Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy 5 a side this week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Thursday would suit me some weeks as I play irregularly with mates on that night. But I'd be relying on Peter to be going as I'm not nitelinking it home after

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

and Peter cant make it Thursday cause i play in celbridge. Wednesday is best for me

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

so its looking like wednesdays.........will people be up for playing 2 nights in a row??

i used to do it anyway, so its not a big deal to be honest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

so its looking like wednesdays.........will people be up for playing 2 nights in a row??

i used to do it anyway, so its not a big deal to be honest.

3 nights in a row for me.. man are my shins on fire:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I play 2 competitive games a week on Tuesdays(obviously) and Thursdays. Also the last few weeks when I have a Sunday off I play a 90 minute game then too.
    I would not be going to 5 a side every week no matter what night its on, but if there was one short or something I'd go up the odd time if it was on a Wednesday night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 sockdolage

I wouldn't be able to play either regardless of the night, our match is as much as I can manage.. Good idea though!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Play mondays and thursdays indoor, and monday or tuesday with the team. So wednesday is perfect for me. I honestly have no qualms about playing another night.

Advertisement