Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think they're watching me ....

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so I work on the 3rd floor of a building in Temple Bar (yes biko, thats Dublin ... but dont report this post!). Anyway, across from my window (at which I sit) are apartments and I think the people living there are watching me. Maybe they are planning something ... I dont know?

It was funny one night when Grimes was in my office with some others, he was looking over at them (its all girls) probably hoping they would have a pillow fight or whatever? But to continue with my concerns, I constantly feel like they are watching me and with the way the light is I dont get a clear view, all I get is a brief movement out of the corner of my eye.

Some of the folks I know would say ..... "6th, its haunted!" but its not, its people .... people watching me!

So what do I do? Paint my windows with black paint? Sit at my desk in the nip? None of these are solutions because my boss would probably not be happy. I dont have the option of moving my desk.

Anyone else feel they are being watched? Can people "outside" see you while you work?

If you are one of the girls in that apartment ... stop it! Get some curtains or blinds you sickos!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dublin foru.... nevermind

Actually take this opportunity to start a one man show in your office. Every week there is a hilarious complication but it all ends well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

6th wrote:
    Some of the folks I know would say ..... "6th, its haunted!" but its not, its people .... people watching me!
    Perhaps they're manifesting themselves as people to throw you.

Corporate espionage? Or its that dang bothersome CIA again? Did you have your ID card on you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

6th wrote: »
    Anyone else feel they are being watched?

Did you recently get an RFID passport? *Awaits RTDH's Theory*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

biko wrote: »
    Dublin foru.... nevermind

Actually take this opportunity to start a one man show in your office. Every week there is a hilarious complication but it all ends well.

I'm not rewarding these sickos!
    Perhaps they're manifesting themselves as people to throw you.

Clever but I'm pretty such these are real people .... but they could be aliens ... either way they are solid.
    Corporate espionage? Or its that dang bothersome CIA again? Did you have your ID card on you?

I've been off their radar for a few years now. Keeping my nose clear.
    noblestee wrote: »
    Did you recently get an RFID passport? *Awaits RTDH's Theory*

I use a RFID shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Looks like it's curtains for you 6th!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Why don't you draw your own curtains or blind? Or stop perving on the poor women across the street, they are probably freaked out by the guy who keeps looking at them out of the corner of his eye...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Your just TOO HOT!!:rolleyes:

Why don't you draw your own curtains or blind? Or stop perving on the poor women across the street, they are probably freaked out by the guy who keeps looking at them out of the corner of his eye...

Curtains in an office? I'm not the Prime Minister of England!

And typical, I'm a guy and they are girls therefore I'm the pervert? Men can be victims too!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads cousin had the same problem. Every day people kept looking at her, staring at her through the window. STOP LOOKING AT ME! she'd scream whilst putting both hands on her head and shaking it for dramatic effect.

It freaked her out so much she left Amsterdam and continued her life as a prostitute back home in Dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Hot girls? pics : GTFO;

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote: »
    Pigheads cousin had the same problem. Every day people kept looking at her, staring at her through the window. STOP LOOKING AT ME! she'd scream whilst putting both hands on her head and shaking it for dramatic effect.

It freaked her out so much she left Amsterdam and continued her life as a prostitute back home in Dundalk.

Great story but how is that going to help me? You're meant to help me piggy!
    Hot girls? pics or GTFO : GTFO;

Who said hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Looks like it's curtains for you 6th!

Pull yourself together man! 6th can still get through this thing, damn it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Wear a nazi uniform.

Attach binoculars to your head and dress all in black, pop in and out from behind curtains.

.........I dunno, the possibilities are endless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Who said hot?

Nobody, that's why I posed the question.

Great story but how is that going to help me? You're meant to help me piggy!
    Pighead is helping you. He's just told you to give up your job as a prostitute in Temple Bar and move to Dundalk. Thought it was pretty clear myself.

Pighead is helping you. He's just told you to give up your job as a prostitute in Temple Bar and move to Dundalk. Thought it was pretty clear myself.

Sorry, you're right. I'm unnerved and not seeing whats in front of my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Oh, like a window??? Must you taunt him so, Pighead?

What is it ... national curtains day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Curtains in an office? I'm not the Prime Minister of England!

And typical, I'm a guy and they are girls therefore I'm the pervert? Men can be victims too!

pm of England-lolz.

Posting on the internet about the situation is what made you a pervert, sorry its just the way the law works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I dont get a clear view, all I get is a brief movement out of the corner of my eye.

Stop being a paranoid weirdo??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

So what do I do? Paint my windows with black paint? Sit at my desk in the nip? None of these are solutions because my boss would probably not be happy. I dont have the option of moving my desk.

you could, like, get back to work and not tell people all about it on the internet....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Print out some sheets with “Stop looking at me or I’m telling my mum!” in realy large text and blue tack them to the window.

you could, like, get back to work and not tell people all about it on the internet....

I'm looking for support. Hold me.
    Doc wrote: »
    Print out some sheets with “Stop looking at me or I’m telling my mum!” in realy large text and blue tack them to the window.

Good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Randi

Doc wrote: »

I was gonna say that lol

Randi wrote: »
    I was gonna say that lol
    Laughing at your own jokes is never cool Randi. No matter how funny they are. If Pighead were you he'd edit out the "lol". Totally up to you though. If you don't mind not being cool, that's cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Anyway, across from my window (at which I sit) are apartments and I think the people living there are watching me. Maybe they are planning something ... I dont know?

Yeah, they're planning on getting their TV repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

What is it ... national curtains day?
    If it's not I'll be highly disappointed.

6th must be their equivalent of "ugly naked guy" from "Friends".

6th must be their equivalent of "ugly naked guy" from "Friends".

But good looking and clothed. Dont feel bad though, you got the guy bit right.

• Advertisement

But good looking and clothed. Dont feel bad though, you got the guy bit right.

tumbleweed.jpg

Advertisement