 on PP. Man they were terrible, Arteta messed up every pass. And as usual Saha went off injured hamstring.

Was looking at Arsenal tonight prop double up with something in Championship. What price are Arsenal v Kiev say worse than 1/2 anyway.

• Advertisement

I really can't believe so many people backed Everton. I've watched Wigan a few times this season and they are a quality side. Beat City and almost caused an upset at Anfield. Everton meanwhile have hardly set the world alight. At the JJB it was never going to be an away win.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I really can't believe so many people backed Everton. I've watched Wigan a few times this season and they are a quality side. Beat City and almost caused an upset at Anfield. Everton meanwhile have hardly set the world alight. At the JJB it was never going to be an away win.

Geez youre great at coming on after the match and saying - i told you so when you never had an opinion before the match. Next time voice youre opinion before the event takes place.

But ya Everton were awful last night - seriously lacking creativity.

Chelsea/Barcelona double in the CL to save some bacon.

Warper wrote: »
    Geez youre great at coming on after the match and saying - i told you so when you never had an opinion before the match. Next time voice youre opinion before the event takes place.

FYI on Wigan not having Zaki and maybe Heskey (posted at 14.31) -

Now that to me looks pretty clear that I didn't think Wigan would lose, and therefore Everton not win.

But just for you in future I'll make things crystal clear.

That to me looks like you were talking about Heskey and Zaki not playing - im not Mystic Meg or the Riddler;)

Lol my intention with that post was to imply that Wigan would not lose, same way as they didn't against Newcastle. I'll spell out 'Everton' in future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Lots of bulls**t after-timing happens on here in different ways, Xavi in fairness to him is not guilty of it.

Advertisement