Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave chappelle knows

Options
  • 15-11-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

I was wondering why Dave chappelle gave up the 60 million contract went crazy then to south africa from a mental breakdown.

Watch carefully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwyox3DpAo&feature=related

at minute 2;15

not to go to college 3:16 ' not to be a slave' and no hes not reffering to black people

5:08 - 5:14 and he aint talking about an acting career

heres dave trying to wake people up with comedy
    note the reference to the John kerry incident
    then watch that vid, he even goes out of his way to tell
    the sheeple the name of the organisation to go and research

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2v37u39NY

hes referring to the nwo and what he knows is coming.... good night sheeple

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ok this is getting annoying. Dave left because of the lack or creative control and having punks come up to him all the time saying "Im Rick James Bitch".
    Dave left his show…and the country. Despite the rumors, he says his sudden departure had nothing to do with not wanting the money or the fame. "I love being famous—it's phenomenal," Dave says. Instead, Dave says that he was leaving "circumstances that were coming with the new-found plateau" of fame.

"I've been in show business since I was 14, and I've heard the stories of what happens" to performers when they achieve great wealth and fame, Dave says. They start saying things like, "It's the people around me. Everyone's changed. I'm the same, but everything around me is changing."

Was he crazy? "No, not exactly," he says. "I wasn't crazy, but it's incredibly stressful. And I felt like in a lot of instances I was deliberately being put through stress because, when you're a guy that generates money, people have a vested interest in controlling you. And I feel like the people that were trying to control me were putting me through stressful situations."

Suits have a vested interest in controlling what dave says, thats showbiz. Not NWO. This crap is getting boring. PARANOIA PARANOIA,PARANOIA EVERYWHERE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Yeah thats right laugh now cry later... Well one things for sure you can't say you weren't warned.

Im not laughing. And im not poking fun. I pity such a paranoid outlook on...everything.
    Dave Chappelle going to Africa to escape the NWO...FFS.

It makes me wonder are you for real, and i dont want this to esculate into a personal thing. But if the NWO are everywhere and all seeing then you probably shouldnt turn on your router switch each day, because they are eventually going to get you and silence you.

Id like to add that im not trying to get your goat. But starting threads like this is really cluching at the "NWO" straw. I'd rather not be aggressive but you have to understand that this, at first glance is a failure on your part to constuct any sort of coherant arguement about a "NWO" or secret all controlling society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

:pac: It gets better every day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

trentf has gotta be a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

wouldn't know what a troll is mate, but please feel free to explain what that is... and secondly Nick whilst understanding your viewpoint coming into a conspiracy theory forum and saying your somehow amazed at what appears to be conspiracy theory threads being posted is somehow leaving you confused.. thats whats even more confusing..

What are you on about? Your comparing a can of Bulmers to a can of Smithwicks. A conspiracy to nothing. Dave Chappelle - NWO? How?

Did Zig and Zag go off the air because of the NWO? Can i start a thread about it? Would you seriously consider that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

trentf wrote: »
    wouldn't know what a troll is mate, but please feel free to explain what that is... and secondly Nick whilst understanding your viewpoint coming into a conspiracy theory forum and saying your somehow amazed at what appears to be conspiracy theory threads being posted is somehow leaving you confused.. thats whats even more confusing..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Dunno if I'd call him a troll for THIS thread, in fairness the Lizzzards do own Hollywood, so tentative a link as it may be tis quite possible that Dave Chapelle was hounded out by them, course the youtube provided would seemto suggest otherwise ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Dunno if I'd call him a troll for THIS thread, in fairness the Lizzzards do own Hollywood, so tentative a link as it may be tis quite possible that Dave Chapelle was hounded out by them, course the youtube provided would seemto suggest otherwise ;)

Serious point, stop saying "lizzzards" who do you mean? The NWO? Jews?

On what basis and who exactly do you suggest "owns hollywood" perhaps some names would be nice.

Dunno if I'd call him a troll for THIS thread, in fairness the Lizzzards do own Hollywood,

Link and evidence please.

