Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Centres free Blu Ray Player and 5 year warranty

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

I see power city are giving away the BD350 with W series TVs too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

boopolo wrote: »
    I see power city are giving away the BD350 with W series TVs too

They are very expensive!

I wonder why they stopped giving them away on the V series

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Saw the W series 32" in sony centre in Cork tonight in window, 1150 plus 3 year warranty, its only 807 on komplett so obviously nothing for free!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Another1906

Hi there
    Just to let you know I bought a Sony Bravia 40 inch TV yesterday W series 4500 - the one with the 100hz, 1080 and full HD
    I went to Power City, Bray who have it on sale for 1399 including the free Blu Ray player
    I didn't want the player and so they would bring it down to 1300
    I asked them to match komplett.ie where its available for 1257+collection charge.
    So they gave it to me for 1274 (but despite my best bargaining I couldn't get any more out of them:()
    So be sure to quote komplett but save yourself the trip to Blanch for pickup.
    Thanks for all the advice on this thread

C

Advertisement