Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave chappelle knows

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

So now is this being locked? Why...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think mahatma's on to something, lizards live in the desert and jews live in the desert. It's only natural there'd be some inter breeding there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Mordeth wrote: »
    i think mahatma's on to something, lizards live in the desert and jews live in the desert. It's only natural there'd be some inter breeding there.
    It would explain all the eggs Jews lay.

So beacuse Mahatma didn't want to answer/defend the allegations he made this thread will be locked. How very NWO of him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I made an observation, clear as day that the people who run most of the Hollywood studios etc are part of a small and very old Jewish community, however this thread has descended into farce due to the righteousness of certain posters, are these people Jewish? Do they run the Hollywood Studios? would that not qualify as a Cabal in your books.

course we're not allowed say anything bad about the Jews as we get labeled Anti Semetic or called a Nazi.

• Advertisement

I made an observation, clear as day that the people who run most of the Hollywood studios etc are part of a small and very old Jewish community, however this thread has descended into farce due to the righteousness of certain posters, are these people Jewish? Do they run the Hollywood Studios? would that not qualify as a Cabal in your books.

course we're not allowed say anything bad about the Jews as we get labeled Anti Semetic or called a Nazi.

Well a large portion of immigrants into this country where polish, therefore it was a polish conspiracy!
    Alot of our politicians are roman catholic therefore it's a catholic conspiracy!

Just because the CEOs are Jewish it in no way implies they are part of a cabal. Your going to need more evidence.

What would you call labeling an entire ethnic group based on your opinions?

well the Catholic conspircy bit has legs

Yeah, poor you. I mean all you did is accuse a bunch of people being in cahoots with each other in some grand scheme based on their ethnicity/religion which in turn you seem to gather from their surnames... I mean even leave aside some of the obviously non-Jewish, they're under the influence somehow probably maybe. But sure who needs proof or evidence.

Aside from this lunacy, threatening to lock a thread for no good reason comes across as childish and very unlike any sane modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well if you could actually back up what you're saying then I wouldn't call you a racist but in reality you can't so what are we to think? You go on about 'the Jews' as if all Jews are part of this nasty conspiracy and are evil when personally my experience of the Jewish people I've met was they were pretty much the same as all the other people I've met, just normal everyday people.

It's laughable that you think that German historians/scholars would want to agree with the numbers of people their own countrymen murdered during the second world war, if those numbers were not reasonably correct.

well the Catholic conspircy bit has legs
    No it doesn't because a persons heritage does not denote being part of a conspiracy. Especially when no evidence for such a conspiracy exists.

Assuming anything about a person based solely on the ethnicity is racism. You care to explain why your statement is not?

• Advertisement

I've met a lot of Israelis & Jews on my travels too, a despicable race of people based on my experiences, cant think of one that wasnt up themselves.

I was asked for evidence that The Jews Run Hollywood, I provided a list of Jews who Run Hollywood.

now I fugured this would just descend into a name calling exercise which is why I said I would close the thread

Question asked- Answer Given, tirade begins, same old patern,

I've met a lot of Israelis & Jews on my travels too, a despicable race of people based on my experiences, cant think of one that wasnt up themselves.
    That just plain inexcusable racism right there. You do realise that right?
    I was asked for evidence that The Jews Run Hollywood, I provided a list of Jews who Run Hollywood.
    And I can give you a list of catholic politicians therefore by your "logic" the catholic church is in complete control of Ireland. Seriously man, get real, that's not evidence by any stretch.
    now I fugured this would just descend into a name calling exercise which is why I said I would close the thread

Please explain why your comments aren't racist.

I call it an OPINION, Formed over years of experience and dealings with people from Israel, I find their outlook on the world reprehinsible (as I'm sure you find mine) We are entitled to hold Opinions are we not?

I call it an OPINION, Formed over years of experience and dealings with people from Israel, I find their outlook on the world reprehinsible (as I'm sure you find mine) We are entitled to hold Opinions are we not?
    There's all sorts of things wrong with that.

1. Yes it's your opinion. However it's still racist to make a judgement of an entire ethnic group based on your (probably biased) opinion of some individuals. Thus your opinion is racist.

2. While I do not argee with your view point I do not find it reprehensible (expect for the blatant racism.). Furthermore I make no judgments on your character or the character of the people you descended from.

3. The right to say something does not make that thing right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Not my experience.

To be honest when I was in Australia earlier this year I met some really nice people but I also met some of the most racist people I've ever met in my life and I'd guess that nearly all of them would be Christian. But that doesn't change my view that people are people and in general Aussies are decent people, just like very other race I've met.

You provided a list of names that sounded Jewish. But that doesn't mean that these people will even share the same room as each other.

Things is you're not proving anything, imho you're just showing that you've got a bias against Jewish people. And a bias against a race could be considered racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

meglome wrote: »
    Things is you're not proving anything, imho you're just showing that you've got a bias against Jewish people. And a bias against a race could be considered racist.

Given that Judaism is a religion and not a race, we can agree then that a bias against the Jewish people would not be racist?

Religionist?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I'm willing to bet that there are no shortage of posters on this very forum who would make the same criticism about conspiracy believers.

Does that give them a reasonable right to be so aggressive towards same?

I'm genuinely interested in your answer, because it would seem to me that if you don't want to apply differing standards to how all people holding common beliefs can be judged based on one's exposure to them then you either have to accept Diogenes' antipathy as justified and valid, or accept your own answer as being unreasonable.
    This would suggest that there is something wrong with either the question or the answer. unless its unreasonable to ask why someone holds a belief, this would suggest that the answer is there the issue lies.

bonkey wrote: »
    Given that Judaism is a religion and not a race, we can agree then that a bias against the Jewish people would not be racist?

Religionist?
    The Jewish people are also a race, generally from Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Just a simply question Mahatma, supposing this "jewish" cabal conspire with masons to "control" Hollywood.

Why is 20th Century (Owned by said evil Mason so evil you cannot be arsed to write about him) suing Time Warner (evil Jews) preventing them from releasing their massive 100 million blocbuster Watchmen

I mean if a single monolithic evil cabal controls hollywood that does seem counter productive now doesn't it?

Secondly and I know this is hard, but you do understand that not all Jews are hardline Zionists don't you? That not all jews unilaterally support the actions of the state of Israeli?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Bump because you've been online M.C.

• Advertisement

**** this, I'm not spending another day going round in circular arguments with you.

thread closed locked and deleted

BYE

Right, thread unlocked and undeleted, I have nothing to hide,

I will say tho the reason I Closed and deleted it was that I was sick of Diogeness 'Bumping' of the thread to have a go at me.

as I said in the thread I hold Opinions about certain things, these opinions have been formed over time and through experiences, there is no right and wrong with opinion, just opinion.

I do concede however that I cannot attempt to influence threads to suit my opinions.

but I will not tolerate the baiting of users either because their opinions differ from the herd

Advertisement