Who are the "Lizzzards" and how do they own Hollywood?

You've demanded two posters provide links and more to support their assertions in the last few days, would you please do the same for your own claims above.

Or do you hold the ordinary posters in this forum to a higher standard than yourself?

Technically, you are an ordinary poster on this forum.:pac:

Lizzards == International Financiers/Masons/Iluminati/Bildeberg/NWO/IMF/Jews/Royals......

basicly all teh evil organisations hell bent on enslaving us

I prefer the Term Lizzzzards as a catchall

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

How do you know they control Hollywood exactly?

Also IMF?

Impossible Missions Force?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Missions_Force

Lizzards == International Financiers/Masons/Iluminati/Bildeberg/NWO/IMF/Jews/Royals......

basicly all teh evil organisations hell bent on enslaving us

I prefer the Term Lizzzzards as a catchall

Where's your proof? Links? evidence? Where's your proof "they" control Hollywood?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well of course the jews run hollywood, the jews run everything.
    that's why the white man is being kept down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Mordeth wrote: »
    well of course the jews run hollywood

Well that's what Jimmy Carr told me anyway.

in fairness the Lizzzards do own Hollywood,

Bump, Who are the "lizzzzards" and how do you know they "own" Hollywood.

Evidence please.

Pay attention please, I have answered that question.

well who does own hollywood then in your opinion?

• Advertisement

You haven't actually you just said "everyone who wants to control us."
    You supplied no evidence or reasoning to support the idea that they control Hollywood.

No you haven't. You haven't provided any links to prove their existence. Links please.

Thats incredibly complicated. Universal Studios is owned by NBC and Vivendi
    Dreamworks is owned by Paramount.
    Paramount is owned by Viacom
    20th Century Fox is owned by News Corp.

But thats neither here nor there.

YOU'RE the one who said;
    You wrote:
    in fairness the Lizzzards do own Hollywood,

Now How about YOU provide some evidence to support YOUR assertion, that a giant sinister monolithic evil organisation of
    You wrote:
    International Financiers/Masons/Iluminati/Bildeberg/NWO/IMF/Jews/Royals.....

control hollywood. In short stop this pathetic double standard that YOU display, demanding posters provide evidence to support their assertions, while you make wild and ridiculous claims, and demand others prove you wrong.

Honestly.

Bump because you are online Mahatma.

Viacom Owned by - Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) ooh look at that surname

Newscorp Owned by - Rupert Murdoch, A Mason, a very evil bastard and part of the anguard of the NWO, but thats a whole thread in itself, which I'm not game to write

Chairman Vivendi & CEO Warner Music - Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr. (born May 16, 1955) Look at that Surname again

Oh AND David Geffen, guess what he is

right, there ya go,**, infer what you will from that

Viacom Owned by - Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) ooh look at that surname

Newscorp Owned by - Rupert Murdoch, A Mason, a very evil bastard and part of the anguard of the NWO, but thats a whole thread in itself, which I'm not game to write

Chairman Vivendi & CEO Warner Music - Edgar Miles Bronfman, Jr. (born May 16, 1955) Look at that Surname again

See the old jews run Hollywood together. Their names are proof enough!
    Except that one guy who owns most of the news networks who isn't a Jew, but he's a mason so he still counts.

Don't know about anyone else but that proof enough for me.

Right seeing as I already know where this is going I'll give Diogeness the chance to post one more response, then I'm locking this thread.

Right seeing as I already know where this is going I'll give Diogeness the chance to post one more response, then I'm locking this thread.
    Where we ask you for evidence, then you dance around it for a bit then ask us for evidence of something petty, then we all conclude that there is no evidence other than they're Jews?

Do you not realise how some of your posts sound?

Very modly indeed.

• Advertisement

So you are infering a cabal's ownership by surname, a bit different from "we know the lizzarads own hollywoods"

Honestly Mahatma if it wasn't for double standards you'd have no standards.

Advertisement