Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal details must be handed over by Government to keep up US Visa waiver scheme.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

snyper wrote: »
    Simple solution.. If you dont like it dont go to america. Its their country, if they want you to jerk off and fill up a cup at customs thats their perogative

That's exactly why I refuse to go to the states anyway. But they still want my personal information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Im not one bit bothered. Theres not much to know really and i dont plan on ever going to the US anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thats my cunning plan

your raw genius has just fooled the might of US homeland security.

Bravo

• Registered Users Posts: 28,880 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Kold wrote: »
    That's exactly why I refuse to go to the states anyway. But they still want my personal information.
    Are you a criminal guilty of a crime that required either giving a DNA sample or a submitting your finger prints?? If so The US deserve to know if you are entering their country. If you don't go there they will never use this info so why ya so worried? Are you currently cultivating a beard?

Are you a criminal guilty of a crime that required either giving a DNA sample or a submitting your finger prints?? If so The US deserve to know if you are entering their country. If you don't go there they will never use this info so why ya so worried? Are you currently cultivating a beard?

When I was 6, I went to the Scouts annual fair where the Police had a stall. I willingly gave them my prints in exchange for some stickers. Stupid now I think back.

They weren't even shiny.

And I already stated, I don't intend on going to the US so why should they be entitled to that information? We allow their troops over here to commit their crimes in the Middle East.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,880 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

LIES. Scouts have age limits and at 6 you were obviously too young to be a scout.

LIES. Scouts have age limits and at 6 you were obviously too young to be a scout.

They won't turn you away from the Summer Fair though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Are there not EU regulations on privacy policies and the sharing of information like that?
    The EU couldnt give two sh*ts about privacy policies.

The same gun was put to the Governments head by the EU authorities just yesterday concerning personal data handed out with all European Flight check in'st !!!. http://www.herald.ie/national-news/c...s-1542263.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Indeed, he must be the worlds biggest single user of tinfoil:D
    I bet the local Tesco always runs out

Pfft. Everyone knows store bought tinfoil has been compromised by the NWO to allow psychic energy to slip out through tiny little holes. If you want to be protected, you either have to make it yourself or find somewhere still selling stock from pre-1984. I shouldn't need to tell you how hard it is to find 25 year old tinfoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,082 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

peanuthead wrote: »
    Okay, I can kinda see why the idea was formed, but thats where it should have stayed. In all fairness, who the **** do they think they are, and with the state of their economy at the moment, they should be encouraging tourism, not the opposite.
    They are, goof. Making it easier to get through border control?

Anyway with the way people roll over and let governments do what they want without a fight, I suspect you will all have forgotten about it in 2 weeks.

Go or no go, we'll still know whether you're gay or straight.

• Advertisement

^Oh noes they're already among us harvesting our personal informationz!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,082 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yep. By the way whoever said bomb the white house: I've had you blacklisted. You'll get cavity searched at port. enjoy!

Overheal wrote: »
    Yep. By the way whoever said bomb the white house: I've had you blacklisted. You'll get cavity searched at port. enjoy!

Why wait til he gets to port. Extraordinarily render his sorry ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Overheal wrote: »
    They are, goof. Making it easier to get through border control?

Anyway with the way people roll over and let governments do what they want without a fight, I suspect you will all have forgotten about it in 2 weeks.

Go or no go, we'll still know whether you're gay or straight.

this message has being brought to you by the US homeland security official card carrying boards american representative the letters O and p and the number 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

How does the Irish Government know anyone's sexual orientation....oh my god that was Brian Cowen in the G. *Faints*

Not a particularly big deal, as usually when I go to the States I intend to leave my DNA all over it's citizens(legally) and I gave them my prints a very long time ago.

P

Advertisement